Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fell for her lies! She's using reverse pyschology. She really wants LWOP.

BBM - No, not hardly. :facepalm:

I sometimes think you guys give her more credit than shes worth. But either way, she wont see the outside of a prison for YEARS!!!!!!!!! And Im ok with that! :rockon:

NG said last night that MJA had a screaming match with her lawyers after the verdict. Is this true or just more Nancy sensationalism?

BBM = I feel the same way.

I don't, I think she wants control of everything and the idea of having to be told what to do every minute of the day and be forced in a cage is anathema to her. Not only will it be horrid for her to be told what to do for the rest of her life but it will be women mostly telling her. She is not alone in thinking of death as the ultimate freedom. I think she is totally manipulative but this is one of the times she told the truth because she is feeling sorry for herself and the only thing she can control is the time of her death. By not appealing the DP if she gets it

Death row is much harsher than prison in the general population. Your isolated for most of the day with nothing but a TV in a small cell. Visitation is reduced severely. It will be torture for her.

And she will be in there possibly for many,many years before execution. Look at Scott peterson....hasnt it been almost 10 years?

I doubt someone on suicide watch is allowed visitors, but idk.

They had her mother and other family members on tape leaving the jail after being with Jodi for 35 minutes last night on Nancy Grace. They were able to visit with her.

If you notice, the defendant didn't even react to the verdict, until she heard others react in the courtroom. Just like a psychopath, not capable of feelings, depending on others for a cue on how to react.

BTW, you can see all 3 of the dismissed jurors at 4:00 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8S83pLyy-k

Juror #5 - Tricolor - next to the man in the black shirt.
Juror #8 - CEO - gray hair, next to the woman in the blue shirt, who is looking up.
Juror #11 - Poquito - orange shirt, behind CEO.

Thank you!

Regarding Poquito - him being there tells me he didn't dismiss himself because of an illness. Thankfully he seems to be OK!

I would have liked to see the reaction of Nurmi, Juan and Flores and the judge while reading the verdict. :(

I'll be posing in every photo ...a Starbucks cup in one hand, Cinnabon in the other:) maybe I'll even stand there proudly hold KY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you put your hair in pigtails, that will seal the deal. :floorlaugh:

Mom, Aunt and Grandmother from what I could see. also the grandmother "walked" out of the court building. I really don't know what the wheelchair was for in court.

Doesn't the lack of her father and siblings say something? Wound't you think they'd at least want to be there for the verdict?
I saw videos of the family after court and grandma walking and finger flipping. :notgood:

I heard on the News that her dad was unable to attend because he was recovering from knee and wrist surgery and wasn't doing too well. This for sure won't help his recovery.

Respectfully, I beg to differ! Had she walked, the family would have been in fear for their lives, based on her erratic behaviour described by both parents. imo

Jodi still spewing lies, has the chutzpa to still say she was an abused woman, that Travis was a pedophile - there is really little to like about this human being. The jury won't see the Troy interview but, with no remorse or apology to the Alexander family, I think they will be able to apply the death penalty.

On second thought, I don't want them to see her lie about Juan "hiding evidence". We know what that "evidence" is but the jury doesn't and they shouldn't know until after the penalty phase.

??? what evidence do we know that was hidden by Mr. Martinez ?????

If you notice, the defendant didn't even react to the verdict, until she heard others react in the courtroom. Just like a psychopath, not capable of feelings, depending on others for a cue on how to react.

BTW, you can see all 3 of the dismissed jurors at 4:00 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8S83pLyy-k

Juror #5 - Tricolor - next to the man in the black shirt.
Juror #8 - CEO - gray hair, next to the woman in the blue shirt, who is looking up.
Juror #11 - Poquito - orange shirt, behind CEO.
Kris Monroe, I am glad that you "pointed" this out. When I watched the verdict - I did not know if Arias' gasp coming after the courtroom reaction was an illusion. Or - if in fact Arias does not do anything when the verdict is read - until AFTER she hears the courtroom reaction, "collects" these emotions, and makes herself gasp because other people in the courtroom are doing it.

Again, thank you for "pointing" this out. Others may have also - but your comment about Arias' reaction is the first that I have read.

Do you think that Wilmott told Arias to cry - try to "look" sad at each of the jurors?

Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Thurston

So many have pointed out that Arias "collects" personalities from other people - When the clerk announces GUILTY there is a gasp - or gasps in the courtroom. Arias opens her mouth and breaths in slightly (a gasping motion) AFTER she hears the gasp/gasps.

It would seem to make sense that Arias herself would be the first to gasp - the first to react to the jury finding HER GUILTY of murdering Travis Alexander.

Unless watching the verdict via broadcast gives the illusion that Arias reacts AFTER hearing the gasp/gasps - it seems as though in almost five years - all the time Arias has had to reflect on slaughtering Travis Alexander - all the hours she spend with Samuels and LaViolette - Arias has not changed.

Arias still is taking the personalities of those around her because she does not react until she hears reaction.

I do hope that Arias realizes that her actions on June 4, 2008 were evil and Travis Alexander did not deserved to be murdered. I do hope that Arias is disappointed and upset with the verdict - I'm afraid that Arias has already moved on.

I'm afraid that Arias has already moved on to thinking "I'm going to do this ... I'm going to do that ..." and is content. No one can make Arias feel remorse - but I would think that after almost five years she would be able to have an honest (human) reaction.

I am thankful that Travis Alexander has justice - Det. Flores, Juan Martinez, and the jury did all they could to ensure Travis Alexander has justice.

And it does not help her one bit!

If I believed Arias - after hearing her say that Travis Alexander's siblings look like him so she does not look at them because she does not want to see her abuser. I would think, "I may have believed her - but it is a good thing that she is kept away from society either with LWOP or DP because what if I she were to get out, and, I reminded her of Travis Alexander - she is capable of falling back into her fog and stabbing anyone that reminds her of Travis Alexander 29 times, slicing their throats and shooting them in the head."

I do not know what Arias wanted to accomplish with that interview - I think it was:

"I do not want everyone talking about Travis Alexander and his family now that a Guilty Verdict has come in. I will give an interview after the verdict so everyone is still talking about ME Jodi Arias - even after the guilty verdict. I will make sure that I get all of the attention after the verdict by giving the interview. News outlets and people will still be talking about me, me, me after the verdict."

How could a person that cared about what just happened in the courtroom - the verdict being read, the reaction of Travis Alexander's family and friends, the reaction from Arias' family - leave the courtroom after being told by 12 jurors "yes (I find YOU guilty)," leave the courtroom after putting their family through almost five years of turmoil including the 4 month long trial - sit down and give an interview?

Arias did not only give an interview - she behaved as though she was a very important person discussing anything other than being found guilty of stabbing Travis Alexander 29 times, slicing his throat and shooting him in the head (and everything she did before and after the murder).

I am afraid that Arias is satisfied with herself - I am afraid that she is satisfied knowing that Travis Alexander no longer is alive, and, she took his life - that she is satisfied that his family and friends have the images of his slaughtered body in their minds - that she is satisfied that Deanna R. and any other possible love interests know the details of her sex life with Travis Alexander.

I think that only a satisfied person could have left that courtroom and gave that interview.

I thoroughly agree. I just said this to my cousin who also follows the case. I truly believe the ONLY reason she wanted to go to trial was so she could further trash Travis and punish his family and friends. She wants to make everyone else feel as low as she is. She is worse than any murder or serial killer I have ever heard of. Many of them at least show remorse or apologize for what they have done and usually don't use lies to trash their victims. The only comfort I have is knowing she will rot away in prison.

Jodi still spewing lies, has the chutzpa to still say she was an abused woman, that Travis was a pedophile - there is really little to like about this human being. The jury won't see the Troy interview but, with no remorse or apology to the Alexander family, I think they will be able to apply the death penalty.

So much easier to cast a vote for death when she is standing firm on a pile of lies.

The ONLY thing that may have spared her life (not that she wants to spare her life) would be to beg for mercy, she was obsessed, could not live without him and now can't live with the idea she murdered an innocent man.

Short of that, who needs her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member