Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase #2

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by SoSueMe, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyVino

LucyVino New Member

2. BeachGirlFromPA

BeachGirlFromPA Always digging a little deeper....

This man has already said publicly that he wants to visit her and spend time with her. Supposedly to ask her what really happened in the bathroom. Since she testified that she doesn't remember MOST of it, does he think she now does or doesn't he care that she must have lied on the stand?
    He wants to go visit her.... Really? I think he's charmed.... No joke.

3. nickster

nickster New Member

You are absolutely right.. I worked for the NYS DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE, right out of high school. We were trained by the Feds. I did fingerprints, you cannot have a speck on your background, and your relatives are also checked out, it's a very in depth background check. I am retired now. It's even stricter now.

4. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Unless evidence says otherwise, jodi might have lied about her sister.

5. Charterhouse

Charterhouse New Member

When this was brought up I wanted to post something I have been thinking about for a long time.

I think that Jodi is the only one that knows what happened (of course) She is going to hold that little nugget of truth to herself and never tell anyone. I get the impression that adds to her better than anyone attitude. No one knows what happened. It is like her little treasure that she will never give up.
    JMO

6. KPinMN

KPinMN New Member

Immediately after hearing the jury foreperson say he thought CMJA was mentally and verbally abuse by TA I was so upset, but I've come to see that as almost a good thing. I don't think the DT will have nearly the opportunity they did with this jury to convince a new jury of JA's false accusations. I think a new jury will be able to see the few times TA called CMJA names in writing as something we could have all done/said in the same situation. I think a new jury will have the benefit of not being brainwashed for four plus months by the DT making it easier and hopefully a new jury won't apply comparative justice by thinking she isn't as bad as Jeffery Dahmer (who actually had a significant case for mitigation if you've ever read his whole story).

Yesterday I was crushed for the Alexander Family, today I see a new jury for the penalty phase as a good thing for them. It's one more opportunity to clear TA's name for all the doubters still out there (like the jury foreperson).

7. Litigatrix

Litigatrix New Member

This...this...and this.:ditto:...I was actually fine with the hung jury etc. until he started pontificating. Now I'm sliding slowly (back) off the reservation...

8. prima.facie

prima.facie Long Time Member

im sorry, this probably wont be a popular opinion...
    but that juror is absolutely delusional.....he needs to do some more googling and find out the truth....because he isn't speaking it now, that's for sure.

if anyone thinks Jodi is not a master manipulator, then this should do it for ya. she was able to woooo this guy and now he is making a fool of himself almost stumbling over himself to virtually hug her and pat her on the back.

im disgusted.

see. I should have walked away. lol

9. kscornfed

kscornfed Active Member

I' m sorry but one of the jurors who voted for the DP really should say something. I don't care if they agreed to let this man speak for them. If he keeps this up, it's only going to make the family's pain that much worse. i'd feel compelled to say something if I were one of them.

10. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

11. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Me too

12. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

This is a point that has always baffled me. Jodi says she cant remember anthing past shooting Travis, and she says the shooting came first. Then she also confesses to butchering him, but with no memory of it!
    Dont those statements conflict?

13. KPinMN

KPinMN New Member

He clearly fell for the DT's strategy of dressing her and having her style her hair like a virginal sophmore at a Catholic high school. She is not a "girl" she is a WOMAN a woman who brutally and without remorse murdered a wonderful man in the prime of his life. Unfortunately, the jury foreperson couldn't see the truth through the DT created fog.

14. Curious Me

Curious Me Long-Time Member from back in the day

Here's one factor that might come into play when a friend is going with a psychopathic obsessed stalker - their friends get used as proxy stalkers, or their tires might get slashed, etc., Whole neighborhoods can become involved if it's a predatory stalker. CMja was bugging them to try to rope her man. She also was hanging around the Freeman's house chumming up to them all. It's like an insidious infiltration.

MOO

15. Prime Mover

Prime Mover New Member

This guy is scaring me big time. I can see him being an appellate issue, perhaps saying that he watched coverage/read a newspaper etc. He sounds far too fishy to me. I don't trust this guy at all.

16. InALandFarFarAway

InALandFarFarAway Lah di freakin' dah

Just a question. As offensive as this guy's attitude is, anyone think the decision to deadlock had everything to do with getting away from him?

He would set my teeth on edge and I'd be unwilling to come off DP for any reason, least of all bullying.

No disrespect towards the remaining jurors but this one guy would be very difficult to reason with given his recent public comments.

17. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

This is a point that has always baffled me. Jodi says she cant remember anthing past shooting Travis, and she says the shooting came first. Then she also confesses to butchering him, but with no memory of it!
    Dont those statements conflict?

18. Garlandy

Garlandy New Member

Truth serum - that's what she needs, a good shot of it....

19. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

LOL at Iornic

20. InALandFarFarAway

InALandFarFarAway Lah di freakin' dah

Yes and the weight loss was staggering. She was well on her way to cold but man she is subzero now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.