Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase #2

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by SoSueMe, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charterhouse

Charterhouse New Member

I so agree with this. I think they like the limelight and found it on this case. I know you will all disagree with this. I think the first information she told Jodi about Travis being a player is what she really thought. She argued with him about his relationship. Who does that?

After her information was found about her e-mails to Travis she had to make up some kind of excuse. So she said it was just really trying to get Jodi away from Travis by telling Jodi that Travis was not good for her. BS IMO.

Don't kill me for this guys. This is just what I think.

2. kaki

kaki New Member

How in the h..ll did he get m1? It sounds like this guy would happily have acquitted her? She does not need a PR person..he needs to take up another cause!

He is most likely torturing the family! :banghead:

3. Litigatrix

Litigatrix New Member

Somehow I am beginning to doubt that he found out that she was being vilified "only afterwards of course." He's said that in several interviews now...perhaps he doth protest too much. Having seen a little HLN prior to the penalty phase might explain his "night in shining armor syndrome" now as opposed to his 'give her Murder 1' before.

This is, as always, MOO.

4. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

5. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Well-Known Member

6. BeachGirlFromPA

BeachGirlFromPA Always digging a little deeper....

In the end, this is a feeling worse than that produced by the Pinellas 12. They didn't champion for CA. They didn't want to go visit her and find out what really happened. They screwed up bigtime but they never publicly championed for her. I can't watch or think about one more word from this man. He's a disgrace and he's creepy. What trial did he watch? Certainly not the one we watched.

7. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

i do too - and i am wondering if he was a "lone wolf" because of the foreman trying to push his views to hard???? and he didn't agree??

8. LolaBaby3

LolaBaby3 New Member

The more he talks, the more I think he should not have been jury foreman and should not have been on this jury. His thinking doesn't make sense to me. Presumed innocent...she admitted it and you convicted her of first degree murder. He states she is a "human being" - did he forget she heinously killed another human being - a man is dead here and what's left of his legacy has been tarnished by a liar and his murderer. You already found her guilty, decided the murder was especially cruel...you just needed to agree on a sentence. What he is talking about now seems as if he doesn't agree with the verdict they rendered in the first two incidents...I'm so confused...I wish some jurors if they felt the same as me- confused- would have sent the judge a note like the jurors in Scott Peterson trial. Maybe his "ideas" would have come out during deliberations and the judge could have replaced him with an alternate.

I'm basing my opinion on the sound bites released by the media...hopefully there is more to his interview that makes more sense...bc right now he sounds a little off. He actually wants to talk to her....:banghead:

9. KPinMN

KPinMN New Member

Since Bill Zevakos already said he didn't think it was fair to the jury and they needed to be lawyers, I think it would be wise for him to leave the legal thinking to the lawyers. IMHO, he's in no way qualified, per his own words, to opine about the possibility of finding an impartial jury. MOO

10. Prime Mover

Prime Mover New Member

Which would put the M1 conviction out the window on appeal. I do NOT trust this guy.

11. prima.facie

prima.facie Long Time Member

I sure hope the alexander family has not caught word of what this jury is saying because it will destroy them further.

he also made a comment to one of the media outlets that he is not doing much media. but damn, he sure seems to be talking left and right and the crapola is just spilling from his mouth.

12. kaki

kaki New Member

I never expected one of the jurors to be her "cheerleader". OMG this is unreal!

13. Sunny_In_AZ

Sunny_In_AZ New Member

This has probably already been posted so sorry if it's a double post. This is an interview with the guy that did the 48 hours interview. I knew Jodi was vain, but dang this really put it into perspective. She states she and Travis used to argue about her driving because the rear view mirror was usually pointed to her rather than the road.

Extra: Meeting Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

14. InALandFarFarAway

InALandFarFarAway Lah di freakin' dah

By the way, I hated how CMja spoke Samantha and Steven's name during her Vote for Me for Student Body President Speech.

She said it in such a familiar way, as if prior to this little bit of unpleasantness, she and the family were tight, chummy, with a special relationship.

Made me want to throw things at the monitor.

15. fruity

fruity Well-Known Member

16. nickster

nickster New Member

OMG am I really hearing this guy for real? I feel sick.. Now I know why I ask my hubs what's wrong with people.

17. prima.facie

prima.facie Long Time Member

apparently he is doing a zillion interviews and I have not seen them all.

has he mentioned travis at all???? has he talked about or to (via the media) the alexander family telling them how horribly sorry he is for their loss? has he made any effort to contact them and show them support for their loss?

it seems his only platform is to defend Jodi.

18. nanny1

nanny1 New Member

What the heck!!! Was he on the same media blitz as jodi was during the penalty phase.

19. Jane Jetson

Jane Jetson New Member

How much you want to bet that the DT realized that Mr. F was possibly taken with JA? Betcha he didn't do a very good job of hiding it, since he's so transparent right now, in the "court of public opinion."

20. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

Maybe he should be a getting a lawyer now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.