Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok .. I'm going to play devils advocate, so please don't stone me to death ..

Mitigators could be: the text Travis sent Jodi calling her a sociopath, or her BPD or other aspects of their interaction for example .. the jury wasn't limited to mitigators put on by the defence at the end, they could take in the whole trial .. they were also instructed that voting for death was a personal decision .. they really don't have to give an answer at all, just that personally they thought that was the right sentence.

I don't think so. It wasn't suppose to be personal. They were to apply the laws. My opinion.

Per jodi... Asked If she is set free, she says your safe as long as you don't abuse her
At about 8:20 here

http://abcnews.go.com/watch/nightli...-jodi-arias-jury-cant-agree-on-death-sentence

Kind of goes against self defense for the next jury IMO.
FAR FROM REMORSE!!!

She seems to be promoting "kill to get out"

Uh oh...she's gotta a pretty wide ranging definition of abuse:

Being grounded for sneaking out of the family home

Parents searching her room after she's growing some weed

Any boyfriend, current or ex..having any contact via text, email, smoke signal etc with any female not pre approved by Jodi

Hater reporters asking questions she finds beneath her to answer

Travis breaking about twice in over 82,000 emails and texts and calling her names.

Porch sex with a candy reward....no wait, she liked that :banghead:

The sheriff is full of crap. He said the interviews were allowed because they have an open door policy. Has that changed? A big fat NO. Jodi was told the interviews will be used against you like the one from 48 hours. Inside Edition and Dateline. Thats why they stopped. Unless the jail has changed its open door policy within the past 24 hours that will be my firm belief.

Does this verdict buy more time for Jean Caseras and Beth Karas in HLN's employ? I thought they were to be let go at the conclusion of this trial, and now it will continue through July.

I can't decide on qualifying this trial as continuing "ad infinitum" or "ad nauseum" ... perhaps both apply equally.

I love stalkers logic .. hey he chose to walk out right in front of us .. therefore he must have wanted it .. okey dokey then .. as you were .. they need to take this woman off the air.

Juror #9 has some plans for celebrity, me thinks.

I am disappointed big time that CNN chooses to use Jose Baez as an annalist - what is up with that?????

That's disgusting. And here I sat thinking I couldn't get any more sick to my stomach.

Here in Dallas a man who drown his two children got a verdict of death.....

This is not over...the fat lady has not yet really sang for Travis ..and her song is coming.

Lady justice exists

Oh, I agree. She was very unhappy. Her fam chose a scenic drive to the Grand Canyon over waiting near court to find out if she lives/dies/jury hangs. Wow. That must have hurt, even she-who-has-no-feelings. But of course, now she can hold this over Mom's head in punishment til the day one of them dies.

A borderline's worst fear -abandonment.

Only good and best part of this horrific day! Losers. Touring the Grand Canyon. LOL.

moo

So how will the media track down the jurors? At least we have that to look forward to --we can find out what they thought and what happened.

Well according to JVM there's HLN producer on a train right now, somewhere in AZ, with ponytail juror. They chased him down earlier but all he would say was "no comment', so when he boarded the train JVM told her producer to "get on that train!" :floorlaugh:

Is Donavan, a convicted arsonist, now the official spokesperson for the Arias family?

:waitasec:

Well, Donovan actually beats their other public representative - a convicted, lying, narcissistic, cold-blooded killer......by a long shot. :floorlaugh:

JVM insinuated several times that the jury did not reach verdict because in her opinion,,,JA " is cute"...puke...get over it JVM your opinion doesn't count or matter IMO

The sheriff is full of crap. He said the interviews were allowed because they have an open door policy. Has that changed? A big fat NO. Jodi was told the interviews will be used against you like the one from 48 hours. Inside Edition and Dateline. Thats why they stopped. Unless the jail has changed its open door policy within the past 24 hours that will be my firm belief.
my thoughts hmmm can juan use the recent interviews against her?

I skipped many pages - I wonder if it is feasible for the Alexander family to start their "Civil Suit" to stop CMA now.

It was in process as soon as she was convicted... I love that jodi thinks that she will get a job in prison an stop being a burden on her family... :seeya:Dontcha know jodi your prison wages are garnished to pay the victims... She probably thinks its big money too... My friend collected the entire cost of her sons funeral, but in tiny increments.

I just wrote a post and it went 'away'......however I am upset in a way....( not to the jurors in particular and yet somehow yes! I am.....) - I don't understand.....

My left 'positive energy' goes to the Alexander Family, as they are the most hurt today....

I guess we will a lll huddle here for the next phase???!!

What did Travis say? - The path is there, it is upon the person who walks/stumbles over the hurdles..(my words and interpretation)

XOXOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member