Verdict is in

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Tricia, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Seriously? It's not like Zimmerman's life is completely messed up or anything.

2. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

And I don't let untruth silence justice. And in this case, I think there were a lot of peeps who felt the same. jmo

3. evelyn24

evelyn24 cray cray

Amen. This is finally some justice in this out of control Federal Government and DOJ who not only snoop on people but put their nose where it don't belong. This man was cleared by local Florida police until the race hustlers got involved along with the corrupt media complex and Florida was pressured by the Feds to charge him.
    God help anyone who becomes a target of the state.

Hopefully Zimmerman will be safe now.

Peace!

4. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hopeful One I am using this on my show right now. I will give you credit. This is a fantastic post.

5. ATasteOfHoney

ATasteOfHoney Well-Known Member

Karma has a way of getting back at people. I've seen it happen in cases like that of a former football star once. ykwim?

6. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

I feel the same way Steely! :hug: My son told me tonight that whoever has the most money, is the biggest liar, and can get an attorney to get your case into the media, wins! He also told me he is happy he was born white, and for the first time EVER, he told me how his AA is profiled all the time when they are together. They have been lifetime friends. I never, ever, ever, thought about it, nor has it been brought up in almost 20 years. So incredibly sad. Our world has gone mad. JMO

7. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

I pray every day for more George Zimmermans and less people who cower waiting for someone else to stop the ridiculous violence perpetrated in this country on a daily basis. jmo

8. MoonFlwr

MoonFlwr New Member

Absolutely :) Phew...I am so happy that injustice was not done.

9. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

You didn't but someone else did.

Guys, no riots have even happened and no one knows if they will. IMO people posting vids of peaceful protesters as evidence that the riots have begun is more inciting than anything Al Sharpton has said...

10. Leilei

Leilei Blue Star Mom Times Two

I see nothing LOL-worthy about that. IMO.

11. ktgirl

ktgirl Verified College Instructor

Nevermind.

12. LinTX

LinTX New Member

While I was pleasantly surprised at Crump's comments tonight, I do think it's ironic that the person I see as most responsible for the campaign of distortion was more interested in adding to a healing atmosphere than the State's reps. I will say, however, that his attempt to raise the issues in this case to those of Medger Evers and Emmett Till sounded more than a little self serving to me. But I'll take it if he pleads for peace and acceptance of the jury's decision...

13. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

I will never, ever, believe this was a jury of peers. JMO

Funny, they just had the case that I cited earlier on the news. Marissa Alexander got 20 years for shooting over the head of her abusive husband. AC was the prosecutor. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

14. Truthy

Truthy Member

There are spontaneous marches all over the country @ midnight tonight. Hope the LE can respect the need for so many to come together and mark this sad occasion.

15. HopeForUs

HopeForUs Member

Vigilante justice is truly what you wish for?

16. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

O/T I know this is selfish of me at this very delicate time but my cat Sammy Hagar who is 20 in cat yrs. Is very sick and the vet gave me some antibiotics but said because of her age she may have to be put down. So please pray for her. Thank you. I love you guys and pray for some peace for both sides, in this case.

17. kimlynn

kimlynn Former Member

And I have read that he used the money to pay off his debt from credit card bills.
    I stand by my earlier post that I find it sad that people sent money to this man considering the circumstances.
    IMO

18. Nymeria

Nymeria Active Member

It is getting a little vile in here :(

ETA- Someone said rioting in Miami and Chicago....I see nothing on any news station about that....is this true? TIA

19. deelytful1

deelytful1 *~a mere mortal~*

I want to take a minute to just thank ALL of you for all your intelligent insights (and I'm not kissing up ;) ) This was a very intense case and although I am not happy with the outcome I can never doubt that we have the best justice system in the WORLD..
    My thanks definitely goes out to ALL the mods now and in the future.. you were always fair and I enjoyed ALL the interaction!!THIS my friends is what our great country is about!! Try to do THIS in china or North Korea!! Love all u guys.. Have a great night

20. writer7

writer7 New Member

I'd like to see lots of behavior with guns considered negligence, myself. GZ was following the gun laws (or it can't be proved that he wasn't) and yet I think he was most certainly negligent by his actions because he had a gun and 'had to' use it while in pursuit of someone doing nothing. I honestly don't believe he had to use it, and I do believe there was a fight that resulted from his pursuit.

30 years is too much, but a nice negligence law would have made me feel better about the outcome of his decisions.

eta- what Steely said is probably simplest. No starting fights (by the creepy stalkery) and then shooting people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.