Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Sleuthers!!!!!!!
We are another day closer to Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed and gave him a copy of the database error message - I was gonna have a STROKE!!!

Did anybody else have problems connecting this morning?

....I thought the whole thing was broken.....I was worried about how I would dance with Rosé when the M1verdict comes in later today!
:floorlaugh:

OH MY GOD

I was having a serious panic when I couldn't get on this morning.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I emailed and gave him a copy of the database error message - I was gonna have a STROKE!!!

You aren't the only one :floorlaugh:

I think Jodi was so far beyond control by the time her folks really clued into it, there was no way to get her back. I thought her abuse claims against her folks were just as laughable as those against Travis.

"My mom carried around a wooden spoon in her pocketbook to spank me." Then she breaks down in tears like she was recounting a horrific rape or something. "Her nails dug into my arm!" Come on.

Did you notice that her aunt had this incredulous look on her face like, omigosh this girl is making up all this ****? and then the aunt would look over at the mom, and of course the mom just looked straight ahead, prob. knew everyone would look at her at that moment.
When Juan would be on one of his rolls and REALLY speaking the truth, especially about the day of the murder, Jodi would get this engraged look on her face, and I just kept thinking that is what she probably did to her dad whenever she got caught in something .

Thank goodness we are back online. It would not have been fun celebrating a guilty verdict without you guys!! I was in a minor (okay, major) panic.:scared:

Has anyone seen steely lately? I am missing his humour

I emailed them this morning too! PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

NOT ON VERDICT DAY ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew!!!!:scared:

OK WHO BROKE WEBSLEUTHS??:facepalm:

Perhaps it was some sort of sign.... maybe from Travis telling us not to worry and chill because he knows what's going to happen today. ;) That was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw the database error. I mumbled to myself, "Travis, are you messing with Websleuths?! Trying to send a message?".

Morning Websleuths! It's a beautiful day for a verdict! (I hope!)

It looks like Jodi Ann Arias is Tweeting again!

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 8h

N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.

I couldn't get in for the longest time...kept saying database problems...

Good Morning All...:seeya:
Yesterday at work I had to crack open 30 lobsters and de-meat them for lobster
rolls and seafood chowder...my hands hurt!!

I'm ready for today:rockon:

Did anybody else have problems connecting this morning?

OmGosh, I was flipping out. I kept getting a Data Service Error. I am finally in and running 2 scans. I didn't know what was going on.

BTW Good Morning All, I am thinking today is the day.

Has everyone read the creature's tweets overnight?

She gets more malevolent everyday...this girl needs to be put down like the rabid dog she is. Her tweeting is making me insane. I cannot believe she can do this while Travis lies in a grave because of her evil hand.

She is truly loathsome. Anybody who does not see this is willfully blind, IMO.

N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.[/b]

Seriously, Jodi? A mockery? I can't even process that enough to comment further. :mad:

I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...

N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.

Lololololololol...she can just tweet her way straight to the executioner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998