Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried looking at the supermarket? I was surprised to find my Taco Bell sauce in bottles there. I'm having Patio burritos with mexican shredded cheese and Taco Bell sauce for supper tonight. Yummy! :)

I looked everywhere. I am considering e-mailing
Wendy's, directly. What's the worst thing that can tell me "lady, you are obsessed, find it yourself." IDC what they think.

Since we are waiting...

My life was a whirlwind of chaos during the CA trial. I heard about it on the news and didn't follow it closely.
After the trial was over, what was the jurors (those who spoke about it) feelings?
Were they angry there were things they weren't told about?
Were the standing strong in their opinion?
TIA

Also, if your carrier is T-Mobile, the short codes do not work on their phones.
T-Mobile works for me.
I get facebook messages and Bank of America too.
eta: It worked during Casey Anthony too. I even got a txt about
Belvin Perry on TV this morning.

Notice that the talking heads aren't making any verdict predictions. Guess they didn't want to get burned again a la Casey Anthony.

did you watch the david westerfield trial? that one about did me in. they were out for almost 2 weeks before convicting him. everyone was freaking OUT. they were silent that whole time, i think.
when it was over, they were like 'huh? no we just worked through it.'

that was my "killer" trial - the thought of that poor baby's handprint above the bed in the RV still haunts me!...I was so invested in that case that even tho the verdict was the one we all wanted I swore I would never watch another trial...I was wrong - I have watched other trials just not so invested. When I hear how passionate some of you are about this trial and Travis it remind me how I felt about Danielle...hugs to you guys!

I make my own - jalapenos and vinegar are cheap, you can make lots for a few dollars. They seem hotter to me because they aren't as "cooked" as the canned kind. I make candied jalapenos too.

I love jalapeños! Would you care to share your recipe?

I posted an almost identical sentiment a couple of weeks ago. For me, just before she died I promised my grandma I'd take her 16-year old kitty. Kept her, and loved her, and she loved me back, for another 8.5 years. It was devastating when she died for exactly the reason you expressed.

I have to tell you.... when Grandma died, I stayed in her house. And had to tell her beloved kitty that Grandma wouldn't be coming home and that if Toots would let me, I'd be her person. It was the oddest thing.... Toots sat on the floor and I swear she listened carefully to me. Finally she gingerly got up on my lap, looked me in the face like she was examining my soul, and then made her decision and curled up on my lap. We both cried. And from then on, even though she grieved, she knew we needed each other and we were a "committed couple". lol

Deanna will for sure have a difficult time when it's time. Sigh.

:hug:

Another Tweet said no juror's are dressed up today - in same casual clothes as always. (means nothing :)) Also Tweet from abc15 - juror's were 'chatty and relaxed' while leaving the jury room for lunch.

Did anyone else hear JC say on HLN that there is one juror who's always been a 'loner'. That he doesn't eat with any of the others or walk with them.. Hmmm.... hope he's a good loner.

Chatty and relaxed....that's good! If I had just spent the last 4 months listening to the defense spew BS, only to find out that even one juror bought into it, I would be anything but chatty and relaxed. Fingers crossed!

I hate the thought that if it doesn't happen today, we have to go through all this wait again tomorrow. Time is ticking away.... :(

Right, and we'll have to listen to aaaall the reasons to why maybe, it's not murder 1. Please.. it's already starting on HLN.

I just heard a good point made on HLN by a passerby at the courthouse interviewed by JVM. She said when Jodi came out of the fog in the desert she testified that she looked down and saw blood all over her hands. This person made the point that if Jodi had blood all over her hands at that point, why didn't all the stuff she admitted to touching at TA's house have blood on it? i.e. the clorox bottle, the door knob to his bedroom, the door knob to the house as she left, the dishwaser, the dog gate? It means Jodi washed her hands in the bathroom before leaving and lied about having blood on her hands in the desert.

Oh I think she had blood on her hands alright, but it was her own. I think she sliced that one finger all the way through the tendon, so I'm sure she bled like a stuck pig...no offense to pigs.

From Wild- think it's evidence they requested?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Valerie just came out with a ton of folders and went to the elevator. Still nothing noteworthy though. #JodiArias

Sorry, no break for that jury...if they didn't understand then they needed to ask! :banghead:
I also think JP was damned if he did/did not speak out at that time. Everyone was being crucified back then!

Edit to add...Love your screen name...everytime I see one of your posts I think of Kim Carnes (sp?) smokey voice and can't get the song out of my head...thank goodness I love it! xoxo

I don't think that the Pinellas 12 were the sharpest crayons in the box ;)

OT - and only because we're on verdict watch:

[video=youtube;hFWjp8cWFzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFWjp8cWFzQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members