Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what .. I think the way that played out in court the jury could see for themselves that Cindy 'had a bias' and was 'mistaken' about being the person who made the searches in which she 'accidentally' searched for chloroform. So it goes back to the jury and what they felt they needed in order to convict ... if they had had something more black and white, like say, oh I don't know .. a search for 'foolproof suffication' perhaps, it may have made things easier to understand. :)

or a video of the actual killing and taping of her face,,RIP lovely Caylee Marie Anthony

She's also been there since early this morning, she will be there as long as the jury is in deliberations.

wonder if KN is making sure she gets her lunch...you know migraine and all that :floorlaugh:

Poor JVM....her "huge" crowds never materialized! A few dozen, maybe?

I've been trying to keep myself busy all day so I don't just pace back and forth in front of HLN . I sooooo hope they reach a verdict today! :)

Bentley the service dog says "Justice for Napolean" awwww

Can I ask what bank holiday evening tv is?

At the risk of sounding like a smartmouth, it's TV shown on the evening of a bank holiday (we have six every year, of which today was one). :) I don't have a television myself, so I'm not sure what bank holiday TV is like, but I'd guess it's not of the highest quality.

OhMyGoodness...

Court spectator with his service dog being interviewed by JVM... dog has sign around his neck that reads "Justice for Napoleon"

<3

Sweet little service dog named Bently with a sign on that says, Justice for Napoleon!
Cutest dog.

Aww... a Mike on HLN has his service dog there with a tag
that says "Justice for Napoleon"

Doesn't mean anything. They will probably bring her over from Estrella jail every day until a verdict comes down. She's probably being kept in a detention cell at the courthouse.

We will know when the jury has reached a verdict about the same time as the lawyers, who will be summoned to the courthouse.

If I was her I'd be wearing me some depends:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jurors return early from lunch...

Just
tealeafreading1.jpg

Early is better than late.

This just came in on Twitter. Could it be true?????????

@JodiNewsUpdates Jodi is in the courthouse waiting for the verdict! Lets pray for murder 1!

It says "waiting" as opposed to "reached a verdict" so I wouldn't get too excited..jmo

Eta: I re-read. Jodi may have the option to hang with her lawyers instead of cells? Anyone know about this?

Found some interesting info on the Priceline website. You can either purchase--or reserve--a car rental through them. If you reserve, it looks like you can use a different credit card at the rental desk. Could Juan have gone a step too far with this one? Has anyone ever rented a car through Priceline? How was your credit card charged?

http://www.priceline.com/Customerse...0A5064010A2013050619011580f370240568&plf=pcln

Can I ask what bank holiday evening tv is?

Today is may bank holiday (glorified day off) and the tv generally shows aging films and random documentaries. Currently watching pirates of the caribbean (2003), will be switching channels soon to watch the bone collector.
earlier we watched a children's ballet the ugly duckling... It passed time and was quite good.

Apologies for bad grammar, it goes to pot on iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans