Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it does add to the circus like atmosphere around this trial because if I were the family of the victim I do not think I'd think it was funny or even cute. Maybe it's just me. I'm sure the person meant well but sometimes the media has to use their common sense and draw the line somewhere. We are on a forum and stress reducers are welcome here because we really need it sometimes but when the media is constantly accused of a circus-like atmosphere why help contribute to it.

I didn't think the service dog's sign was funny or cute. I thought it was precious, genuine, and endearing.

I think the media has made this trial into a circus and it's disgusting. I don't watch HLN anymore, haven't for most of the trial. Have just started watching again during verdict watch. IMO however pets are very personal and a real point where people can relate and connect. I think people saw Travis' love for Napoleon and appreciated that.

The dog outside the courthouse was that gentleman's service dog. He has a medical need for him and depends on him for something significant in his life. To me that was just as genuine and personal. Perhaps just because I know what it's like to have my dogs impact my life so profoundly and understand that in others.

Lifelong pug lover here. Currently I have two from rescue orgs, one fawn and one black.

I got my daughter one from a rescue when she graduated college. I swear that dog is her best friend!

"@elizabetherwin: Jurors in the #JodiArias trial have already deliberated longer than the #OJSimpson jury

Yeah, and in this case THEY ALREADY KNOW SHE"S GUILTY. Sheesh, I don't know, maybe they're counting up all the lies she told, as another poster pointed out! If even one juror actually believed her whole act (or even part of it!) on the stand, whew, I just think that one might be the most gullible person on the planet. Seriously.

I'm not too worried about the "snapped" theory of KN's. The jury knows the facts, the stolen gun of the same caliber used to kill TA, the phone turned off, the gas cans, hair color, license plates and rental car. IMO, they'll find she was too well prepared for a "snap".

I can't believe he said she may have snapped and doesn't even know it. What was that all about? To counteract the self defense claim that she made them go with?

Sorry, no break for that jury...if they didn't understand then they needed to ask! :banghead:
I also think JP was damned if he did/did not speak out at that time. Everyone was being crucified back then!

Edit to add...Love your screen name...everytime I see one of your posts I think of Kim Carnes (sp?) smokey voice and can't get the song out of my head...thank goodness I love it! xoxo

What bothered me about judge perry and that pinellas jury
He spent to much time whining and dining them at different places! Too much activity! They acted like they were on vacation. If I'm not mistaken the jury foreman had a scheduled cruise for the following day. They wanted to get out of dodge.

I sent to both WAT and CBS. I got a text back confirming my CBS request, but nothing from WAT. Maybe try the CBS one?? Maybe someone else can be of further assistance to you. Text BREAKING to 23765, even if it add the - I would try to send anyway.

Oops, I am so dumb sometimes. The error message I was getting wasn't because of the hyphen but because I forgot to enter any text...

I redid and got verification back from both WAT and CBS.

Thank you!

From Deep Throat????

No!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLetXmmf27Q"]Patty Loveless - You Don't Even Know Who I Am (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Another Tweet said no juror's are dressed up today - in same casual clothes as always. (means nothing :)) Also Tweet from abc15 - juror's were 'chatty and relaxed' while leaving the jury room for lunch.

Did anyone else hear JC say on HLN that there is one juror who's always been a 'loner'. That he doesn't eat with any of the others or walk with them.. Hmmm.... hope he's a good loner.

Did JC give any description of the loner juror? Wonder if KCL has any idea which one that would be??

My nerves are shot!

Mine too! I was out of work for 5 weeks due to some health issues and I can honestly say I am thankful to be back so it takes my mind off of the endless countdown! But I am thankful I can sneek on this site and see what ya'll are saying (they haven't blocked me yet!) so thank you for keeping the posts moving!
Tulessa, loved hearing you on the blog radio last night...what a beautiful, kind voice you have and you can tell by your voice, your posts and your questions that you are a beautiful soul!!!

Linda Lovelace was the star of Deep Throat... I think.

And it wont be a good one JMHO

Dont stress. The jury is doing their job. My original presiction
Was Tuesday , then I heard that Juan said today so I am
Not worried. They have a huge decision to make and
Are just trying to get it right.
I pray that they do.

My husband thanks whoever said they made fried rice....he loves Chinese (me not so much) and I did not make dinner b/c I have been on verdict watch so he is ordering Chinese take-out! He is thrilled b/c I rarely give into it!

It was the easiest thing I had. I am TRYING to cut down on our eating out so it will be more of a treat when we do ( plus it get's sooo costly. When the servers in ALL the restaurants KNOW your drink order and that you need a doggy bag.. It is time to cut down.)

Plus my dog is chinese. I tell her it is the food of her people. And Mr Red always says * You got take out from Macon?*

Speaking of spicy, does anyone know where I can purchase those hot chili packets that you can get at Wendy's? I always take a bunch of them from Wendy's (bad, I know), but I would like to buy some. I looked online and had no luck. Off topic, I know, but I needed a distraction from my nervousness.

Have you tried looking at the supermarket? I was surprised to find my Taco Bell sauce in bottles there. I'm having Patio burritos with mexican shredded cheese and Taco Bell sauce for supper tonight. Yummy! :)

that doesn't mean anything. if they convict her of first degree, they're not talking to media. they're not DONE. the 'clothing watch' is pointless.

Does anyone know if they'll still be able to talk amongst themselves about the trial if they come back with Murder 1 and go into the penalty phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23