GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fudge29

Fudge29 New Member

:seeya: hi all

Fingers are crossed for a verdict

2. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

All 12 have to agree to either felony murder or premeditated murder but it can be 10 believing in the former and 2 in the latter or any combination of the 2.

3. prima.facie

prima.facie Long Time Member

good post.

I truly believe that once the verdict is read and she is sentenced, we will not hear a peep about her until the day comes for her execution. her [Dlisted]fame that she probably feels she has right now will be completely gone very very soon.

the people following this have a goal - that is to see justice.
    the people following HER as a fan have a goal - to mooch off her [Dlisted] fame and get their own if possible [ie Donavon].

her time on all facets is almost up.

4. kayice

kayice New Member

Of course, I hope the Jury gives the killer the worst but for themselves, I hope they blow off some steam, make people wait a bit. Poetic Justice. Let them decompress and get their gripes out amongst each other, then saunter in and tell the killer Guilty on Murder 1, premeditated and felony.

5. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

That too.

6. pufnstuf

pufnstuf "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalance

Can't wait to hear GUILTY today!!! It's coming... not if, but when.

7. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I have to leave for work around 3:30 ish and into the eve. I'm not sure I will even check to see if a verdict is in until I get home. I am confident it will be Murder 1 but I know I will cry.Thoughts and Prayers to the Alexander Family and friends. I cant even imagine their anxiety. I had to take a Gravol. Last nights radio show was amazing. Very emotional. If anyone has not listened I invite you to.

8. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

9. zoozoo

zoozoo New Member

testing to see if my avatar took....

10. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Now that is a great idea :floorlaugh:

They could even charge admission to the Spy Cam setup in Jodis room with proceeds going to reimburse the taxpayers. :floorlaugh:

11. NashBridges2

NashBridges2 New Member

around.... glad to see the jury clock moving. Why did it start over and not add to the 55 minutes from Friday?

Still fasting on lemon water, just lit a few candles.... waiting for the verdict buzzer by the end of the day... PRAYING AND HOPING!

12. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

I have a great grandmother that came from Bern Switzerland in the late 1800's.

13. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

Let go...Let God

That's what I'm gonna do!

14. jane the dood

jane the dood Dance like no one's looking

[​IMG]

Dried pasta noodles???

15. aa9511

aa9511 New Member

I just listened to the Chris Hughes interview on Tricia's crime radio...it was sooo interesting and just confirmed EVERYTHNG I had concluded about her. His story about how at the San Bernandino conference she would walk past the other banquet hall filled with men and flip her hair in front of the mirror, etc.. That sounds just like her. And how she would flirt with married men, when she was the one on the stand who was making a big deal of Travis talking to a married woman. And how she would try to make Travis jealous by telling him or making up that someone was flirting with her.

16. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

So, I'm sitting here near my open window. It's absolutely beautiful outside. It smells like summer and reminds me of summers at my grandma's house when I was little.

Something feels good today. Something feels right. I think God is shining down on us today and I think he's bringing justice. I can feel it in my bones.

17. Teresa

Teresa Member

I think many of us are nervous. I'm like you on the verge of falling apart, heck typing on my kindle is even harder as my fingers are all thumbs! Hold on tight and pray with us.

18. LotusPawprint

LotusPawprint Well-Known Member

IMO as long as it takes to come to the right decision, the only just decision, Murder 1... fine. If there's a juror or two (or more) who need to take their time and it takes longer than today, so be it. This is one of the biggest decisions of their life and they take it seriously. Just render the correct verdict.

The TH's are just there to fill time and space. Very annoying. :banghead:

19. josie1986

josie1986 Well-Known Member

argh,they are there now right? :scared::scared:

20. Turnadot

Turnadot New Member

I took it that way too, but still such an off thing to say; he should have never said it, considering the case was built on making Jodi the victim of an abusive peadophile who was only defending herself. I get what Nurmi was trying to do, but it would have been better had he said some thing like, 'look, you don't have to like her etc etc etc...'

I'm not a lawyer of any sort, but I would have left the 'nine out of ten days i don't like jodi' sentence on the cutting room floor due to its subtext.

All IMO, of course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.