verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 9m
Walking over the court house with Sky

Only God can turn a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, a victim into a victory, a problem into a prayer.

-Nishan Panwar

My puppy just brought a dead mouse onto my porch. What does that mean?

That you have ignored him for the past four months and he has decided to get his down supper because it's VERDICT DAY!

where is the best place to watch the verdict being read online, i dont have cable here at home in the boonies

Daughter's softball game just cancelled for tonight. Now I can listen to the verdict without rushing out the door to coach!

can anyone please tell an ignorant Brit what the penalties are and what each sentence would be?

Headed out to lunch with a friend I haven't seen if forever. Which means a verdict should come, oh, in the next hour or so... :blushing:

I hate to quote myself, but I KNEW IT! :rockon:

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m

Heading to the courthouse #verdict

I said the same thing!!

If I was on this jury - or any jury - and I felt strongly about my opinion...there is NO ONE that could change it. I would hang before I changed it.

And a hung jury doesn't give up at this point. I won't believe that is an option. They would have gone over ALL the evidence before that happened, and there is too much of that in this trial for it to be so thoroughly examined to come to that conclusion.

Thx, that makes a ton of sense. I would think the majority of jurors were M1 to start, then throw in most will not under any circumstances change their mind. It would take weeks to bring out all the evidence to convince one way or another.This was under 16 hours I think and no questions that we know of.

M1 premeditated!

Love this.

So glad I joined WebSleuths. Better to hear the verdict with like minded people!!

No matter what. I had to hear CA and OJ's alone...it was terrible.

I so agree! Thanks to all my Websleuths friends for being here to share the verdict. Nobody should be alone to hear this. :blushing:

My prediction - M1 - Premeditated. The autopsy pics tell the whole story. Because JA didn't have the ability to shutup, her words are going to take her down

Holy frack I cut my kids off samples at Costco and am stuck in line! Thankfully i don't live far. And by a stroke of luck my coworker traded me days today....normally i would be at work!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I was outside working in the garden and my mom screamed, "YES!" so loud! It scared my dog who started barking and ran crazy through the house which scared my cat who also ran crazy through the house. I ran into the house and there on TV - VERDICT REACHED!

OMG! I'm sooooo nervous!

M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1 M1

:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

Folks lets say a silent prayer for the Alexander family. Send all the positive vibes, white light and prayers to them.

And my fellow WS friends know that no matter the verdict we know the truth and know who and what Jodi really is. And most especially we know the true nature of Travis and that no matter what Jodi tried to do to him after death that Saint Peter surely called his name. Jodi was never able to kill Travis' sweet soul. And no matter what Jodi does she will never hear Saint Peter utter her name.

Group hug everyone!!! Lets pray for a proper verdict!!

Justice for Travis Victor Alexander!!

Hippocampus+corrected.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: This is hilarious !

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member