verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RATTKATT

RATTKATT Member

no kiddin, JEOPARDY college tournament this week, and all the contestants wear hoodies.

2. ScarlettScarpetta

ScarlettScarpetta When the going gets tough, drink coffee

No she will have more even no matter what the verdict is after that. It is not really her account, someone else is running it so it will most likely keep going even after conviction.

3. Ricki

Ricki Well-Known Member

Hubby came in after work yesterday and asked the same question. The answer was no. His reply was "Oh, your kidding, right" Sadly I was not.

4. Roy Rob

Roy Rob New Member

Aaaah those were the days.....haven't smoked for over 6 years. :floorlaugh:

5. Queen Bee

Queen Bee Crown Winner by Default ~ Don't Judge :D

no problem........i'll just have a little ole "julia sugarbaker" chat with him :D

6. Gin

Gin Share a smile

Now, is that a nice thing to say about the Kardashians???:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

7. Fionn

Fionn Member

I think JA was headed to 'Dateline" one way or the other. Even if she had married Travis I don't think it would have been too long before she felt she was entitled to something 'better' and poor JA would be crying about been forced to defend herself from an abusive husband (who just happened to have a sizeable insurance policy.)

8. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

omg rofl rofl rofl thank you!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

9. Schuby

Schuby Under the thumb of The Man

Oh yeah, it's perfect, already has an aisle and seating, Juan is there to give me away, he'll be choked up of course.

10. Maryann123

Maryann123 New Member

Exactly what do you think adult diapers are for? No potty breaks!

11. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I am Canadian too and have attended a few Trials. I do love the robes and collars. Altho I had to laugh last Trial i attended when there was a break one of Prosecutors would rip his robe off in the Courtroom. All i can say if i was ever a Juror and one of my fellow Jurors was not deliberating fairly I would alert the Judge. I'm sorry that was your experience. I have had 2 Jury notices but called on the Friday it had been settled out of Court. Thankfully. I really don't ever want to be a Juror but would fulfill my duty if ever picked. Our daughter was a Juror in a Trial on an Insurance case. She is a Nurse and it did involve medical issues. She said she almost lost her mind LOL.

12. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

This is where I am in my alternate reality. :rocker:

[​IMG]

13. LotusPawprint

LotusPawprint Moderately-known member

Yes, What DID happen?

I haven't heard much of anything and wasn't around this weekend so I'm sure this was already posted. Just pulled this up from Sunday 5/8. It's from the DailyMail so I don't know how reliable their reporting is. IMO and MOO it is Arias related, without a doubt.

The police report notes that though the laptop was stolen, diamond earrings sitting out in the doctor's bedroom and cash that was stored in a drawer was not taken.

The police report did not say if investigators felt there could be a connection to the Arias case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...emarte-weeks-testified.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

local story http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22162948/2013/05/04/laptop-stolen

14. dani

dani Go Ducks!

These young'ns can only read about WOODSTOCK. We were WOODSTOCK!!!:floorlaugh:

15. krkrjx

krkrjx Nezahrávej si se mnou.

O/T question here but I have been wanting to ask: Is the cat really named Basil?

16. jane the dood

jane the dood Dance like no one's looking

Charged around the house this morning like a mounted cavalier, cleaning and setting up everything for a quick din-din tonight. All so I can.... sit here staring at the 'puter monitor. For hours. Wish I had a cat litterbox to clean up!

File this under: Watched pot that never boils. It seems like we've been here forever but, considering months of trial and the Mt. Everest of evidence the jurors have to digest, it really isn't that long.

Re: The juror's casual attire; when I have been called to jury duty, I always dressed up a bit (and I'm in hot, humid Florida). But I don't begrudge this jury for wanting to be comfy. Whatever works! Better have them deliberate in comfort than struggle with a wedgie from dress pants that no longer fit! lol

So bring on the diet soda, apples, flip flops and...JUSTICE!

17. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

Just for the record on aging....no such thing as an un-hip former hippie.

18. RadarLuv

RadarLuv New Member

19. wsreader

wsreader Member

I heard someone say she was allowed to have "legal papers" in her holding cell.
    Does that mean she's able to read all her disgusting journals AGAIN while waiting?

20. bettybaby00

bettybaby00 Active Member

OMG too funny!!!!!

But each older person is different. My own parents weren't computer savvy at all, yet I've seen plenty who are. I think it's an individual thing, but I do notice a correlation between people who keep up an active lifestyle--ie continuing to work, having social connections, or just plain old keeping active and busy- versus older people who are less active, and lead a more solitary, reclusive type of lifestyle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.