verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to spend the next hour watching Juan's closing arguments again.

From WAT :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I will be keeping my tweeting to a min. until verdict time so I don't go over my tweet limit. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It will be nice to get back into the courtroom in my comfy seat again. I expect to get in there around 1:20ish #JodiArias

Bet the twins aren't mocking anyone now! I had more respect for cindy Anthony! Her behaviour. In court was not as disrespectful as Jodie's mom.
God bless the Alexander family! They have got to be a mess or perfect peace that passeth all understanding.

"And it`s going to be up to the prosecutor to paint that picture. And if you want that prosecutor -- and I`ve met him -- and you don`t want him painting that picture. Because he is good at what he does. I`ve worked with him before. And you allow him to paint that picture for you, it`s not going to be good." -Det. Flores

JA: what's his name?

DF: His name is Juan Martinez.

:-D

For those I may have offended earlier with my time zone comment :) (and to save a bit o' bandwith)

1:30 Arizona
1:30 California
2:30 Mountain
3:30 Central
4:30 Eastern
5:00 Newfoundland
9:30 pm Scotland
10:30 Hawaii

did I get them all?

12:30 Alaska

I want to cry but antidepressant won't let me. Sometimes we need a good cry.

Don't think we can determine anything by juror tears. I for one can cry over someone winning a game show or something like that.

HOLD HANDS and say, "I believe, I believe, I believe!"

Teresa

Basilcat....I'm not waiting until 5pm your time :giggle:
:toast:

My puppy just brought a dead mouse onto my porch. What does that mean?

It is a gift. Usually cats do it. It is what's for dinner. I guess he knew you wouldn't have time to cook today.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m

Heading to the courthouse #verdict

beach told us earlier DO NOT REFRESH as it slows the site down - My last page showed as 77 - We have another hour to wait, correct?

Starbucks just posted on their FB page that they're having a Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5, and they posted a picture of a strawberry frappuccino! HAHA! They're gonna be celebrating too apparently! :)

I don't have any liquor so nothing to calm my nerves except Pamprin but I can promise you this, if they come back with M1 I will be a Starbucks today to celebrate justice being done. Believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151