verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thankful there is a verdict!
God bless the jurors, the family and the loved ones!

Wow - Please My Good Lord Let There Be Justice for Travis.....

Who knows for sure, but this makes me think the jurors may have decided yesterday and wanted to sleep on it and confirm today - They only deliberated for about an hour and a half today, right?

Praying for the Alexanders!

I'll be at the vet during the announcement, but am taping. I want to se JA's FACE when she is convicted of murder one!

NOTE: The verdict is in. Announcing that it will be revealed at 1:30 PST. The forum is spinning a lot and sometimes I can't move from page to page or do anything LOL - but if I hang on, it all seems to come back in a few minutes. So, I'm practicing patience :)
About an 1.5 hours before we hear what the jury has decided.

Just want to share because I know others are probably having the same problem. Just breathe and make sure you have some live streaming up and ready to go so you don't miss anything.

I honestly in my heart believe that there were people on that jury who would NOT ever be talked down to 2nd degree murder so since we do not have a hung jury, I feel we have our FIRST DEGREE!!!!!!!!

I'm crying. I asked my husband what time he would be home from work because I need him to hold me for when this verdict comes in.

:seeya:Mrs. Mouse, you'll be okay. I have goosebumps and I'm shaking and I only have my cat Lola to hug. And she want's Justice for Travis too! HUGS TO YOU!!!

I have to take my mom to doctor right now, Oh MY. I am soooo happy for the family. It has been my sincere honor and privilege to pray here with you all in friendship.

Justice for Travis! Halleluja! I am claiming victory for this family right now!!

JUST walked in my door from grocery shopping and got my notification text! I am so glad it didn't happen when I was out and about. I am here and READY!

Me too. Just got back!

I bet they had the verdict last night and decided to sleep on it and vote again this morning; the remainder of the time today was filling out the verdict forms.

to every one of us- bless you all for patience, compassion and your input into this entire ordeal. we are not done posting i am sure. i have depended on every one of you to keep websleuths the best forum and you all did make it so. please god let jodi get her karma today. lets hope we do not cry in disappointmeent but cry in relief the justice for travis is due and done,~

Ditto

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Woohoo! Just got back from taking my last final of the semester...aced it, then find out there's a verdict! It's a great day! :yes:

I have lit my candles.

Praying in the best way this agnostic knows how that Travis and his family get justice in the form of guilty of first degree murder.

It is murder 1...jurors eating lunch to prepare for rest of day...I just know it...

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to watch on my Ipad? The jury obviously didn't realize that was 330 pm our time - when I have to pick up my kids. Please post a link for Ipad watchers so I don't miss it!!!

Download app called UStream
Type azfamily in the search bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads