Verdict Watch Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Timothy Bosma' started by sillybilly, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brightii

brightii New Member

This verdict watcher will check in again in the morning for any news. The jury can't make a decision tonight. Goodnight all. :)

All MOO.

2. Claroon

Claroon Well-Known Member

Yes, but I had to shake my head at the question. Maybe because we have spreadsheets to refer to it's different, but gas? Not even mentioned re: TB. Seems left field. I assume they might have been talking about the truck on the Super Sucker video perhaps. But if that's what they think they missed the part of TB putting his daughter to bed.

3. mozzagirl

mozzagirl Active Member

I still think it may have been one or two jurors thinking they heard about a trip to get gas and the only way to get that juror(s) to drop it was to hear it from the judge. IMO.

4. JuneBug67

JuneBug67 Well-Known Member

Was just referring to the comment about bringing the gun back dirty. Sorry to be confusing!

5. hellkat2

hellkat2 New Member

There have been pictures of her posted in the media. Blonde, attractive, thin.

6. DMB

DMB Member

Seems like they are trying to nail down the timeline to see which SS sighting actually worked the best. If WD didn't hear the phone ring and only heard voices and both hanging up it could be possible that they had begun the conversation well before they actually arrived? They actually could have talked for 10 minutes? Was MS questioned about the phone call at all?

7. hellkat2

hellkat2 New Member

Agreed to all until I got to the last bracketed part ....and other than that ...you are bang on. MS and DM guilty as hell and are going down for M1. I will hope for the best in the judicial system and prepare for the worst.

8. matou

matou #los2188

I just can't believe this case is finally near the end (hopefully). Lots of people on here who have invested a lot of time reading, discussing, sleuthing and creating files, etc. JMO

9. XiolaBlueX

XiolaBlueX New Member

Today at the courthouse, I noticed that DM was wearing a ring on 4th finger on his right hand. It was a dark band, it looked black or charcoal and could have been some other kind of material instead of a real ring, hard to determine. (In many other countries it is customary to wear wedding rings on your right hand instead of your right). I did not see him wearing it in the afternoon though. I did observe best as I could and did not see any 'supporters' for him. He doesn't lift his hands that much, and is left handed when writing, hard to notice in the first place.

10. hellkat2

hellkat2 New Member

Why would that be significant I wonder to them? Perplexed on this.

11. Stratocaster

Stratocaster Active Member

Still curious why there wasn't a 'causing an indignity to a human body' charge from LE to the accused. It seems common on other cases where has been tampering with the body.

12. Abitcountry

Abitcountry New Member

BBC's Graham Norton show has a segment with guests sitting in The Big Red Chair as they tell a personal and hopefully humourous tale. If the story fails to amuse, and it happens regularly....Graham pulls a lever, the chair tips back swftly and dumps the storyteller off set. It is such a silly slapstick routine but the crowd roars with laughter every time. The Chair could really lighten up the courtroom tension and might just move things along a little faster with a chuckle here and there.....

13. canadiangirl

canadiangirl Well-Known Member

I have only seen older photos of her. Nothing recent. Can you link any please? TIA

14. Kamille

Kamille Shine bright like a diamond

I believe it was noted early on in the trial that he was wearing that ring on at least one other day. Not sure if it's an actual ring. Maybe it's the hair tie from his old braid. ;)

15. hellkat2

hellkat2 New Member

He go for gas with DM and MS with him?

16. mozzagirl

mozzagirl Active Member

AC tweeted that he assumes the jury is just exploring the many different theories whether from the Crown or the defence about what happened in the video.

17. VGL

VGL Member

Yes it is normal. My dad used to do this. They make sure that no one visits the jurors and that the jurors don't leave. They need rooms all on the same floor and the same hallway.

18. canadiangirl

canadiangirl Well-Known Member

I know. Seems surreal. All the way back to very first day Tim went missing in 2013. So many familiar names here but a lot never made it back for trial who were very active back then sadly...

19. Claroon

Claroon Well-Known Member

Things need to be brought up to modern technology. They should at least have the same tweet list we do.

20. hellkat2

hellkat2 New Member

i think...4 hours. This has been a long process and they have had plenty of time to think. I just don't think it is gonna take long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.