VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror #6 from the first trial is embracing many of the Alexander family and supporters.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 37s38 seconds ago
Juan is now speaking to family members. Laughter can be heard. #jodiarias

Posted this on the other thread seconds I think before it closed:

Hi Everyone,

Life has been super busy for me but I've been following this trial on twitter throughout off and on and of course now. I wrote a LONG blog about my feelings about it and the DP in AZ this morning. I'm at the Sedona Film Festival right now and "ironically" went with my fiance (yes I'm engaged now, yes a lot has happened) to see two films this morning--one was about a death row inmate and his last meal and the other about a poet who was a prisoner in the same prison my sister's killers are housed in. How about that for weird timing?

I'm thinking no verdict today and don't know what to make of it. If you'd like to peruse my thoughts from earlier today there are here:

http://.com/2015/02/2...vis-alexander/

Hope all is well with all you WSleuthers. :seeya: I will be in films off and on all week...but will surely pop in once we get a verdict.

Justice for Travis!

So wonderful to hear from you!

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 47s48 seconds ago
TA family and supporters all sitting at the other end of the hall outside courtroom, opposite the media. #jodiarias

That is about it for the day. Bet we get the " they have left for the day tweet soon."

Sigh..

Well it could be worse they could have just went in gave her life and that was that. They are working this and making sure that they do the right thing.
I have to respect that.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Juan got in the elevator and left #jodiarias #3tvarias

We don't know if they are gonna to be hung.. give them benefit of doubt......... REMINDER death penalty case is very serious

Exactly. I believe they are taking this very seriously, if they are wrapping for the day then I believe they want to sleep on it. If we have to wait until Monday I still believe we can get DP. There is so much to go over, even if they know which way they are leaning (DP hopefully) they know this case will be looked at for years to come, they will want to know in their hearts that they went over everything thoroughly. I have faith in this Jury, and as long as it takes I will continue to pray and keep lighting candles, there is nothing else I can do but trust...:praying:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan just walked by and smiled. Said he didn't know anything.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 4 seconds ago
A lot of people just got out of the elevator, Travis Alexander's family.

These reporters are silly if they think Juan would ever answer such a question. :facepalm:

ETA: honestly answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member