VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 10 seconds ago
So many dedicated people here sitting in the hallway with the media waiting for closure.

The jury might take the weekend to think about their vote, and come back on Monday all dressed up. Sleep on it for a few days. Nobody has been busting their rears to do anything timely for them, they sure shouldn't feel the need to rush.

Is Arizona the only State in the country that has a judicial system that only operates on 3 day work weeks and no weekends......ever!! ?

I guess being a salaried employee at the court house is a pretty cushy job, huh ?

Maybe it is only this trial that operates like that.......probably at Nurmi and Jodi's request (which was granted of course).

People used to want bankers' hours.

Now they want government work.

well I'm now hoping for a Monday morning verdict. can't blame the jury for taking their time they have months to consider I think they'll hang but I'm hoping for the verdict that Travis family would hope for.
Positive thoughts to all websleuths <3

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 19s 19 seconds ago
Samantha Alexander just walked by, tried the victim room but it was
locked and she walked away.

Cathy @courtchatter · 9s 10 seconds ago
Now Sam just came and got things from the victim room and left. Looks like we may be wrapping up for the day. Stay tuned

Is Arizona the only State in the country that has a judicial system that only operates on 3 day work weeks and no weekends......ever!! ?

I guess being a salaried employee at the court house is a pretty cushy job, huh ?

Maybe it is only this trial that operates like that.......probably at Nurmi and Jodi's request (which was granted of course).

No one has 3 day work weeks. But they have more trials and cases than arias and they have to keep everything moving. All those deputies, and court reporters and lawyers and judges all have more things to do than just Arias.

He sat in that shower stall at gun point. It wasnt until the middle of the Calvin Klein photoshoot that she wielded the .25 .
Some of us here don't believe he knew she was there while he was in the shower. I don't believe there was any kind of photoshoot. Travis didn't know she was still there.

I don't think he knew till he looked at her face to face. He looks angry, freaked out.

Some of us here don't believe he knew she was there while he was in the shower. I don't believe there was any kind of photoshoot. Travis didn't know she was still there.

I believe he knew. The pics I think show he knew. Starting with the ones on the bed. To me that is why they took them, so when she showed up outside the shower he would think nothing of it.

The verdict will come in very soon because I'm going to lie down for awhile. :seeya:

Samantha Alexander and her aunt just walked out of their witness room. They're sitting at the other end of the hall now.

I believe he knew. The pics I think show he knew. Starting with the ones on the bed. To me that is why they took them, so when she showed up outside the shower he would think nothing of it.

We get to agree to disagree. :wink:

We both agree that we don't want to see pics of Arias here, especially right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998