VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, and I hope the people of AZ make sure that no judge in their state is ever allowed to hijack the First Amendment and go all KGB again.

I think he is worse. He most likely strangled her or killed her with his bare hands knowing she was carrying his son. I think that is worse even than what JA did.

Okay, we know you don't think CMJA is as bad as Scott Peterson, but I think she is as bad if not worse. I believe she killed him with her bare hands and a knife. My feeling is she deserved the death penalty and I have never been for the death penalty as much as I am now after hearing about this horrible lying murderer. One murder as horrible as it was is enough for me to say "yes, give her the needle, she deserves it."

How long will Jodi be in Perryville before she complains about somebody there abusing her? I think she'll say they tried to choke her. I don't think that since she has become an adult that she has many, if any, females who can stand her.

*really guard...Large Marge spun me around and choked me until I dramatically lost consciousness *

I think they are going to come in with the death penalty and shock everybody.

Personally, I think there may be just one or two people that are causing all the problems.

You might be right. Sure wish we knew what the second question of the day was (Quest. #6). I keep hoping a couple jurors "bought into" LKN's strategy of trying to cast doubt on the original verdict, and the judge came back with, "Nope."

I think they are going to come in with the death penalty and shock everybody.

Personally, I think there may be just one or two people that are causing all the problems.

That could very well be. Earlier someone posted that one of the appeals issues for Andriano was the judge gave the jury the Allen charge, which means they were dead locked at one point but in the end gave death. Which I didn't know. For all we know, it could be one or two people, like you said.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 19s19 seconds ago
Was just told court will stay open as late as #JodiArias jury wants to stay. No word from courtroom yet.

Well.....How about THAT.........Judge Stephens is learning how to run a courtroom. Hip Hip Hooray !!

How long will Jodi be in Perryville before she complains about somebody there abusing her? I think she'll say they tried to choke her. I don't think that since she has become an adult that she has many, if any, females who can stand her.

Does anyone remember the back story of when JA got into a fight with a cellmate? What ever came of it? Did JA get a new cellmate? Were they locked up 24/7 together, or was there community time?

IMO the fact the jury is staying late is a good sign they are getting there.. If not why not just leave at 4:30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think she keeps dozens of tales handy so she has only to tweak them for use on demand.

TA was pedophilia and violent abuse.

Her parents?

Drug abusing child abusers.

Her teachers and siblings?

"They're lying, Mom. What really happened was..."

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 19s19 seconds ago
Was just told court will stay open as late as #JodiArias jury wants to stay. No word from courtroom yet.

HA .. I hope they make JSS stay there until midnight.

I can't believe those that are life find something redeemable enough to dig in and possibly hang a jury

I'll be volunteering to fund commissary for any inmate willing to make JA life as miserable as possible in Pville. I'm sure there are quite a few in there that would accept that offer.

If it's legal, count me in. :)

IMOO-They couldn't speak for her in fear that IF they had tried to assist her to evade arrest ; they could be charged with helping her

Just my personal opinon

Excellent point and THAT may be the real reason they did not testify on her behalf.

If Juan would have asked any questions of them about who got her the rental car for her, who maybe helped her get the new gun, who maybe helped her get the new ammo, who helped her pack the car, etc. etc. , then future charges could have been filed.

They could have been afraid of future charges. That explains an awful lot.

Twitter is saying some news station is reporting that jury is finished for the day .. sorry no source will find one.

ETA: several Az news stations, maybe 5pm bulletins?

PER BK: JM, Flores and DT left. She says they were told the jurors were done for the day but haven't seen them actually leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708