VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

French toast today in hopes of a verdict

Good Morning friends. Will Justice for Travis be "actualized" today? I hope so.

Thanks for the french toast Tex

now-freak-out-today-is-the-day.png

[video=youtube;LrYzjLeQ2nk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrYzjLeQ2nk[/video]

Good Morning!! I am here in hopes of a verdict. I have a feeling that they are hung. No matter she will still get LWOP. That will work. :waiting:

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:please::please::please::please::please: May TODAY be the DAY for the Verdict !

I'll be here, and available to post Tweets.

:please::please::please::please::please: Justice for Travis !!!

Hey everyone, good morning :) I just watched that YouTube of Tanisha and Steven, WOW! Tanisha is beautiful! In fact all of Travis’ family is very good looking! And they all have such dignity! God bless them. I have an 8am Mammogram app this morning. YUCK! I HATE them! Oh well, at least I’m free to go and not sitting in a tiny little cell for the rest of my life :) see you all later :) 

i hope you're right radar...don't know how much longer i can feel this anxious :nervous:

Thank you for posting tweets. I am going to refrain as to not post dupes ; )

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:please::please::please::please::please: May TODAY be the DAY for the Verdict !

I'll be here, and available to post Tweets.

:please::please::please::please::please: Justice for Travis !!!

Tweeted out my thoughts for today..

Today is the Day! Hoping that today is the day that Travis is remembered and his murderer is forgotten.

Good Morning!! I am here in hopes of a verdict. I have a feeling that they are hung. No matter she will still get LWOP. That will work. :waiting:

Morning Koozit, I am not at all sure that the jury is hung...the only thing I know for sure is this jury is definitely seeking information. Their questions (at least those being reported) deal specifically with wanting more information, i.e., asking for an alternate juror who was a prolific note taker to replace another juror, and requesting the exhibit list. To me they are either looking for a more complete picture, seeking the whole truth and/or making sense of the disjointed information that came out in the trial. IMO

Good morning. It's been :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: hard for about an hour. Very dark and foggy, too. Snow changes over to freezing rain, sleet, rain sometime this afternoon. I won't drive in this type of weather and will spend the entire day waiting for a verdict.

Verdict today. Think the few hold-outs will get on board & vote death.

REMINDER:

There will be a 1 HOUR NOTICE given for when the verdict will be read.

This 1 hour notice will give the attorneys and families time to get to the courthouse ... and of course, us WS members ... lol !

:thinking: And considering this court has never been on time, you can probably add 15-20 minutes to that hour ... JMO !

This notice was stated by the judge when deliberations began -- I don't have the Tweet/Link handy but I'll try to go back and find it !

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member