VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 58s58 seconds ago

Still awaiting the arrival of this guy to the jury room at #JodiArias #VerdictWatch...
B_L-hN-U0AAxAQZ.jpg

---I guess no crockpot was brought in today !

I was wondering about jury attire and whether or not they brought food.

My heart continues to break for Stephen~

I was wondering about jury attire and whether or not they brought food.

BBM: Oh yes -- the "attire" is important !

Anyone know if the jury is dressed in "Sunday clothes" -- business attire -- coat and tie -- dresses -- or casual ?

TIA !

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
Stephen Alexander pounds on door to victim hallway entrance. Has to get assistance to get him in #JodiArias. Feel for this young man's anger

Yes, he could have said that.

If she gets death, the first appeal will go forward whether she wants it to or not.

That's fine 1 appeal then she can stop them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so praying for a verdict for this family today! Bless them ALL. How much more can they take? I think the fog is a sign. Hopeful.

I worry about TA's family, especially Steven. The trial has consumed so much of their lives that I wonder how they will now fill their days. I hope they feel nothing but relief and can start heal and move on. Things will never be normal for them again but I hope they can find a new sense of "normal" that does not revolve around JA's antics.

Could someone post the consolidated twitter link? I have spent too much time trying to find it.

TIA :seeya:

AAAANNND just realized my mistake in posing the image. I got alot to learn about posting. Sorry!

I've been here for a decade and you did a great job!! Far better than I could have LOL! I saw your tweet perfectly. Welome Kari!!!

From Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 4m4 minutes ago

Stephen Alexander pounds on door to victim hallway entrance. Has to get assistance to get him in #JodiArias. Feel for this young man's anger

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

From Monica:
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 2m2 minutes ago

Here is y I think deliberations in #JodiArias r taking a while

http://bit.ly/1BAC1eR

Steven is the one who broke me during his victim impact. I just could feel the pain, anger and damage to his soul.

This murder killed many people's spirit along with taking Travis' soul

BK: She thinks they may have missed a juror that came in, she "suspects" they are all there now. She is setting deliberation clock at 9:30 unless she hears otherwise

It is so stressful to try and drive to work in this type of weather...
And if it's snowing all day...driving forever at 10 miles an hr...trying to get home in 1 piece with cars stuck all over the roads....jeeeessssss. The words I shout out in my car!:blushing:

Driving in this kind of weather is scary. Be safe, be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998