VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think it would be unwise to underestimate Jodi and her ability to harm or kill others. Let's just say I would not be happy if I had a relative who worked at perryville and was in charge of her block. Jodi is the worst kind of killer she's intelligent, cunning, sneaky, resourceful, motivated and manipulative. If she wanted to kill someone while in jail and not in isolation she could do it no question in my mind. And she has something now that she didn't before killing Travis she has nothing to loose so now she's even more dangerous.

IA with most of your post but I think we are giving her too much credit as a seasoned murderer. There's a lot of difference with planning and planning and catching someone off guard, and cornered in a shower - and being caught off guard herself. She's cunning but not that smart. JMO And most likely will be in protective custody.

Referring to principals in this case by their initials is problematic, to say the least.

One of the comments said that earlier JW brought in files and spoke with SA.

SA = Samantha Alexander, Steven Alexander, and Sandy Arias

Just imagine...

Man I need a break away from this computer for awhile. I honestly thought that said that
JW brought in flies :giggle:

Man I need a break away from this computer for awhile. I honestly thought that said that
JW brought in flies :giggle:

Well flies are attracted to sh@t and that is all the defense has, so............

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias 3 jurors go down on break

Not necessarily; can't assume he ever had this discussion. And, in human incarnation maybe he would think one way and in spirit form, with access to much more universal wisdom than on this earth plane, maybe he thinks differently. Humans are the only species that desires and enacts revenge.

ITA with you Madeleine.

I think Jodi has completely lost her looks. Compare the pics with Travis, she was a vivacious young blond. Age, pressure, the lonely stay at jail and lack of commissary cosmetics have taken their toll. She is now just a middle aged, not so attractive, MURDERER that we are all waiting for LWOP or Death. There is no rehabilitation for her no matter how long and who provided therapy. She just has an "abnormal Brain"(quoting Nurmi)
. That hopefully we will never see again in our lifetime.

I still cannot understand why CMJA wears those glasses. The glasses alone are just plain ugly and does she not realize that her nose looks twice as large hanging out from under those glasses. I could say more about what I think her nose looks like hanging below those glasses, but I will leave that up to your imagination. I think you know what I mean:facepalm:

�� oh darn. They're done for the day. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment at 12EST. Watch them come down with a verdict when I'm sitting in the chair.

There's a blog called jons jail journal about prison in Arizona. Its mainly about men's prison but its not a bad read and there are guest posts from a woman in perryville. Here's a link to one if anyone's interested.

http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com/2010/01/changes-at-perryville-womens-prison.html?m=1

Now needless to say these people are not huge fans of the prison system and especially sheriff Joe but I actually enjoyed reading the blog.

He looks tired.

Juan Martinez will always be near and dear to my heart. He will always be 'my' little big man.

He has fought on this battlefield for years now and he has been the only mighty warrior standing to fight the good fight against all the negative and evil elements that surrounded him day in and day out in the courtroom.

His strength never waivered nor did his voice or determination. He was Travis in that courtroom and he gave Travis a voice.

He is undoubtedly the most amazing prosecutor I have ever seen.

Once this is over he will march on to give another voiceless and silenced victim a voice in his never ending quest for justice.

May God watch over him always and bless him in every way.

Not necessarily; can't assume he ever had this discussion. And, in human incarnation maybe he would think one way and in spirit form, with access to much more universal wisdom than on this earth plane, maybe he thinks differently. Humans are the only species that desires and enacts revenge.

BBM - I guess you've never had your cat piss on your bed. :drumroll:

Wow JA has really gotten under people's skin. She is so not important.

I agree. She is not worth the extreme emotions and time invested my many of us. But, IMOO, it is the despicable, immoral, reprehensible, vulgar, and extreme-emotion-worthy actions on her behalf to claim her victim was an abuser and pedophile. No proof. No evidence. No back-up. What if this case caused a beginning to revising that legal tactic that allows disgraceful lying about the victim? Like Baez's opening about George. What if this case made a difference in that way? That and only that would make Jodi Arias "important."

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Juan and Flores are still in the courtroom but we are locked out. No family up here. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆