VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet ... fwiw:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 40s40 seconds ago

Willmott and MDLR leaving on the elevator #jodiarias

On JAII this tweet from a LisaUK7 was just posted: Friends and family told not to leave court. Plainclothes security everywhere. Jodi wearing civilian clothes.

Hope it's OK to post like this - couldn't copy and paste.

lithgow1--I appreciated your comment very much--I bounce around on the DP--Iowa doesn't have--I just detest what was done to this victim in a court of Law--I don't think defamation of a victim's character after their death is a good thing. I would like to see evidence based on "fact"--not on fiction meant to destroy the victim and their family. I would like the DP just to see the look on JA's face---PRICELESS !!

1.5 hours of deliberations left today. ‪#‎JodiArias‬

Isn't the point of a dynamite charge to nudge them back to deliberating, to not give up?
Seems to be working from where I'm standing.
someone here earlier posted that two days after they were given the Allen charge, Wendi Andriano's jury voted Death.

OMG, be safe Tulessa. That's some serious flooding. I am Praying for you. Please stay safe warm and dry!

On JAII this tweet from a LisaUK7 was just posted: Friends and family told not to leave court. Plainclothes security everywhere. Jodi wearing civilian clothes.

Hope it's OK to post like this - couldn't copy and paste.

Who is LisaUK7? Is she there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member