VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does kind of sound like they wanted to sleep on it to be sure.. So its either death or hung. But I'm praying the hold outs changed their mind!

LOOKS LIKE I AM WRONG.

@TrialDiariesJ: Have been told even if this is called a verdict-could be a hung jury....So nervous!! Please let it be a solid decision #jodiarias #3tvarias

This could still be a hung jury.

Ughhhhh. Nooooooo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Have been told even if this is called a verdict-could be a hung jury....So nervous!! Please let it be a solid decision #jodiarias #3tvarias

But....if it is true that the Alexanders have come in looking upset, it is either hung or Life......

It does kind of sound like they wanted to sleep on it to be sure.. So its either death or hung. But I'm praying the hold outs changed their mind!

I don't think so. I think they knew last night and that because it was late this was planned this way.

Apparently they reached a verdict yesterday and just waited until today.

I took a shower and came back to "Verdict!" And of course, I have an appointment that requires me to leave the house at 11:30 AM (EST). Obviously I'll be at least 10-15 minutes late for that appointment. No-brainer. :D

Virtual hugs of support for everyone, especially the Alexanders, and of course Justice For Travis.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Have been told even if this is called a verdict-could be a hung jury....So nervous!! Please let it be a solid decision #jodiarias #3tvarias
Well. Carp.

I hope it's an actual verdict.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 40s40 seconds ago

Security, police tape up in front of courthouse. #JodiArias verdict in 30 min. Heading inside.
B_WG7QeVAAEdwJP.jpg

Why would the court PIO lie and say verdict? I don't think it is hung. Hope not!!! I'm nervous.

"Basic (possibly stupid) question ... we have a "verdict" means there could not be a hung jury, right? "

Except the first jury came back with a verdict and read: No Unanimous Verdict. That was a mistaken move.

Hug Travis for us momma!!!

But....if it is true that the Alexanders have come in looking upset, it is either hung or Life......

If it's not a hung jury they wouldn't know if it's life or death either way. Also Juan took them into the victims room this morning after sidebar where he may be preparing them for a possible hung jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie