VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess life in prison is now seen as this not-so-bad place to be.

<SMH>

It's the worst sentence one can get in any state or country that doesn't have the DP.

But now it's seen as "getting away with murder?"

Anyone here offer to spend the next 4 decades or so at Perryville since it's not really a punishment?

Nurmi calls it a "tragedy" and hopes this is closure from all involved.

Can't stop crying.. So upset with the Jodi Arias verdict. There was no verdict ..Jodi continues to call the shots... So hurtful to see Wilmott and MDLR smiling and hugging. I think Judge Stephenson should have sentenced Jodi today and end it for the Alexander family. If Jodi's acts on Travis doesn't constitute the death penalty what does ? Juan Martinez did a wonderful job however the Judge tied his hands. I blame the judge for constraints on the prosecution while giving the defense free rein of terror. I hope the Alexander's file a civil suit against Jodi and garnish her prison funds and any other monies she may receive.

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio · 1m1 minute ago
Judge Sherry Stephens said the media can now air all the video footage from the trial #jodiarias

Nurmi calls it a "tragedy" and hopes this is closure from all involved.

The decent thing would have been to remain quiet but no one ever called Kirk Nurmi a decent human being.

@courtpio: Judge Sherry Stephens said the media can now air all the video footage from the trial #jodiarias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW... epic statement from Nurmi....:sick::rolleyes::boohoo::aktion1:

She allowed the defense team to practically hold the jurors hostage since October 30, 2014. There was absolutely no need for this phase to go on as long as it did. I feel really bad for the Alexander family. I wish them luck in their impending civil suit, so that every nickel and dime the killer manages to earn in prison goes straight to them.

Unfortunately, I doubt the Alexander family will ever see a dime-any more than Ron Goldman's family or Nicole Brown Simpson's did

From Erickson:
Dave Erickson &#8207;@ericksonvision · 7m7 minutes ago

Judge Sherry Stephens could have sentenced #JodiArias.

She's had months to think about it.

A cop out by the most inept judge I've ever seen

:clap::clap::clap::clap: I totally agree !
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Months try fricking YEARS

Nurmi said "Today's victory..."

He claimed victory.

OMG. Troy just talked to Arias. She said she is sorry for the verdict. Sorry that some people didn't like it.

Sure she is sorry. lol Bet she, family and dt are in a visiting room having a celebration party. Heck, sherry may even be in there with them. IMOHO

Unfortunately that is another sorry excuse of Justice..and it shows that people with money are also immune to some degree with justice..I could make a list. My only only only hope now is that the Alexanders since they are religious, I hope they are able to find some peace with this and as hard as it seems for them...forgiveness.
Dont throw stones, but I know forgiveness is a lot harder than being sorry for something trust me I've lived my life forgiving people..I feel like saying OK God..I got that one perfected can we move onto something new now like how to handle riches or something. LOL Sorry if your not religious not trying to offend. Just knowing that the Alexanders are and now they need to move on with life and get peace within themselves.

Arias didn't have any money. These were all court appointed attorneys. Yes she has money now because of her supporters and art selling, but at the time she did not.

This is the system, even if it's a hated system. Death is never guaranteed just because it's a sentencing option.

I want to puke.
39 says til sentencing? Wtf!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
11-1 split from what I'm hearing..11 for death #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics