VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias didn't have any money. These were all court appointed attorneys. Yes she has money now because of her supporters and art selling, but at the time she did not.

This is the system, even if it's a hated system. Death is never guaranteed just because it's a sentencing option.
BBM

So true. I'm sad for the family though.

IMO in a way LWOP is a kind of death sentence because the only way Jodi is getting out of Perryville is after her death. The only difference is she won't be strapped to a gurney first.

JMHO

OMG -- definitely a stealth juror, IMO !

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 32s32 seconds ago

11-1 split from what I'm hearing..11 for death #jodiarias #3tvarias

OMG thats even more heartbreaking for the Alexanders. I was hoping it was a bigger split that wouldn't have been quite so bad and watch I bet every other dismissed juror and alternate would have voted for death

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 1m1 minute ago
Older Hispanic woman was alleged hold out. Took breaks alone. Had domestic violence in her past. Husband did prison time. #jodiarias

Hmmm, I doubt she had any intention of imposing a death sentence on JA. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like 1 held out and won't talk. Probably the 1 that said she wanted off if the judge wouldn't call mistrial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If true, I have no words that I can post here for that juror. I will, however, scream them into my walls and ceiling here at home. And they are aimed at the judge, too.

JMO.

Picture on FOX 10 of Jodi in her strips with Troy trying to interview her. She has her face covered with paperwork.

Don't you know why she didn't want her picture taken? Because she was in stripes. In every interview she did before and after her first trial, she always told the interviewer NOT to take a picture of her stripes. After all, she's believes she is not a convict.

Thank you Nancy Grace..I know she's over the top and too dramatic...but she at least called out the judge! Blamed her for the way this phase was handled....said as a court observer, you don't have 2 days on, 10 days off...that is NO WAY TO RUN A TRIAL.

Thank you NG. Rant over.

OMG -- definitely a stealth juror, IMO !

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 32s32 seconds ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This pisses me off so badly.

It is ridiculous to have one damn juror hold justice at bay.

I hope to hell he/she reads the real story on JA and is haunted for their rest of their life.:tantrum:

Did those of you saying JSS will be partying with them tonight actually hear the way she spoke to Nurmi when he said CMJA didn't want a presentencing interview but wanted her council in on it. She was pizzed and said "Which is it?" I think she's as sick as everyone with CMJA. At least now we don't get the whole DP appeals procedure. I'm damn angry that CMJA asked for 30 days continuance and then waived the presentancing interview! Why does she need 30 days continuance then? Oh yeah so she can drag out the Alexanders pain and suffering even more! JSS has CMJA's number, she's going to give LWOP. The things she's said, like acknowledging CMJA being manipulative etc shows she's not fooled by CMJA.

so she believed travis abused jodi?!

what a FAIL

ANyone who has been truly abused would be able to see that Jodi's accusations were false, no really abused woman goes and chases down her abuser...when they have a chance to flee and be away they do ..not the opposite..Stupid if this is true..

It's not a victory when someone is still dead

What was really sickening was all three of them, KN, JW and MDLR all stood there and smirked when he said "victory", then walked away.

oh that is a nice sight. her in shackles and chains rattling

I followed the Casey trial and now this. I'm glad at least she was convicted of 1st degree premeditated murdef. I don't know how I'll react if JSS gives her LWP. I'm so depressed. Can't even go somewhere and clear my head since it's snowing.

It's sick to know that there was only one holdout but it's a relief to know that 11 jurors wanted death. That sends a clear message to Arias.

I'm heartbroken for the Alexanders that this lone woman held out

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago

If this is true I am sickened. I am a liberal American, not even for the death penalty but made an exception in this case and to find out it was 11-1. I wish we found out it was 6-6 or 7-5 but 11-1... that close. I am sickened... so maddening. Couldn't the judge have thrown that juror off and put an alternate in there? Man, this sucks.

There was a stealth juror on that panel. I wonder how much that cost the defense ? Not that they have to worry, the tab would have been paid for by the citizens of Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle