Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. No one would do that!

Yes, a person can do that.. They can hit their own head on the pavement when in a fight just from moving around. GZ was making it sound like TM was grabbing his head and pounding it into the pavement but he can't say, when asked, how it was done. If I were on the bottom of a fight near pavement and I'm trying to get out and I'm fighting the "attacker" I can easily band and scrape my head on the pavement.

Once again, testimony word for word is...

"He Almost Right By His Daddy's Fiance House"

@ 1:15:45

http://youtu.be/_iYVUt3_HOQ

I can't get video to show up, so please see link. :twocents:

If you listen to her testimony at 1:18:20 she says "he at the back of his daddy's fiances house."

I hope that any members who want to listen and make up their own minds do so. MOO.

I think he should have some sentence for his actions, he put himself in this from start to finish, not the other way around. A teen is dead because of GZ, GZ created this whole thing, not TM. Again, I believe GZ isn't telling the truth in what happened...

This whole "it isn't illegal to follow someone" gets frustrating. If I were to follow someone in the store, then go to the same cash register as they, then follow them to the car, then follow them down a street, then another street, then maybe even to their home, do you think that person I'm following might start to wonder why I'm following them, maybe make them feel a bit uneasy? But I'm not doing anything wrong now am I.. But it's causing the other person to feel "uneasy"... Maybe so much so that they wonder why I'm following them, or may even threaten me, do they have a right?

Where I live we call that kind of following "stalking".

No. I am sorry. SHE SAYS AT! and repeats for the clerk.

She changes it but when she is recalling the call for the prosecutor she says AT, twice.. Then she seems to back pedal.. and change her answer..

but she says AT two times.

I would never say she said that if she did not. I heard it that day, And I have listened to her testimony over and over and they just replayed it again and again on HLN today.

Please provide a link...

Here is what has been provided many times...

OT: I stopped watching NG months ago because I was tired of her pre-taped recordings. But, she looks great! Can't believe she's actually recording live!!
Hope HLN continues thru the weekend...

She also said, "Bombshell tonight! Murder 2 OFF the table!"

How in God's name does she know this? Is she in the jury room?? So annoying. :sigh:

Indeed and there are people who actually believe what she says. I switched to CNN.

Yes, a person can do that.. They can hit their own head on the pavement when in a fight just from moving around. GZ was making it sound like TM was grabbing his head and pounding it into the pavement but he can't say, when asked, how it was done. If I were on the bottom of a fight near pavement and I'm trying to get out and I'm fighting the "attacker" I can easily band and scrape my head on the pavement.

There was no time for him to do such a thing.. He was being beaten, assaulted by TM when he got up His neighbor was right there. He did not walk around causing injuries..

His injuries came from TM even the prosecutor admitted that.

]I think he should have some sentence for his actions,[/B] he put himself in this from start to finish, not the other way around. A teen is dead because of GZ, GZ created this whole thing, not TM. Again, I believe GZ isn't telling the truth in what happened...

This whole "it isn't illegal to follow someone" gets frustrating. If I were to follow someone in the store, then go to the same cash register as they, then follow them to the car, then follow them down a street, then another street, then maybe even to their home, do you think that person I'm following might start to wonder why I'm following them, maybe make them feel a bit uneasy? But I'm not doing anything wrong now am I.. But it's causing the other person to feel "uneasy"... Maybe so much so that they wonder why I'm following them, or may even threaten me, do they have a right?

under florida law, he did nothing wrong and this is why he will not have any consequences to his actions.

JMO

No. I am sorry. SHE SAYS AT! and repeats for the clerk.

She changes it but when she is recalling the call for the prosecutor she says AT, twice.. Then she seems to back pedal.. and change her answer..

but she says AT two times.

I would never say she said that if she did not. I heard it that day, And I have listened to her testimony over and over and they just replayed it again and again on HLN today.

She also says right BY the house. See link on the page back. It is all semantics as RJ wasn't there. She can't tell you where he was or even tell you what he meant. She can only tell you what he said.

Surely you are not hanging the theory of whether or not he doubled back to confront GZ on one word. Especially when in the walkthrough GZ says clearly he went toward TM and then changed his mind and said TM came after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So was he jumped without warning or did they exchange words first???

The problem is that words alone are not justifiable provocation under the law. In order to use force (like a punch) you have to be justified and words alone are not enough - there would have to be some sort of action along with the words...a raised fist or something.

I think FT and NG are hilarious together. They should take their comedy show on the road. I think she likes him because he stands up to her.

Funny story...last night a male guest (don't know name), started out by saying "Grace, you are a subtle as a brick". She gave him a dirty look, cut his mike, and he was never seen again. :floorlaugh:

That was hysterical last night!!!! My husband and I were ROFL! We think they're a great match. MOO

Also, wasn't it linked upthread that dad gave TM 100 bucks for dinner and a movie with his cousin earlier? I thought it odd, since he was on a 10 day suspension. JMO
Odd? Shucks, we parents probably send mixed messages to our kids everyday! But what did strike me in your post was that TM and Chad must have gone to the movies (which fact I had missed) because TM had $40 and changed when LE went through his pockets.

If you listen to her testimony at 1:18:20 she says "he at the back of his daddy's fiances house."

I hope that any members who want to listen and make up their own minds do so. MOO.

I don't think that proves much. The walkway dog path is behind the houses, so he could have been anywhere along there when he said that. He didn't have to be right at the house.

I think he should have some sentence for his actions, he put himself in this from start to finish, not the other way around. A teen is dead because of GZ, GZ created this whole thing, not TM. Again, I believe GZ isn't telling the truth in what happened...

Your convicting him because a kid died regardless of the law. Congrats, that's the states case.

There are times in life when you just continue to put one foot in front of the other and try to keep going. Those who have experienced such trauma understand.

IMO the same could be said for someone who believed they had the right to do what they did and needed to prove what a good guy they are.

IMO

Please provide a link...

Here is what has been provided many times...

Keep watching... 1:18:20.. She says AT. AT...

Then she says.. You know in the area of.. And I do not believe at all that TM said.. " I am in the area of my daddy's fiance house.. "

She said he told her he was AT.

There was no time for him to do such a thing.. He was being beaten, assaulted by TM when he got up His neighbor was right there. He did not walk around causing injuries..

His injuries came from TM even the prosecutor admitted that.

I believe that reading the entire post may help with understanding the meaning of the entire post. There is nothing in the post that says that Zimmerman did anything to himself to cause injuries after shooting Trayvon.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member