**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
JTF... do we have cell phone records from the 2nd? I have seen a reference that JY made 17 phone calls to Michelle on 11/2 from 9:56pm to 11:04pm. That is a LOT of phone calls in just over an hour. Just wanted to see if that was indeed true or not, but IMO that could indicate rage building over something... did she tell him she was done? She wanted out and for him not to come back? Obviously we have no evidence this occurred, I just have a horrible feeling about those calls...

I am not JTF but I do think MY convincingly let JY know she was done with the marriage that Wednesday and she wanted out of the marriage. I think he threw the remote at her and I think that was the start of rage. Next morning I think he started planning the murder. Remember according to JY the only thing worse than being married to MY would be being divorced from her.

Pros:
Not asking any questions about what happened
Calls to MF sil
Daddy gave me fruit

Defense:
No transfer to his vehicle
?
?
I am trying!!!

Totally O/T sorry & Snipped by me... ain't that the truth! My uncle was riding in his car in Dallas when he was hit by Delta flight 191. Killed instantly simply driving down the road by an airplane that hit windshear and crashed. How likely is that?!

Oh Stella. I live in Dallas very near the airport and I remember that day well. I think of that anytime I am on Hwy 114. As a matter of fact I sometimes repeat that story as an example of what you eluded to. It is not likely and if I remember correctly the young man had only been in Dallas area 3 weeks. So sorry as it was such a tragedy. And it was the only plane crash that I know of at the airport. Again, so sorry for your family's loss.

Ya know the more i think about the shoes... Geez I do not even want to say this! If CY was in the room and he was sitting on the bed holding her with his arms could the heels of his shoe/s have been the murder weapon/s? kinda curved a little imprint? I am not familiar with the shoe...
off to look

Pros:
Not asking any questions about what happened
Calls to MF sil
Daddy gave me fruit

Defense:
No transfer to his vehicle
?
?
I am trying!!!

Did they ever find any evidence of her having fruit or some type of fruit snack upstairs or anywhere in the house???

I recall Linda Fisher's testimony, something to the effect of 'her michelle not being the same girl she had been.' 'Happy, fun-loving, jovial, love of life.' That 'this michelle was laying with her head in her mom's lap, looking broken.' Each of our daughters dated one JERK before getting married. I remember one in particular, that was similar to this previous description by Linda. I remember talking to my daughter on the phone, when she was living with her JERK. I don't recall how it came up, but I remember daughter crying to me over the phone 'you just don't want me to be happy' when I was probably pointing out and attempting to encourage her to take stock of where her life was at that moment. I remember saying 'honey, if you are so *happy* why do you always look so sad?' "Why are you crying all the time?" "If he's such a 'good guy' why do you always appear so miserable?" It was shortly after that discussion she moved out of their apartment. She told me at a later point in time, those were the words that woke her up, for lack of a better term. It was that conversation between us that made her stop and think about what I said, about her unhappiness. I think had michelle had a bit more time, a few more therapy sessions, she would have been able to think clearly enough to see that 'she wasn't the problem, he was. JMO

Tagging on to my own post here because thinking about this again, reminded me more of the time. I wonder how many of us could have found ourselves in just such a tragedy as Linda Fisher, but for one or two events changing the circumstances. Poor Michelle was basically alone in RAleigh. Yes, she had Meredith here. But Meredith was her *younger* sister. No one here with the advantage of life experiences on their side. And no one that appeared to be just Michelle's friend. Not Michelle & Jason together. JMO When our daughter was going to make the break, come back home until she could get her own apartment once again, like she had *before* getting an apartment with JERK. I remember a couple of my daughters girlfriends, calling our house on a Saturday morning, telling us 'daughter was leaving JERK, & daughters friends were worried about/scared for her safety. Mr gracielee immediately got in his car and drove to cary, where they lived at the time, to make sure our daughter got out safely. And I called other daughters, who also went with their boyfriends/husbands, to make it stronger by the numbers of them. JERK got so angry he smashed the dials off her washer & dryer, and damaged a few other things, material things, before the *move* was completed. But he knew she was back home with us, and he knew her daddy was AWARE of him. But for a few different circumstances in many of our lives, I think some of us could be sitting in Linda Fishers seat right now. And that is frightening IMO.

If JY is acquitted is it too late to claim the insurance money? tia

9:15 and then 9:56pm - 11:04pm
total of 18 calls to home (some 0 seconds)

Sounds like she ignored most.

sounds like a lot of those calls were during the Grey's Anatomy show. Didn't SS say that MY ignored some of his calls during that show that he knew they were going to be watching? If he was calling during the time that he already knew they were going to be watching that show, then he was just being a jerk IMO. And if he was and she was ignoring his calls...well, OMG he probably got pissed. :rocker:

IMO

Ya know the more i think about the shoes... Geez I do not even want to say this! If CY was in the room and he was sitting on the bed holding her with his arms could the heels of his shoe/s have been the murder weapon/s? kinda curved a little imprint? I am not familiar with the shoe...
off to look

I really dont think a tennis shoe could do that type of damage to a human being....

Did they ever find any evidence of her having fruit or some type of fruit snack upstairs or anywhere in the house???

Do you mean the fruit snacks that CY told the day care worker daddy gave her??? If that is what you mean than IMO the new kind of fruit snacks was the medicine JY gave to CY but the jury never heard that fruit snack testimony.

If JY is acquitted is it too late to claim the insurance money? tia

The insurance money has already been paid out. The WDS suit against JY ruling had the funds not going to JY at all. It was awarded to the estate of MY, for which LF is the executor. I suspect that CY is the sole beneficiary of that estate.

IMO

Oh Stella. I live in Dallas very near the airport and I remember that day well. I think of that anytime I am on Hwy 114. As a matter of fact I sometimes repeat that story as an example of what you eluded to. It is not likely and if I remember correctly the young man had only been in Dallas area 3 weeks. So sorry as it was such a tragedy. And it was the only plane crash that I know of at the airport. Again, so sorry for your family's loss.

Oh my. That brings back memories. I was driving through the airport backroads cutting through going home from Irving to Euless where we lived at the time. I can mentally see it as though it happened yesterday.

The insurance money has already been paid out. The WDS suit against JY ruling had the funds not going to JY at all. It was awarded to the estate of MY, for which LF is the executor. I suspect that CY is the sole beneficiary of that estate.IMO

Good and as it should be I think. Thanks.

Thanks! The thing I'm seeing says they were 0 seconds all the way up to 278 seconds, so she definitely ignored a bunch of them and IMO would of incited anger on his part that she was refusing to speak to him.

I'd love the detailed call reports, and don't know if they are in evidence; but another source I'm seeing he NEVER called home that much ever... why on this night, right before she ends up beaten to death.

His last call home was 11:04-11:09, so they did talk then.

Was that part of the evidence and testimony? I didn't recall that, but honestly, I missed some of the testimony.

To be honest, if JLY could pull off this crime, he has to be brilliant. So, why would he not know he needed more gas, therefore buying more gas in gas cans. There is no proof that he did that either.

Missing cans from the home, or buying gas to fill said gas cans would be a lot easier to trace. Using cash to get gas makes more sense.

He's not brilliant, he's just a sociopath that planned and premeditated the murder.

Everyone can't understand how it could be Jason because there's not a lot of physical evidence. This amazes me because the fact remains, Michelle was brutally murdered and there's no evidence pointing to anyone but Jason. It's over and beyond a reasonable doubt that anyone else did it, the only reasonable conclusion is that Jason did it.

sounds like a lot of those calls were during the Grey's Anatomy show. Didn't SS say that MY ignored some of his calls during that show that he knew they were going to be watching? If he was calling during the time that he already knew they were going to be watching that show, then he was just being a jerk IMO. And if he was and she was ignoring his calls...well, OMG he probably got pissed. :rocker:

IMO

Was it established that all those calls were made from the area of his hotel?

Totally O/T sorry & Snipped by me... ain't that the truth! My uncle was riding in his car in Dallas when he was hit by Delta flight 191. Killed instantly simply driving down the road by an airplane that hit windshear and crashed. How likely is that?!

Oh WOW!! How sad... So sorry about ur uncle... That was very unlucky...

Missing cans from the home, or buying gas to fill said gas cans would be a lot easier to trace. Using cash to get gas makes more sense.

He's not brilliant, he's just a sociopath that planned and premeditated the murder.

Everyone can't understand how it could be Jason because there's not a lot of physical evidence. This amazes me because the fact remains, Michelle was brutally murdered and there's no evidence pointing to anyone but Jason. It's over and beyond a reasonable doubt that anyone else did it, the only reasonable conclusion is that Jason did it.

If he were really a sociopath, I wouldn't expect him to lose his cool and scream at Gracie at the gas station.

Originally Posted by Stella5

And my husband took a business trip to Dallas a day or two later. He said when his plane was landing, they could see the crashed plane still there. :( That was a horrible crash, reminded me a bit of the one that went down in D.C., into the Potomac River after clipping the cars on the bridge. :(

During the defense closing why did Klink claim that the murderer realized he needed new shoes (as his was bloody) and that he went to the first closet that he saw and looked for shoes? The first closet that the killer would have seen was Jason's as Michelle was right in front of it. So is it the defense's claim then that the killer went to the other side of the bed and into that closet because it was the first one he saw?

Also, in a post several pages back someone said something to the effect of how did Jason plug the camera at the hotel back in without leaving fingerprints or something to that effect. The thing is Jason did not plug it back in. An employee at the hotel did.

As far as the shoes go and if Jason could fit into a size 10 pair of Franklins when he wore a size 12 Hush Puppies and wanting Jason to have tried on the shoes there in the courtroom, I feel that the only way that could have been fairly done in the courtroom is if someone that had nothing at all to do with the case would have put them on Jason themselves. I sold shoes for a year right after I graduated high school. When you go into one of those types of stores you have an employee that will measure your feet for you (if you want them to) and they will put the shoes on you themselves. I would have loved to have have someone like that try that experiment with Jason. Jason would not have been able to make them not fit without the person knowing what he was doing.

As far as no trace evidence from the home to the hotel, that is a red flag in itself. Jason should have under normal circumstances brought in trace evidence from the home into the hotel if he had spent any real time in the hotel. The fact that he didn't tells me he did not spend the night at the hotel as he claims.

Hopefully the jury has had a restful weekend and they are ready to get back to work in the morning and can come to a unanimous verdict.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member