Vermont Mayor planning "sanctuary city" for illegal immigrants

dark_shadows said:
I just got home from work and wanted to post this article.
Every night the inmates watch the news.I heard them yelling in the dayroom and this story is that upset them;
You work with inmates????

Dark Knight said:
You work with inmates????
Hi there Dark Knight,
Yes I work with inmates.I have been employed as a Correctional Officer for well over a decade.
Thank-you for the post.:)

deandaniellws said:
I hope my husband doesn't do anything stupid that will make the papers like this!
:crazy: What was this guy thinking? I agree with you dark...we need to be looking out for our senior citizens. They always seem to get lost in the shuffle! :(
Hello Deandaniellws,
Thanks for the post.We need to look out for our senior citizens.I feel bad for the person who has to call the elderly people to tell them that they are not getting food.I feel bad for the ones that were told this.
Your hubby will do well I am sure.

This man is in our facility.This crime happened in Burlington.This woman married in Ct. so that he would not be deported.

news link
A woman accused of helping an illegal immigrant flee the state after a shooting in Burlington, was in court Wednesday.

Nakita Brace Harvey pleaded not guilty to charges she drove Alden Harvey to Connecticut to avoid being arrested. He was wanted for attempted murder for shooting another man.

There is already a sancuary city called Mexico City. Send them all there.

Becba said:
There is already a sancuary city called Mexico City. Send them all there.
Hi Becba:) ,
Mayor Kiss would cry his eyes out if his protected ones took a vacation to Mexico City.

He needs to get his priorities straight.....

read this
BURLINGTON, Vt. -- Burlington Mayor Bob Kiss is responding to a shooting incident in the city by calling for greater gun control.

Kiss called a news conference to discuss budget issues.

But he opened it by discussing an incident in the city in which a 22-year-old man was seriously injured by a single gunshot.

This is the article when he was on the run.

dark_shadows said:
Hi Becba:) ,
Mayor Kiss would cry his eyes out if his protected ones took a vacation to Mexico City.
Everyone knows a good cry helps.;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back