Identified! Very Young Straw Hat Girl Posed Against Window

I think the props for the sexy nudes market are a lot more basic than the ones for "portrait artists" :p

You have no idea what we used when we first started out in a tiny studio.:crazy: We rigged all kinds of stuff.

Indeed the pink swing for those old "nudies" I was mentioning my parents used to call them "Girlie Magazines".:rolleyes: Example: "Mom, Billy and his friend Joe are upstairs peeking at daddy's girlie magazines". Sounds like I grew up in a house of ill repute. Different times.

Would it be possible if someone recalls who said a couple drowned in Glen's Falls was it on the old thread? Would it be possible we could find it?

Reviewing again I don't believe this girl in the straw hat is Mary Anne.

I know we've discussed this girl, but I see no thread for her(?)

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00213.jpg

I think she looks a lot like Paulette Jaster. There are lots of pictures of Paulette here, but particularly the second row picture #1 & #3. Her nose looks identical to me. And the mouth and expression of her face. It says her eyes are hazel and her hair dark brown, but in those two pictures it appears her hair is lightened.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jaster_paulette.html

Attachments

• peach blouse girl.jpg
    peach blouse girl.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 113
  • jaster_paulette7.jpg
    jaster_paulette7.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 116
At first glance, the similarities are very close. However, the Charlyproject website states there was information which placed her (certainly?) in Arizona in 1980...which is when Alcala was incarcerated.

That doesn't mean she isn't the girl in the photo; it just means if it is her, she survived the encounter.

Best-
Herding Cats

There is one photo in particular in which Paulette looks exactly like the peach blouse girl but I don't think it's her. It says Paulette's eyes are hazel and the peach blouse girl has very blue eyes.

There is a prior thread, which frankly gave me chills, called "Tammy Akers & Angela Rader." Alcala had photos that look very much like both these teens who ran away from Virginia together in 1977. Tammy Akers was the Sissy Spacek lookalike, a good match for the girl in the peach blouse.

I think Paulette Jaster was too old when she went missing to be the peach blouse girl.

At first glance, the similarities are very close. However, the Charlyproject website states there was information which placed her (certainly?) in Arizona in 1980...which is when Alcala was incarcerated.

That doesn't mean she isn't the girl in the photo; it just means if it is her, she survived the encounter.

Best-
Herding Cats

Yeah, I saw that, but the way I read it was that they were still not certain it was her, because no one really saw her, they just said her ss # had been used and only in 1980. Could have been found by someone and used to get a job or whatever. I dunno, I just think the expressions on this young lady are exactly the same, and I can't really tell if her eyes are blue or hazel in the pics, so after considering all those things, I just thought I'd put her out there for your opinions, and you all seem to have the same feelings as I do as to why she's maybe not a match, but I think the possibility is still there. There's also the possibility of course that she met him earlier than when her disappearance occurred. This girl was a former high school homecoming queen nominee, she looks in the photos to me like she dressed to be interviewing for a job, maybe one that Alcala posted in a paper. (?) Anyway, she had no thread, now she at least has that.

You can see the carpet here:
53403044.jpg

53402749.jpg

53402551.jpg

53402914.jpg

53403557.jpg

53403650.jpg

When I saw the picture at first I thought the flowers were some sort of fancy and well cared for bearded iris hybrid because of what looks like draped bits of flower.

Then I decided there wasn't enough leaf for that, and I started wondering if they were celosia.

This girl at the vintage table has a striking resemblance to Lynne Schulze IMHO. She vanished on Dec. 10, 1971, from Middlebury College. Alcala was on the East Coast at the time according to the timeline. What to you guys think of her possibly being a match?

Age When Last Seen: 18

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 115 lbs
Race: White

Lynne Schulze

As I read the timeline he was arrested in NH in June 1971 - Lynne didn't disappear until Dec 1971 - which would not fit the time line.

All the pictures we have of this girl show her happy and smiling. Absolutely no fear. My gut tells me she was not a murder victim, but was probably a neighbor, friend, classmate, someone who had no idea this guy was such a monster.

When I looked into Alcala's believed travels - and made note that he acquired stoage in Seattle - I recognized that he may have travelled there by car.

I think this missing person case, of Cindy Irene King is a possible match, if not with the young lady in the photograph, but also with an Unidentified deceased white female.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1640dfor.html

CIKing.jpg

Note that it says: "Tatoo near groin."

Hot case 1273:

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1273.html

says: "a five point star tattoo on the inside of her upper right thigh."

Of course Cindy Irene King lived in Oregon, the victim was found July 25, 1977 at Yakima, Washington.

Cindy Irene King went missing July 19, 1977 from Grant's Pass, Oregon.

The difference is the blue eyes in Alcala's picture and brown eyes in both the Hot case 1273 and Cindy Irene King Case file.

I think this girl in the straw hat is dead and has been propped up aginst the window. Something about her eyes. Her hands appear limp, and posed. the bump on her nose seem to stand out more. Her body, and head appears smaller. Why is her clothes changed all of a sudden and put in a white dress. Another site which i can't find- has some other photos of her wearing the peach blouse.

Can someone please post a photo of actress Daphne Zuniga beside photo of this girl. Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks she looks like her.

Thanking in advance

I would say alive, but either very drugged or out and out terrified. Uncomfortable is an understatement to me. I fshe were deceased, I would expect more slackness in the jaw, unless it were wired, and I don't think Alcala had that skill (although if I'm wrong, please correct me.) It would also be difficult to pull off a standing posture with that rotation of the hips if she were deceased.
To aid in identification, I did notice that her right thumb is shorter and pudgier than her left, on reinspection, it may even be dislocated. I also might be crazy, but on the other arm, up against the glass, there appears to be a mark or line, possibly a ligature line about halfway between her elbow and wrist, on the inside of the arm. She also seems to have a very deep tan or sunburn across her shoulders, so the outfit fits the weather, as far as I can tell from the lack of goosebumps where her arm is contact with the window. The left side of her face appears bruised, under the eye and I think I see some bruising on that side of her nose as well. The bump on her nose indicates a badly healed break, as in it was never set and might have been recent (although I have seen some breaks that weren't attended to that still looked like that years later.) The dress, for being white, appears spotless, not something that she would have been wearing during a struggle or beating. The same with the hat, I seem to remember owning a couple hats like that, although smaller, and from what I remember, the straw snagged very easily, you couldn't really even walk under a tree while you had one on. I really think Alcala kept dress up clothes, since we are seeing to many repeated articles of clothing and things that don't really fit the wearer. I don't think she necessarily would have worn that in public, although it was different times, simply because she has no bra on and it's white...freak rainstorms and all. Do we know if he liked to dress up his subjects? Knowing how he liked to pose them, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

He certainly had an affinity for necklaces and things that went around the throat, didn't he?

The poor thing looks utterly terrified to me.

As a professional photographer, this photo doesn't look at all odd in a model who is not experienced. The photographer tells her to lean up against the window and she doesn't get exactly what he means. The look on her face I have seen a million times where the model is half questioning/half frustrated that she can't get the pose right to please the photographer. I see nothing at all in this photo to make me think that she is actively being harassed or worse. This is not to say that something didn't happen later on, but just saying that she is one of the ones actually "posing" and with clothing and props (the hat) to make it seem a legitimate photo shoot. Not so in many many of the others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back