Viable suspect: James Kenny Martin

Has anyone compiled a timeline of where JKM has lived in his adult life, and searched for any similar crimes in those areas at those times? I'd be curious to see that... Also,does anyone have links to his other posts around the web? I have seen some on two forums outside of IMDB, but I am assuming there are more. (I have send a request to join the FB group listed previously in this thread, if its better to discuss these things there?)

I'm super late to this case. I just finished this whole thread. Any updates on JKM since 2015?

Any info on the Weaver's school janitor? He left town shortly after the murders. Most Pedos knows each other....

Any info on the Weaver's school janitor? He left town shortly after the murders. Most Pedos knows each other....

Didn't I read somewhere Chris Byers come home one day with some 'dinosaur eggs', and when his mother asked where he got them, he said the janitor gave them to him? I would like to know more about this also.

Didn't I read somewhere Chris Byers come home one day with some 'dinosaur eggs', and when his mother asked where he got them, he said the janitor gave them to him? I would like to know more about this also.

Yes, I remember hearing that also.

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure the janitor was on the cops' radar and was investigated. How thoroughly is anyone's guess.

I've been away for a while. Just got tired, I guess. However, this janitor interests me! Does anyone know his name?

bumping this thread from a while back

why isn't there more attention placed on JKM as a suspect? i mean, the guy basically outlined the puzzle theory in the statements he made to police. his alibi is all over the place and he's a convicted child molester who was familiar with the area. his mistress lived near the byers and moores so he probably knew who the boys were or had at least seen them before. i'm not sure if the fact that shoelaces were used was mentioned in the press prior to his may 19th interview but if not, him being the only one to bring that up should raise some eyebrows itself

also, martin's car (a blue 1975 toyota corolla) may have been spotted near the crime scene twice on the night of may 5th. police got a call around 630 for a reckless driver in a blue toyota on 14th st with no license plate. the driver was described as a "large black male" but it could've been an accomplice? bojangles guy maybe? but the time and place is right around where they were last seen. according to jivepuppi, martin had been arrested the year before for driving without a plate

there was also the sighting of a small toyota by the BB manager around 10 PM that night who said a man and two white males came asking about their son. RC and JMB visited the BB that night as well but it was around 1130 according to JMB and his car was a '85 isuzu

The police took JKM DNA and it wasn't a match
Wasn't a match to what though? None of the WM3's DNA was at the scene either, nor was any other family member. Even the hair the WM3's team says belongs to Terry Hobbs was never confirmed as being from him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back