Viable suspect: James Kenny Martin

Discussion in 'West Memphis III' started by Ausgirl, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Guuj

Guuj Member

Has anyone compiled a timeline of where JKM has lived in his adult life, and searched for any similar crimes in those areas at those times? I'd be curious to see that... Also,does anyone have links to his other posts around the web? I have seen some on two forums outside of IMDB, but I am assuming there are more. (I have send a request to join the FB group listed previously in this thread, if its better to discuss these things there?)

2. teresamartin

teresamartin New Member

The police took JKM DNA and it wasn't a match

3. teresamartin

teresamartin New Member

What does JKM say about his kids. I really would like to know

4. tenten22

tenten22 New Member

I'm super late to this case. I just finished this whole thread. Any updates on JKM since 2015?

5. Troyce

Troyce New Member

Any info on the Weaver's school janitor? He left town shortly after the murders. Most Pedos knows each other....

6. DJG1122

DJG1122 New Member

Didn't I read somewhere Chris Byers come home one day with some 'dinosaur eggs', and when his mother asked where he got them, he said the janitor gave them to him? I would like to know more about this also.

7. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

Yes, I remember hearing that also.

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure the janitor was on the cops' radar and was investigated. How thoroughly is anyone's guess.

8. Compassionate Reader

Compassionate Reader Well-Known Member

I've been away for a while. Just got tired, I guess. However, this janitor interests me! Does anyone know his name?

9. DJG1122

DJG1122 New Member

Charles Hester. Info on Callahan.

10. Ausgirl

Ausgirl ...

A match to what?

11. DHT1339

DHT1339 Active Member

bumping this thread from a while back

why isn't there more attention placed on JKM as a suspect? i mean, the guy basically outlined the puzzle theory in the statements he made to police. his alibi is all over the place and he's a convicted child molester who was familiar with the area. his mistress lived near the byers and moores so he probably knew who the boys were or had at least seen them before. i'm not sure if the fact that shoelaces were used was mentioned in the press prior to his may 19th interview but if not, him being the only one to bring that up should raise some eyebrows itself

also, martin's car (a blue 1975 toyota corolla) may have been spotted near the crime scene twice on the night of may 5th. police got a call around 630 for a reckless driver in a blue toyota on 14th st with no license plate. the driver was described as a "large black male" but it could've been an accomplice? bojangles guy maybe? but the time and place is right around where they were last seen. according to jivepuppi, martin had been arrested the year before for driving without a plate

there was also the sighting of a small toyota by the BB manager around 10 PM that night who said a man and two white males came asking about their son. RC and JMB visited the BB that night as well but it was around 1130 according to JMB and his car was a '85 isuzu

sk716 and Luckyzmom like this.
  12. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

Welcome to WS , great post and darn good questions.