Vice President Joe Biden’s son Beau dies of brain cancer

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by los2188, May 30, 2015.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

HOW SAD. Poor Joe has had a lot of heartbreak already. :rose:

4. EllieBee

EllieBee Former Member

46 and two children and a wife. So sad.

I imagine they all felt so relieved when he got the all-clear. I know we did with my mom. Then to have cancer rear it's ugly head again, only to mean business this time, is devastating.

So sorry, Biden family.

5. Snoopster

Snoopster Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with the Biden family.

RIP Beau.
    :rose:

6. Han

Han Little-known Member

It seems President Obama expressed regrets for all America and expressed them well:

7. Zuri

Zuri New Member

I am simply devastated. I have known Beau since he was 20 and a student at Penn. he was one of the finest young men I have ever met. He was an inspiration to my oldest children as they worked on his campaign when he was running for Attorney General of Delaware. They were in high school and learned many valuable lessons that summer.

Beau always had a quick smile and a hug for you whenever you saw him. He was gracious and kind, and very smart. He was quick witted and funny, and genuine. He cared about people, and I was always amazed at how he could remember everyone's names of people he had just met.

Jill and Joe Biden have lived for their children. No parent should have to bury their child, and I know just how devastated this family is. Beau will be missed and I am truly honored to have known him all these years. I just can't seem to get the tears to stop...

8. Zuri

Zuri New Member

If you all don't mind, I would love to share your heartfelt posts with his family. I know it would mean a lot to them. Xo

9. daisymae

daisymae Registered User

Condolences and blessings to the Biden family.

10. knicksgal1

knicksgal1 Barefoot Girl Sitting on the hood of a Dodge

Zuri, thank you so much for sharing this. It is always a blessing when people are who you think they are. I have admired and yes, loved the Bidens for a while. Joe is just the salt of the earth. I had also followed Beau on facebook for a long time My thoughts and prayers are with you, the Biden family and all those who love Beau. This family has been asked to endure so much.

11. kimlynn

kimlynn Well-Known Member

Very sorry to read this and my thoughts are with the Biden family and friends.

R.I.P. Beau Biden

12. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Sympathies for you, his family and friends.................

13. emeraldine

emeraldine New Member

This poor man has dealt with so much tragedy in his family. Terribly sad.

14. Snoopster

Snoopster Well-Known Member

Zuri, I appreciate your first hand comments and heart-felt thoughts. How kind of you to share.

We are all on this earth only a short time. It's wonderful to hear that someone has touched many.

15. DR3AM3R

DR3AM3R New Member

RIP Beau Biden

I will add your family and friends to my prayers, you sound like an amazing person who truely loved and really lived! I'm always so sad when a light so bright goes out, but the people around seem to really have enjoyed the time they did get with you here, and the good memories you left for everyone are so priceless.

16. FindHG

FindHG WS Liason Staff Member WS Liason

17. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

What a brave, brave man! He was an Army JAG Major in the Delaware National Guard, and served our country in Iraq. He was also an Attorney General in the state of Delaware twice elected. During his tenure as Attorney General, he fully supported stronger registration requirements for sex offenders and internet predators. He was an advocate for senior, domestic, and child abuse victims. He was the first person to hold an elected office with his father being Vice-President. He had plans at one time to run for Governor of Delaware in 2016.

Look at what this man had accomplished at only 46 along with a beautiful family. My thoughts and sincere prayers are with his family and friends. GB his wife and children and may they have the strength to get through the coming days.

May Beau Biden rest in Heavenly Peace eternally.

*ETA: GB you, Zuri.

18. michmi

michmi New Member

Zuri, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. Please pass along our condolences to the Biden family.

19. Zuri

Zuri New Member

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...iden-eldest-son-vice-president-dies/28243939/

I have been brought to tears by all these kind words for Beau and his family. Beau was a genuinely wonderful and kind man. He never put politics in front of anyone or anything. Funny, I don't really even associate Beau with politics at all, as I only ever thought of him as Beau, Jill and Joe's son. Beau did a lot for victims of crime, even before he became Attorney General. He cared.

20. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

My deepest sympathy, thoughts and prayers go out to our Vice President and his family at this most sorrowful time....they have already endured so much tragedy. The world has lost a great man, who did so much for his country and others during his time here on Earth. At least now he can be reunited with his sister and mother who died so many years ago.

Rest in Peace, Beau....

21. Zuri

Zuri New Member