Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisa and Palmyra...

From the bg thread:

"Fluvana Co
ase # Defendant Hearing Date Hearing Time Charge Action
GT07000858-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 05/21/2007 09:30 AM 70/55 SPEEDING
GT07000859-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 05/21/2007 09:30 AM NO REG. CARD/LIC IN POSSESSION "

Fluvana, right by Palmyra?

Okay, again quoting myself for reference, sorry if this is obnoxious, lol.

Here is a map:
http://goo.gl/maps/nsVkY

I see some places that interest me upon a cursory glance. These include:

Rappahannock River, Holliday State Park, Bear Creek State Park.

There also appears to be some other park areas up there by the Potomac (Caledon and Westmoreland State Parks)...

WAIT! There's a place called "Mechanicsville" smack dab in the middle....I know, its a stretch, lol.

O/T... But I was struck by the name "Mechanicsville" when I was viewing maps of the area too!

:D

From the bg thread:

"Fluvana Co
ase # Defendant Hearing Date Hearing Time Charge Action
GT07000858-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 05/21/2007 09:30 AM 70/55 SPEEDING
GT07000859-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 05/21/2007 09:30 AM NO REG. CARD/LIC IN POSSESSION "

Fluvana, right by Palmyra?

That IS interesting. Any of the girls go missing in 2007?

(GT07 means traffic court 2007)

Okay, again quoting myself for reference, sorry if this is obnoxious, lol.

Here is a map:
http://goo.gl/maps/nsVkY

I see some places that interest me upon a cursory glance. These include:

Rappahannock River, Holliday State Park, Bear Creek State Park.

There also appears to be some other park areas up there by the Potomac (Caledon and Westmoreland State Parks)...

WAIT! There's a place called "Mechanicsville" smack dab in the middle....I know, its a stretch, lol.

This isn't half way... Unless there is ANOTHER Green Acres...

but isn't RAT known to have parties at a place called Green Acres (info from SC's case)

There is a Green Acres Lake in the area of Charlottesville and Ruckersville... In VA...

Just thinking out loud...

I've read somewhere over the last few days that LE searched Greene Acres Lake in Standardsville several times looking for Samantha Clarke, which is about 21 miles from where they found AM's car. There is also a Chris Green Lake, which is only 5 miles from where they found her car. He once lived on Georgetown Road which is just a few miles from where AMs car was found. Of all directions he could have gone with her car, he went towards Charlottesville, Route 29 North. I think he went back to his comfort zone.

Edited to add that he is believed to have lived on Georgetown Road.

Awsome awesome awesome. Thank you!

there is more south of lovingston... but I think I am going to have to comb news articles for the past two years... if I remember correctly... there have been 4 maybe 5? also, maybe nothing but if some of the colonial parkway murders were couples (is that accurate?) then what about the young couple that was killed by VTech around the time of the VTech school shooting... they are still unsolved as well... the couple i mean... aren't they? I'll let you know what I find on others south of lovingston... mostly campbell county, bedford, etc...

On the Missing AS FB page, Parker S said he's heard some new details from Investigators that he will be informing about soon.

Good. Very good.

So, I initially felt that RAT was simply a meth or crackhead but I wonder if he isn't ill with a kidney dx or something else? Hepatitis, HIV, something else? His face is skeletal........

I've read somewhere over the last few days that LE searched Greene Acres Lake in Standardsville several times looking for Samantha Clarke, which is about 21 miles from where they found AM's car. There is also a Chris Green Lake, which is only 5 miles from where they found her car. He once lived on Georgetown Road which is just a few miles from where AMs car was found. Of all directions he could have gone with her car, he went towards Charlottesville, Route 29 North. I think he went back to his comfort zone.

Edited to add that he is believed to have lived on Georgetown Road.

Hmmmmm...interesting stuff here, thanks KimC :)

Re: her car being north. This has always stood out to me as a red herring (like the backback in Jessica Rideway's case turned out to be.)

I am probably waaay wrong, there is just no telling, but my bets are on any direction except north. Again, JMO, and anything is possible.

On the Missing AS FB page, Parker S said he's heard some new details from Investigators that he will be informing about soon.

Good. Very good.

So, I initially felt that RAT was simply a meth or crackhead but I wonder if he isn't ill with a kidney dx or something else? Hepatitis, HIV, something else? His face is skeletal........

Good thought.

This makes me wonder if he had been undergoing any regular medical treatment anywhere, and if so, where and when.

Ok, this just popped in my head FWIW. Storage facility.

Maybe every storage facility within a 2 hundred radius needs to be crosschecked for an owner named Breeden or Randy Taylor. JMO

Again, who knows what his latest aliases might be.

Maybe LE will uncover / has uncovered some paper records of any such records of a storage facility, garage rental, if they exist. I hope so!

Maybe LE will uncover / has uncovered some paper records of such records of a storage facility, garage rental, etc. I hope so!

I hope so too. Seems they would check anything under his name and known family member names, if they could get a search warrant for known family member names.

I don't think any girls are in storage, but items may be!

I hope so too. Seems they would check anything under his name and known family member names, if they could get a search warrant for known family member names.

I don't think any girls are in storage, but items may be!

I wish I could say I'd never heard of cases where bodies were found in storage facilities, but unfortunately I can remember hearing about a few such cases (can't remember which specific ones though). IIRC, there were freezers involved. :(

It's the IMEI on the back of all the iPhone 5s in my house. If you have one, take a look in your About info.

Thanks for this. Wow, I just upgraded from iPhone 4 to 5 about a month ago, and never noticed the IMEI on the back.

But my iPhone 4 did not have the IMEI on the back, IIRC, so they'll have to access the memory to get Alexis' IMEI.

Probably keeps small tokens. Doubt he revisits, unless it is in a mud ride with friends! But doubt he goes back on his own for after the fact stuff, especially since he knows he is being watched since SC's investigation.

ETA: Then again, being under investigation may heighten the thrill of returning unnoticed. Hmmm.........................

Yes, he keeps small tokens because he is an "organized" psychopath. And I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a prison buddy as an accomplice.....or a gf that helps him out either......moo.
And I don't give a RAT what ethnicity or race they may be....a perp is a perp.

Tokens come in all shapes and forms......underwear, hair, jewelry, phones, etc

I am hopeful that LE has many answers to some of the questions that we are raising.

I wish I could say I'd never heard of cases where bodies were found in storage facilities, but unfortunately I can remember a few such cases (can't remember which specific ones though). IIRC, there were freezers involved. :(

I know about a few. I just don't think so in this case as there really are tons of places to bury a body and no one find it. Or even just toss one. :(

Yes, he keeps small tokens because he is an "organized" psychopath. And I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a prison buddy as an accomplice.....or a gf that helps him out either......moo.
And I don't give a RAT what ethnicity or race they may be....a perp is a perp.

Tokens come in all shapes and forms......underwear, hair, jewelry, phones, etc

I am hopeful that LE has many answers to some of the questions that we are raising.

Could a token possibly be a lock of hair? I've heard of this before.

(Was it stated it was a single hair, though? Where was it found exactly (don't think this information has been released, going back....)

We're going to take Websleuths off line for about an 2 hours on the morning of Sunday, 18 August. We're going to fix the problem that causes the database errors that have been popping up.

Current schedule is to begin around 10:00 AM Eastern/7:00 AM Pacific time.

Thank you !​

Could a token possibly be a lock of hair? I've heard of this before.

(Was it stated it was a single hair, though? Where was it found exactly (don't think this information has been released, going back....)

Yep, could be hair for sure! Maybe not a single hair, but he could have yanked some or cut some. Heck, a single hair may have been enough for him.

***Special thanks in advance to for fixing us in the morning. We love you whomever you are and do not know how to show thanks properly . :blowkiss:***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects