Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

Discussion in 'Randy Allen Taylor' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bsublime

Bsublime Member

I am copying this over from the RAT Page. I am in the process of going back and rechecking the court cases. Some of the traffic charges were another RAT and I am trying to record more info about the cases. I have a rediculously detailed spreedsheet going on the RAT's background and victim cases. OCD anyone?

2. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

Thank you for the "Heads Up" SoSueME! :seeya:

and thank you for your hard work, ******! :seeya:

3. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Indeed. But if he is a "revisitor" who may keep some of his victims remains and items together...if he has been as busy as it sounds like he might have been, he would have some tools, equipment, items, etc that could be linked to various crimes....vehicles maybe, tarps, tires, paint equipment, wraps, weapons, clothing, who knows...There has got to be one enclosed place protected by the elements (if its not his home), again, thinking out loud.

Where is this guys personal workshop?

4. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

OMG, the tarp cloth thing by the swing set!!! If it was a tarp, they are woven, it may still have hair or something even through rain.

5. margarita25

hmmmmmmmm.

This reminds me of something I forgot to post a while back during the creepy sheet sighting.

LE returned to this property with a second warrant, right? If it was a sheet hanging on a laundry line, I would think this is one of the FIRST things they would confiscate for testing (blood evidence, fibers, etc.). Yet it was just hanging there...odd...wonder if it is there now? Maybe they just hadn't pulled it yet in those photos but were about to...Someone go drive by, lol (kidding)!

6. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Margarita maybe the house is his shed.

7. margarita25

Indeed. Who knows what that house of horrors looks like on the inside and what evidence they have collected!!

8. margarita25

Which reminds me, has anyone here been able to dig up a layout via property records yet?

9. margarita25

So, according to RAT, (and the hair evidence), they went to his "camper" and not his house, right? Hmmmm....:waitasec:

10. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

He lived in the camper, not the house. But the house has been sitting there a while with no one living in it, or fixing it. Probably just RAT roaming through for things that would not fit in the camper.

I'm sure they went through the house. At least I would think that would be a biggie on the list, not just the woods.

Wonder if the crawl space is accessible?

11. margarita25

Any old abandoned military bunkers around there?

12. KimC

KimC New Member

http://www.nelsoncountygis.org/

I used that earlier today. I searched by the streets that were mentioned in news articles - cannery loop (his house was directly across Route 29, which is a 4 lane divided by a median). The news articles said they searched a residence on Country Lane.

13. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Good question, given the VA Beach/Norfolk military base. Where are the local posters? Any bunkers known of there?

14. writer411

writer411 New Member

Interesting interview with Trina Murphy, AM's aunt on NBC 29. Of interest to me is that she said that the family holds out hope, even though LE has told them they don't believe she's alive. Personally, I think reality is reality. This one hides bodies, probably to hide the fact that the girls were sexually assaulted, so it's just a question of a miracle needed to find her body. Heard helicopters swirling this morning, but I couldn't see them, so IDK if it was a search or not. Anyway, here's the link http://www.nbc29.com/story/23158799/alexis-murphys-family-addresses-marijuana-allegations

15. margarita25

Here's some stuff I'm inititally coming across FWIW; I'm sure there's a bunch of links like this out there:

http://www.airfields-freeman.com/VA/Airfields_VA_VirginiaBeach.htm

<Have we determined if he was in the Navy or not?>

16. margarita25

I also wonder about mine shafts, wells, etc.

17. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Call me daft. Is the star shape or "A" shape significant?

I did see some listings for other bunker "towns" but they are far away, not in your link, but via google.

If there are any military bunkers, or the old ones personally made or the abandoned 1950's bomb shelters, locals would know, or perps that wander in the woods would find them.

18. margarita25

Interesting stuff, this aspect of military bunkers. Don't want to go off on a tangent, but there is wealth of interesting info out there on the subject.

19. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

I agree. There is a well known old missile silo, but there are bound to be old mines, wells, old tunnels for Railroad and again, caves... I wish locals could go looking. I hope all that have lots of property are riding it and walking it.

20. writer411

writer411 New Member

This nut might think he has a personal connection to his victims, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He's a stalker. In Samatha's case, it was a question of opportunity because he happened to see her talking to someone he knew in the Orange county car/repo world. What I wonder is if Samantha even ever knew who she was talking to. He called her on the phone, but I don't know that there's a record (other than what he says, which tend to be lies) of them having ever met, so he could have said he was anybody. And with Alexis, we know that this man was hanging out in the parking lot at the supermarket and gas station stalking people. The victim jumps out at him for whatever reason, he begins stalking her, opportunity presents itself and he ambushes her on a lonely highway at dusk. If he told her to pull over because her gas cap was off (which people in rural communities tend to do, they usually keep going though, they don't stop), she might have been naieve enough to pull over. The stories about her being in his trailer with a drug dealer aren't credible, as far as most people are concerned. And, even if they were true, there's no record that he knew Alexis personally before that day.

If you ask me, this person feels that he'll be nailed to the wall if the bodies are found because they would probably show sexual assault, like MH. So, that's why he's going through all kinds of pains to hide the bodies, because VA is a DP state and if prosecutors can show premeditated, add that to abduction and we all know what that means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.