Victim: Amber Lynn Costello, 27, missing Sept 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

ALC´s sister KO made money the same way as ALC.

She advertised along with her sister and also advertised solo.

I have both adds, and I have images of KO that prove that she indeed is the woman with ALC in their "sisters" add.

I will not post the adds/images due to that I belive that is violation of the ruels, but I´m willing to send them to a moderator if you need prof.

I have sent this info to Nassau County crime stoppers 4 days ago, and I told them that i havent shared this info with anyone due to that I thiught it might hurt the investigation, but havent heard anything back from them, not even a "thanks we recived your information", so now I post it here.
I thought those ads were pictures of another prostitute and they just claimed to be sisters

Per Salem:

" Just a reminder - please don't name innocents or link to their social websites. Anyone in the MSM may be talked about in regards to their media interviews and their connection to the case. "

Sleuthing KO out on the forum is a no no, since she is not a person of interest in this case.

Reviewing her file, I just realized that if Amber came to LI six months before her death she could not have known any of the other GB4 or SG, since they all died before her arrival.

Per Salem:

" Just a reminder - please don't name innocents or link to their social websites. Anyone in the MSM may be talked about in regards to their media interviews and their connection to the case. "

Sleuthing KO out on the forum is a no no, since she is not a person of interest in this case.

The only reason I posted the info on KO is because I belive that she might be a possible valuble wittness, due to that she proably know more about the "John' s" of ALC than LE knows, I mean if they don´t know that KO worked as, and with, ALC then they could not interview her about those issues right? And maybe KO is to frightened to tell LE herself.

If the moderators concider my post violating the forum ruels please deleet my post.

Since she hasn't been arrested, she probably has provided LE with valuable information they are not sharing with us.

Reviewing her file, I just realized that if Amber came to LI six months before her death she could not have known any of the other GB4 or SG, since they all died before her arrival.

This seems to be the case with the exception of MW (June 2010) who went missing during the time that ALC was in NY (May 2010- September 2010)

And there is a possible connection between Amber and Megan in that, according to Amber's roommate, someone called Amber from the same Express Holiday Inn where Megan stayed. This would have happened months after Megan's death. I read a comment by PeterF14 saying that hotel used to be mentioned a lot on Backpage and isn't any more. He seemed to think there was organized sexual slavery going on there. Hmmm. PeterF14 reminds me of someone from a James Elroy novel.

What if there were powerful people involved with drugs and prostitution at the Express Hotel and our SK was trying to book women through there. First Megan who disappeared and then Amber. If so, the roommate was not too afraid of them to reveal that information about the call. What if Shannan got a call from those people to go there after being with JB and she didn't want to go. If the driver was connected to those people, it would explain her sudden fear of him and her pleas to stay with JB. If he had let her stay and driven her home, she would still be alive. I hate the guy for that alone. The hotel people would be so involved they would protect a serial killer. Maybe that's why it isn't mentioned in Back Page any more. Am I making any sense? I have been reading comments at Newsday

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/7.1888427#comments

it was reported when Amber first moved to New York she was in rehab for a short time but I've never been able to find any reference to which rehab center she went to...

I did find another Oak Beach resident who is pres/ceo of one of the oldest rehab centers in NY --

www.acirehab.org

it was reported when Amber first moved to New York she was in rehab for a short time but I've never been able to find any reference to which rehab center she went to...

I did find another Oak Beach resident who is pres/ceo of one of the oldest rehab centers in NY --

www.acirehab.org
I hate to say it, but... hello? What research do these people base their "Addiciton is a disease of desire" theory? Research (see footnotes) indicates there is a notable neurological relationship to addiction. And that, in fact, people can be off hard drugs for decades, and, when shown a triggering scene... say, for example someone getting ready to score, the pleasure centers of the brain will go absolutely wild. In fact, one of the papers I did for my masters was titled, "The Salivating Brain." Otherwise put, once an individual is addicted, it is no longer about "will power" rather, it is about physiological changes that cannot be cured by rudimentary 12-step programs, behavior modification ala daily affirmations (ala mantras). While some will swear by these programs, the individual is simply replacing one addiction with another. Hence, the phrase, "drug of choice." In fact, Imho, the primary reason addiction is just about impossible to "cure" is bc people incorrectly think its about will power. As for addiction and its potential relation to these murders? Possibly... I guess...

Footnotes
  • Troisi, J. R. II, Akins, C. (2004) The Discriminative Stimulus Effects of Cocaine in a Pavlovian Sexual: Approach Paradigm in Male Japanese Quail. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology. 12(4) 237–242.
  • Witkiewitz, K & Marlatt, G. A. (2004, May-June) Relapse Prevention for Alcohol and Drug Problems: That Was Zen, This Is Tao. American Psychologist. 59(4) 224–235.
  • Berridge, K. C. (2005) Espresso Reward Learning, Hold the Dopamine: Theoretical Comment on Robinson et al. (2005) Behavioral Neuroscience. 119(1) 336–341.
  • Rhodes, J. S., Ryabinin, A. E., & Crabbe, J. C. (2005) Patterns of Brain Activation Associated With Contextual Conditioning to Methamphetamine in Mice. Behavioral Neuroscience. 119(3) 759–771.
  • Meyers, R. A., Zavala, A. R., Speer, C. M. & Neisewander, J. L. (2006) Dorsal Hippocampus Inhibition Disrupts Acquisition and Expression, but Not Consolidation, of Cocaine Conditioned Place Preference. Behavioral Neuroscience. 120(2) 401–412.

www.acirehab.org

Great Find, MrsPC!!! And he just so happens to live in the direction that she was running!!!

this person deserves sleuthing, residences in manhattan, oak beach, former addict, runs a rehab center. Oak beach is starting to look like a country club for one time addicts who are well off and have involvement in the medical community. If the resolution to this case involves real (or phony) rehab scenarios ... move over cuckoo's nest and shutter island, there's a new hollywood blockbuster coming!

SJY (akward acronym, lets hold a competition for a nickname ... Nurse Ratched?) isn't your average neighbor, witnesses fiance get decapitated then buries his pain in Heroin... Oak Beach, where do you find these people?

Seriously though, I now have real sleuthing to do for the first time in months... If the rehab center CPH has stayed in turns out to be ACI... Lord God I'm going to start writing a screenplay this weekend...

I know it's not very useful to judge people on their looks, but SJY wears make up, dyes his hair, and looks like he spends more time prepping then these victims... which i guess isn't unusual for someone involved in Broadway... His choice of shows is a bit comical as it relates to oak beach: Little shop, Sweeney Todd.

I wish this case didn't have such an odd cast of characters, it might be easier to stay grounded in reality...

Back to reality...aside from making good copy, the rehab phone call makes this subject worthy of sleuthing. Maybe that phone call to Gilbert's mom has some relation to ACI/Ratched?

Wow!!! How DID we miss this OB resident? Things are beginning to make a little more sense (in my mind) about the resident(s) who were interviewed stating not to ask them to 'give up my neighbor' along with the strange phone call that Shannan's mother received.

In regard to the Holiday Inn Express...I've had an idea that the SK made initial contact appointments with the victims from a hotel computer or thru his own laptop in a room that connects to the hotels' main page. The last hotel I stayed in was one of those 'suite' hotels for long term stays. There was a common computer in the hotel lobby, it was first come first serve, no sign up sheet but there was always someone using it. However, I did have to register with the hotels mainpage in order to connect with my laptop. Hope this makes sense.

This case just gets weirder and weirder doesn't it? Wonder if we could somehow find out (thru FB maybe?) where Amber underwent her rehab?

Great sleuthing all. We might just be onto something here!

Moo

wm

ETA Another reason that I thought of this is because I read an article (can't recall where but it was MSM) a few years back that terrorists used computers in hotels' common areas to communicate without being tracked, FWIW

From this past Sunday's Newsday (I know a lot of people don't have access but they do name the rehab Amber went to):

"She attended a 28-day rehab program at St. Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson, where Brodsky said he met her. Both of them relapsed into drug use by the following spring."

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/did-gilgo-victims-let-their-guards-down-1.2950472

ETA: That's not to say Amber hadn't been to other rehabs in the past, it's not uncommon for addicts to be in and out of different detox or rehab facilities

Here is a list of bussinesses, icl location of the bizz, that SJY is either:
owner of and/or president of, and/or prossess agent for, and/or chairman of.

1.SJY REALTY CORP
Merrick, NY
Oak beach, NY

2. AMERICAN CASEMANAGEMENT
Merrick, NY
New york, NY

3. PAN AMERICAN MEDICAL CENTER, INC
New york, NY

4. AMERICAN CASE MANAGEMENT OF NEW YORK, INC
Merrick, NY
New york, NY

5. APPLIED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH IPA, INC
New york, NY

6. APPLIED CASEMANAGEMENT, INC
New york, NY

7. APPLIED CONSULTING, INC
Merrick, NY
New york, NY

8. JPRCP, INC
New york, NY

9. SY GARDEN LLC
Oak beach, NY

10. NINE ELEVEN CASE MANAGEMENT, INC
New york, NY

11. SY 400 GCP LLC
New york, NY

12. SY 990 STEWART LLC
e New york, NY

13. AREBA INC
New york, NY

14. AREBA-CASRIEL, INC
New york, NY

Great Find, MrsPC!!! And he just so happens to live in the direction that she was running!!!

what caught my eye about his history is that he witnessed his girlfriend being decapitated in an auto accident & then he became a heroin addict and his NY office is actually in Manhattan I think, and he has family in Bellmore (isn't that one of the locations where remains were found?) Also, about a month ago when I first started looking at him - he had a comment on his Facebook page - "I love sex"...but he's since taken it off.

wow...don't know why I didn't think about it sooner....there is a video of him speaking on youtube...perhaps the sister who rec'd the taunting phone calls might recognize his voice??

here's a spot on youtube on ACI Rehab

[video=youtube;OaVpWWdMxuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVpWWdMxuk[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304