Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Coldpizza, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. Loading...

3. KateB

KateB New Member

Colleague of slain Estero doctor reflects on ‘Mother Teresa'
    Jul 2, 2015
    Teresa Sievers' right-hand woman works to ensure her legacy
    Jul 3, 2015
    video only: http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/Dr-Teresa-Sievers-partner-speaks-out-Tara-Molina-29322822
    Friends share Dr. Sievers’ message as murder investigation continues
    7/2/2015
    [​IMG]

4. KateB

KateB New Member

Healing Inside & Out
    eBella magazine article
    Dr. Teresa Sievers focuses on the five pillars of health with an integrative medicine approach.
    http://ebellamag.com/article1.php?article=1000477
    Dr. Teresa Sievers, owner of Restorative Health and Healing Center in Estero, spent years in conventional medical school earning a bachelor’s in biology, a nursing degree, a masters in medical science, a medical doctorate, board certification in internal medicine and more
    more at both links.
    http://www.drteresasievers.com/images/eBella_may15_SieversFeature.pdf

5. KateB

KateB New Member

Local organization raises money for Teresa Sievers memorial
    5:45 p.m. EDT July 22, 2015
    [​IMG]

6. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

7. No it's not

No it's not that simple

8. concernedmother

concernedmother Active Member

I wonder if her journals were found? Since her and the ex appear to be friends and talked frequently, I've wondered if she confided in him about things? He probably has some interesting stuff to say when this investigation wraps up. jmo

9. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Hopefully LE found the journals and they are complete. Good thought!

The article also mentions how Dr Sievers walks into Stacy Siever's (MS's sister that passed away) office one day in app. 2003 meeting her future sister in law:

' Around 2003, Sievers said she walked into a practice in St Petersburg and "this beautiful redhead comes
    out...She ended up becoming my sister-in-law.'

-Nin

10. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vestigating-death-in-bonita-springs/29474437/
    Dr. Sievers had so much more life to live and many more contributions I know she would want to give," Hood said. "She will be greatly missed and we can only hope to help fill in some of the gap by staying involved in Our Mother's Home in her honor."
    Karen Watson, director of Our Mother's Home, said she knew Sievers as a caring person who had been active with the house since 2007, resigning in March from the board to focus on her practice.

WHY? Was the practice getting sooo big? Were things and circumstances there becoming out of hand? Did she discover something that she realized she needed to focus on? Was the practice just an excuse? Was it her home life? She did teach a weekly class at this OUR MOTHER'S HOME. Was severing this affiliation the first step in shedding other things that no longer served her,like her marriage? I would love to see her journals.. the key to a lot is in those journals.. jmo on all of this

11. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Active Member

This thread is just so sad. What a great loss of an amazing and caring woman.
    My heart breaks for her family. I cannot imagine the grief.

12. Dion

Dion Well-Known Member

I wonder if TS met her husband through his sister.

13. Leomoon80

Leomoon80 Active Member

14. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

It also appears that the revocable trust is revoked by her death. In other words, no longer applies. There was no testamentary trust set up in the will. A revocable trust is different from a testamentary trust and there is none mentioned. JMO

15. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Well-Known Member

Generally, revocable trusts convert to irrevocable trust upon death, so the trust would still exist. The bulk of her estate is likely in the trust and would pay out according to the terms of the trust document.

ETA This is very common estate planning, as it keeps virtually all of the decedent's assets out of probate.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

16. Wyle_E_Coyote

The will does mention an attachment with other specific bequests. If that attachment exists, it has not been made public.

17. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

she and her husband both owned the home.. He gets the whole thing assuming it was held as joint tenants with right of survivorship. And the will IS in probate.. so there are probatable assets. Although sometimes a will is filed in case something comes up later that wasnt mentioned in the will and they go to the will to see who the beneficiaries were and how she wanted things divided...like future royalties . or who she wanted left out, for example. Yes, i know that an irrevocable trust is automatic when the trustee of the revocable trust dies. Personal effects may be in it. I just wonder where the insurance proceeds, if she had life insurance, went? Into her trust? Into her estate.. directly to the children to be held in trust? MS? Land records show both she and her husband as owners of the home.. it doesnt say the revocable trust owns the home. Am i explaining this correctly? JMO

18. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

Just wondering. - with the exception of specific requests TS may have left in the will attachment, and everything going to Mark, what IF he is involved in her murder?

Does he still inherit everything? Or can her family contest the will? Perhaps, the person named as guardian of the children may contest it since they are named in the will?
    ***SPECULATION ONLY***

PS: This is difficult to say. Many times wills are made early in a marriage or when the first child arrives. The couple is head over hills in love and could never imagine less than a perfect marriage. Time moves on, people change as do relationships for various reasons.
    After a period, the marriage changes, it's not so perfect now, however, couples don't think about their will and would they still want the same things.

We don't know the type of marriage the Sievers had. From the bits and pieces we have learned, we can take a guess. Therein lies my concern over TS's will as it was made some years ago. Is it what she would want today? I sincerely hope so.

19. Wyle_E_Coyote

Most/all states have slayer statutes that prevent someone involved in a murder from inheriting. Basically, the murderer is treated as if he predeceased the victim, and the estate passes to the next in line.

Link to Florida's slayer statute:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0732/Sections/0732.802.html

20. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

IF, no link can be made between anyone else as ordering a hit..it may take time.. but MS (even if involved) and not arrested gets the whole pie or access to the whole pie. No one is going to talk, imo. Without someone singing and turning state's evidence or something along those lines.. anyone already free stays free. Even if MS is 100% innocent he can read the tea leaves. No poly, no talking to LE, the press, etc. He probably has lawyered up and would be smart to do so. Assuming Skinner was for real, coming on here and saying he hadnt heard from MS in a while then hearing from him the next day or 2 after being here, is suspect, imo.

Where is the shock and awe..the wow factor, the books and movies? Maybe MS and TS had the same lover and CWW and JR took it upon themselves to save the day. Nah.. IMO there had to be orders from headquarters.. Scott saying he had spent a lot of time talking with the girls the other day is also odd, IMO. Supervised visits, perhaps? I do wonder.. if the family is divided on who the next perp or perps are, who is in that "envelope of suspicion" for them? JMO

All of this is speculation and MOO.

21. lstiff

lstiff Active Member

Yes, every time I read something about her, I feel more sad. Such an amazing woman!

I thought the same thing.