Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

Teresa's ex-husband's interview is the real deal. Teresa loved animals, loved music, loved people. How many people do you know get such a glowing picture painted by an ex? The dog pictured was her beloved pet for at least 17 years, maybe 18 - she loved that dog (she had a 2nd dog as well but not as long as the one pictured).

Hard to believe that her ex husband can speak so lovingly about her and the father of her children hasn't said one darn thing about her. jmo.

Even if MS has nothing to do with this, he will still be judged by a jury of his peers AND if it's proven that he put her and their children in harms-way, then he is culpable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Teresa's ex-husband's interview is the real deal. Teresa loved animals, loved music, loved people. How many people do you know get such a glowing picture painted by an ex? The dog pictured was her beloved pet for at least 17 years, maybe 18 - she loved that dog (she had a 2nd dog as well but not as long as the one pictured).
On that note, AR, I wonder if MS could recite what TS truly loved, was excited about, or knew her true inner desires. Speaks volumes, IMO

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for finding and posting the link to this video. I had chills watching this man describe TS. He seems so loving and has been heartbroken over what happened to this beautiful woman. You get a much smaller sense of her personality and passions in some of her "work-related" videos BUT this x-Hubby's interview speaks to her soul. God bless her soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know who CWW was, so I had no reason to look for him at the funeral. As I sat through the funeral, I wondered if the killer was in attendance . I had no idea I was sitting within a few rows of him. Makes my stomach turn.

Did you notice a man that looked like a twin to MS?

Did you notice a man that looked like a twin to MS?

I didnt. When I arrived, Mark was standing I n the center aisle (alone), in front of the casket, greeting people. Then, he sat on the family row, but next to his daughters. I recognized some family members that I'd met previously. Take into consideration, there were hundreds of people in attendance.

While CWW may have been sitting next to MS at some point before the service, he did not remain there. Mark and the family were sitting front right, CWW was sitting on the left side of the church during the service (facing the altar).

CWW does look shockingly like Mark, I sat near him at the funeral. When I first saw him I thought he was MS.

CWW does look shockingly like Mark, I sat near him at the funeral. When I first saw him I thought he was MS.

oselot, You input is greatly appreciated here. I hope you will continue to post. Thanks!

Thank you so much for finding and posting the link to this video. I had chills watching this man describe TS. He seems so loving and has been heartbroken over what happened to this beautiful woman. You get a much smaller sense of her personality and passions in some of her "work-related" videos BUT this x-Hubby's interview speaks to her soul. God bless her soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Kenny Cousins seems like a genuinely nice person! Too bad the marriage did not last. She would still be with us..

-Nin

Thanks for posting the video AR.....wow, you can really tell that KC cared deeply for TS. I agree that very few ex-husbands would speak so kindly and lovingly of their ex-wives.

What a caring man

Totally agree. What a moving video and wonderful testament to both TS and KC, being able to remain so close for all of these years, even though their marriage did not work out.

Many spouses of physicians will tell you that the MD is married to their practice. i am sure there is some truth to this. Perhaps, and this is NOT meant to be derogatory AT ALL, TS and marriage were not a good mix. KC may have realized that and was able to part ways with love and affection and few hard feelings. MS saw the handwriting on the wall and was not about to let his life and style of living blow up. JMO

I found the interview with KC both comforting and upsetting. I would love to know how her family and friends would contrast/compare her 2 husbands. I saw a quiet, calm confidence in the interview. I do wonder what was missing for KC and TS in the marriage and if anyone has any insight.

Anything i write is just my opinion

They should have asked Kenny Cousins why that marriage only lasted 3 years. Teresa had a very good reason to move on. It is no relevant to this case, but IMO he is only grabbing his moment in the light.

I will if it seems relevant. Teresa was and still is a very special person to me.

KC may not have wanted any children. TS had them soon after marriage that had a rather hurried courtship with MS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back