Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

unless she was riding out to the hamptons for a party or took a ride with a client out to Long Island for july 4 weekend

Could be, but the articles that I've seen have all stated that she worked near the PA. I think it was her usual stomping ground. I recall an article earlier in this thread (or maybe one of the other LI threads) that said she was reported missing by another sex worker.

Yes I've also seen port authority before although all i could find today said midtown manhattan. It;s the same area the MBB and MB went missing from. So are they getting on a bus going somehwere...the trains leave from penn...(the west 40's are more a prostitution hot spot then the 30's)...OR where they getting on the A train out to East New York?

From East New York its a hop skip and a jump to Ocean Parkway its basically as close as you can get without being outside of brooklyn. You could drive thru rockaway and ride right down to Oak BEach in no time and no one is going to look for you in East New York if your dumping over there because it such a culturally different place

I've seen it mentioned here numerous times that Port Authority is a spot for street-walkers. That's why she was there, IMO. That's where she picked up johns. I think that she was working, the killer saw her, picked her up, and then killed her. I think she was a victim of opportunity. I remember reading somewhere that she was last seen getting into a car outside of Port Authority.

I've seen it mentioned here numerous times that Port Authority is a spot for street-walkers. That's why she was there, IMO. That's where she picked up johns. I think that she was working, the killer saw her, picked her up, and then killed her. I think she was a victim of opportunity. I remember reading somewhere that she was last seen getting into a car outside of Port Authority.
I agree. And if you consider MBB killer to be the same as JT then you have to remember that MBB didn't have a pimp. And MBB was a victim of opportunitie IMO

Interesting because that suggest MBB also may have not been using mass transit but gotten picked up right outside port authority. PA is not exactly a prostitution spot anymore its actually a few blocks over at 45/46th at 8th, 9th 10th avenue...in Robert Kolkers book he says MB worked that corner like 46th and 8th or so. This is one reason it makes it hard for me to think manorville and G4 not connected...its the exact same MO with JT and MBB going missing from there

“To narrow the focus this woman would have been last seen alive in the late summer or fall in 2000…Consider that this woman may have been working as a prostitute in New York City during that time…This woman may have had a tattoo or other identifiable characteristic on her right ankle,” Dormer said.
Thats a quote about Jane Doe 2000

JAne Doe and JT both being dumped with males suggest they may have been killed while in the company of a client and that indicates a police officer making an off the books arrest IMO

So that's means the killer wasted no time dismembering her. He has got to be living around there to have the time and place to dismember his victims. Or I guess even a hotel room.

Or in an abandoned building right around the corner from her linwood ave apartment...

That or someone walked in on him dispmembering his victim and had to kill them so he wasn't found out.

Some important points from the above newsday link:

Taylor came from a small town in upstate New York and was estranged from her family. She had been arrested on prostitution charges in Washington, Atlantic City and New York City.

In one case, from Feb. 4, 2003, Taylor solicited an undercover officer for $50 to perform a sex act in Long Island City, Queens, records show.

When she was being booked, Taylor assaulted a police aide, punching her in the face, police said. She pleaded guilty to prostitution and assault charges.

Also that month, she pleaded guilty to possession of stolen property after she was accused of driving a stolen 1995 Chevy Cavalier in the East New York section of Brooklyn, where records indicate she lived.

After her guilty pleas, correction officials said Taylor was sent to Rikers on Feb. 25, 2003. She was discharged on April 28, 2003.

Taylor is next known to have been in Washington, where a prostitute reported her missing in mid-July. She was last seen in Manhattan near the bus terminal on July 18-21, police said.

Actually some really good info in there!

And that would maybe be why he would have to kill a male or someone who walked in on what he was doing.

Possible but I dont see that happening with all 3 manorville girls..more likely he planned to kill those males too since it happend three times

Start a new thread called Manorville so we have info on all bodies found in a central place. We can dig deeper into this without mucking up the JT thread.

Start a new thread called Manorville so we have info on all bodies found in a central place. We can dig deeper into this without mucking up the JT thread.

Why not use this existing thread, and label the posts for the respective victims. We have far too many threads as it is. I can even make it a non-discussion/reference thread.

Body Parts Inventory

:seeya:

You cannot sleuth victims' relatives.

Here Redbird From WS:
10-15-2012, 04:52 PM
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/bodies-found-in-manorville-area-1.3619376

Bodies found in Manorville area

Six bodies have been found in the Manorville area since 2000.

Nov. 19, 2000
Manorville, NY
A female torso is found about a half-mile west of Halsey Manor Road north of the Long Island Expressway near a sump discharge basin. The head, hands and right foot of the woman are found along Ocean Parkway on April 4, 2011.

Nov. 23, 2000
The body of a man is found in the woods alongside the LIE about 1 1/2 miles east of Exit 68.

July 26, 2003
A torso later identified as that of Jessica Taylor, 20, of New York City, is discovered near the northwest corner of the LIE and Halsey Manor Road. Her head, hands and forearm are found along Ocean Parkway on March 29, 2011.

Nov. 10, 2003
A badly decomposed body of a man, aged between 35 and 50 years old, is found several hundred yards south of the LIE.

Feb. 17, 2012
Skeletal remains of a man are found on North Street off Wading River Road near Cushman Murphy County Park.

March 21, 2012
The body of a female is found in Manorville Hills County Park about 300 feet from North Street north of the LIE.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-163454.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back