Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

I recall reading this too and I swear it was in the Long Island press or Long Island packet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I think most people who have been reading up on this case from the very beginning remember the reports about her having a past in heroin. None of us based it off of her picture. We based it off of actually reading about her in multiple articles years ago and more than one stated she had a connection to heroin use. And if her heroin use has anything to do with her demise than it would be logical for police to request that info be redacted and removed from articles. We know what we all read.

If anyone can find an actual source I'll be happy to concede but I was told by White that Jessica didn't use drugs.
KW said Jessica would not be at the Port Authority. She did not want to be arrested. Maybe she was at the PA ( not soliciting) and went to Queens from there. Did she drive or take the subway?Who reported her missing? LE would have asked where was she last seen? I wish we had more information.

Yes, that's the other thing about JT... no family advocate/spokesperson. I have to wonder what her short life was like - before working as a prostitute, and I also wonder how long she had known KW. Lots of unknowns with JT.
I could understand if Jessicas family did not want to go in front of the cameras. They may have tried to get updates from LE. They would have learned to give up on that.

KW said Jessica would not be at the Port Authority. She did not want to be arrested. Maybe she was at the PA ( not soliciting) and went to Queens from there. Did she drive or take the subway?Who reported her missing? LE would have asked where was she last seen? I wish we had more information.

I'm not sure about your other questions but all of the articles I have seen state she was reported missing by a sex worker from DC. "Taylor is next known to have been in Washington, where a prostitute reported her missing in mid-July." http://www.newsday.com/long-island/serial-killer/chilling-find-links-li-dumping-grounds-1.2865868

Concerning her possible drug use I believe that she was not a drug addict or if she was it would have only been for very short period before her death (between her release from Rikers April 28, 2003 and her disappearance July 18-21, 2003). My reasoning is if she had any drugs or paraphernalia on her during any of her prior arrests she would have been picked up charges for it and I have seen no records of drug charges for her yet her other charges have been made public: prostitution, possession of stolen property, assault.

I believe KW was told Jessica was wrapped in burlap. That info might have been released unoffically. I do not believe KW made that up. Someone released that info unoffically about the GB4. It makes a difference between the one or two killer theory.

Jessicas friend filed a missing persons report. Does anyone know the date she was last seen?

I'm not sure about your other questions but all of the articles I have seen state she was reported missing by a sex worker from DC. "Taylor is next known to have been in Washington, where a prostitute reported her missing in mid-July." http://www.newsday.com/long-island/serial-killer/chilling-find-links-li-dumping-grounds-1.2865868

Concerning her possible drug use I believe that she was not a drug addict or if she was it would have only been for very short period before her death (between her release from Rikers April 28, 2003 and her disappearance July 18-21, 2003). My reasoning is if she had any drugs or paraphernalia on her during any of her prior arrests she would have been picked up charges for it and I have seen no records of drug charges for her yet her other charges have been made public: prostitution, possession of stolen property, assault.
I dont believe anyone in Jessicas circle gave interviews. It was pulled out of the air.

That's OK I am perfectly fine and confident in what me, and many others, claim they read. Wasn't just my claim lol. People were talking about why the info on her drug use could no longer be sourced way back in 2011. Most people who have been reading this case from the very beginning remember reading about her and heroin. I'm not going to talk about this anymore b/c it is beating a dead horse and is not honoring the victims and justice they deserve.

Like I just said if the heroin info was redacted like you claim go back to the pre 2011 caches of the Jessica Taylor articles. You could easily prove your claim if it was true

Yes, but I wouldn't trust what the guy says. For all we know he was behind Jessica's murder. It would benefit him to steer public or LE suspicion away from himself by claiming her torso was in burlap. I have never read or heard her torso was in burlap. I don't believe him.

LE said at the beginning of this case that the Manorville victims and the 4 victims in Gilgo had decidedly different stats. I'm aware we don't trust Spota, but I think it is interesting that in the beginning of this case it was released that :

"[FONT=&amp]Spota said the killer went to great lengths to hide the identities of Taylor and the unidentified woman in Manorville, but did not make any attempts to hide the identities of the four women originally found near Gilgo Beach. He also said that the Manorville murders are significantly different than the four women originally found near Gilgo.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Spota also said that the murders of the Asian man and the child, believed to be a girl, do not appear to be related to the murders of any of the women.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“It is clear that the area in and around Gilgo Beach has been used to discard human remains for some period of time,” Spota said. “As distasteful and disturbing as that is, there is no evidence that all of these remains are the work of a single killer.”
[/FONT]

http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/05/09/jessica-taylor-identified-as-skull-on-ocean-parkway/[FONT=&amp]

As wrong as Spota has been with Burke and the likes I do believe the theory LE has. I don't buy that one boogieman is behind all of these bodies. I think jessica and jane doe 6 (as well as the other Manorville males) were victims of a Pimp/gang/drug traffickers.

I think this guy who was Jessica's pimp knows much more than he is letting on. JMO
[/FONT]
I dont believe KW is behind Jessicas murder. It was rumored he was in jail at the time of her disapperance. Aside from that, I believe one killer is behind all the killings.

No offense, but I don't trust the words of a pimp who uses and abuses young women for his own gain. I have never EVER heard that the Manorville victims were in Burlap or had burlap involved. Remember, the guy is a no good pimp. Nothing he says is credible IMO.

LE said the Manorville victims and 4 Gilgo victims are unrelated and are totally different. I take their word for it JMO. It's funny to me after many years it has snowballed into the press claiming it is one killer - or at least in search of making the case a spectacle and gaining more readers it was beneficial for the press to pin all these bodies on a one big bad monster. In my opinion it is a disservice to the victims as it will not hold all of the murderers accountable. One guy will likely take the fall for all of the bodies and the other guilty parties will walk free just b/c the press wanted to sensationalize a dumping ground by saying it was the work of one man. JMO.

I believe KW was told Jessica was wrapped in burlap. That info might have been released unoffically. I do not believe KW made that up. Someone released that info unoffically about the GB4. It makes a difference between the one or two killer theory.

No offense, but I don't trust the words of a pimp who uses and abuses young women for his own gain. I have never EVER heard that the Manorville victims were in Burlap or had burlap involved. Remember, the guy is a no good pimp. Nothing he says is credible IMO.

LE said the Manorville victims and 4 Gilgo victims are unrelated and are totally different. I take their word for it JMO. It's funny to me after many years it has snowballed into the press claiming it is one killer - or at least in search of making the case a spectacle and gaining more readers it was beneficial for the press to pin all these bodies on a one big bad monster. In my opinion it is a disservice to the victims as it will not hold all of the murderers accountable. One guy will likely take the fall for all of the bodies and the other guilty parties will walk free just b/c the press wanted to sensationalize a dumping ground by saying it was the work of one man. JMO.

Spota was very eager to say it's not the work of one killer. Dormer came out and said it was, and he was fired. You know how tight Spota & Burke are, and you know Burke hindered the investigation by the FBI, so why on earth would you believe Spota?

I don't mind either :) You and I go about it respectfully which makes the differing opinions fun. Plus if we only listen or consider our own views we will never expand our understanding.

I don't agree with the one killer theory, but that is just me. I'm aware I am in the minority on this. Have been following the case and thought just about everyone was a suspect and varied between one killer and multiple killer for years - but finally have settled on one killer theory.

I just feel like Jessica was murdered by someone who knew her and I think that is why they took the time to try and obscure her tattoo and destroy her identity. Same for the other manorville victim. So it makes me want to look at the people closest to these victims like significant others/coworkers/pimps.

The Gilgo 4 had no effort made in destroying their identity. None at all. The killer IMO didn't think he could be tied back to them if ID'd b/c he likely was not a known acquaintance of theirs. JMO

Dormer sat down with the FBI. They said one killer. It all comes back to Gigo. It make sense to me. I dont mind if we have different opinions. We would not have a forum if we didnt.

I also remember reading this about Jessica early on in this case many years ago. Now it is hard to find the articles that stated so. At any rate, I do remember the reports that said she was involved with heroin. Maybe that is an aspect of the investigation they no longer want public and have had it redacted? Strange.

Just want to note that Mountain Kat's original post was from May 10 2011, only one day after the remains on OP were identified as Jessica Taylor. Since Kat's post is one day after Jessica was named in the press and already she could find no mention of any heroin use this would leave a 24 hour window when any reference to heroin could have been seen by everyone who claims they remember it.
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/05/09/jessica-taylor-identified-as-skull-on-ocean-parkway/

Thank you Vapor. That is my understanding as well. Awesome article! This snippet is something I've always thought about Jessica's killer and why she was left in Manorville:

“If somebody from Brooklyn says, ‘Well, I’m going to get rid of this body,’ they think driving out here on Long Island is the middle of nowhere,” says Thomas Hughes, a New York State police investigator, who handles cases of bodies found on New York State highways.

And Danny agrees. He says if the killer or killers were from Manorville, they would know better places in the woods to hide a body than within walking distance from homes.

“If you live here and you knew the woods, you wouldn’t pull over and leave [a body] practically on the side of the road,” says Danny, adamant that the “Butcher of Manorville” is a butcher from somewhere else. “Unless you want it to be found.”

I am not grinding an axe or trolling you. You keep saying you know that Jessica Taylor was a heroin addict. I'm just showing you the proof that she wasn't..There is no need for you to be so huffy and angry and accuse me of "trolling you" for providing information that indicates you are wrong about Jessica's drug use

I don't agree with the one killer theory, but that is just me. I'm aware I am in the minority on this. Have been following the case and thought just about everyone was a suspect and varied between one killer and multiple killer for years - but finally have settled on one killer theory.

I wrote this above and meant to say I had settled on the multiple killer theory. sorry. i believe this is important as it pertain to Jessica. I do not believe she is related to whoever killed the 4 on Gilgo.

I am not grinding an axe or trolling you. You keep saying you know that Jessica Taylor was a heroin addict. I'm just showing you the proof that she wasn't..There is no need for you to be so huffy and angry and accuse me of "trolling you" for providing information that indicates you are wrong about Jessica's drug use

I simply am asking other members if they remember reading she was a heroin addict like I read long ago. I also referenced people who seemed to remember reading that she was a heroin addict years ago. I wanted to talk with other people who remember reading that so we can suss it out instead of being harassed by someone trying to shut down any conversation about the matter while being quite sarcastic about everything. If I could source it do you think I would be asking other people if they remember reading it?

So does anyone else remember reading it? I know Cvaldez and some other people believe they might have just like me. That's all.

I guess we all should just not look any further into it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back