ú

Victim: Jessica Taylor

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by Seaslug44, May 9, 2011.

1. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

Exactly where in Queens would Jessica head to? What subway or subway stop was nearby? Were there any designated motels that she used?
    Theres a Queens connection. Did you and KW tell the FBI about the areas in Queens Jessica would frequent?
    KW said LE had zero interest in any information he had about Queens.
    Maureen disappeared. It appears the killer called her friend Sara. He said Maureen was last seen in Queens.
    Maybe the girls are killed in Queens and dumped in LI?

2. SageRhiannon

SageRhiannon Member

She was arrested in February 2003 for prostitution and assault in Long Island City, Queens.
    https://www.newsday.com/long-island/serial-killer/chilling-find-links-li-dumping-grounds-1.2865868

3. JJBONES

JJBONES Member

I am sorry you lost your friend, especially in such a violent way. One thing The Killing Fields made me realize is that recognizing the humanity of these girls and women who are prostitutes is lost. They become statistics and discarded humans. It is so sad that we in society treat others as less than. I hope they find out who killed Jessica and all the others. I also hope that by continuing to bring attention to these cases will somehow stop or decrease the murders of prostitutes. Such a sad situation.

Tora Gahan likes this.
  4. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

De..

Doesn't matter if he was in jail...

These are dependant type relationships..... he would have known exactly where she was or if she decided to go solo....he would have been pissed.

We already know from early days he ran a stable of girls...his My Space pages said alot. She wasn't a treasured girlfriend...she was a comodity to be used for his own gain.

Now the big question.... did he have a relative running the same game in a different gang have a girl in his stable named peaches... ???

I'd believe the word of a pimp and gangbanger only if I threatened to take their money from them.... they live in a world were lying is second nature..

I make no apologies for this view.

No man makes a living of the back of a woman.... he is no man....

6. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

This is almost word by word same information posted a year ago.

If Jessica was your girl pal... explain why she was in DC with you and why?

What was KW reaction...was this his plan..

7. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

Solving the big question of one or two killers lays with solving who killed Jessica Taylor...

If whoever killed Jessica is found...the other dismembered remains belong to that same killer..... grilling the person who controlled Jessica...the one who knew where and what she was up to is the key.....

And is KW is to believed..... then we are to believe this picture shows his love... (cough)...[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Maddalena01

Maddalena01 Member

I agree. The key is with Jessica. I believe there are 3 killers working together. They take turns killing and that’s why the mo looks different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

Three killers...???

I just see two....why do you think three?

10. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

I think the dismembered remains were prostitutes not towing the line....and can be tracked back to Jessica Taylor and her inner circle....

The others...GB 4 to someone else entirely. ....

11. Maddalena01

Maddalena01 Member

Because one of my theories is that it is a bored group of men who get together to party and take turn killing women. I believe that they are mysogynistic and hate women. Feel that they have been wronged financially by women. My other theory from the early start has been the making of snuff films of these murders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. deedee21

The tatoo artist said he received a call from a woman claiming to be Peaches mother.
    To bad he did not report this to LE.
    They could have traced where the call came from. Opportunity missed.

I dont believe the caller was Peaches mother.
    For reasons I gave at an earlier date.

13. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

I think your brave if you are who I think you are..

Your now 33yrs old??

How did you become one of Remi's girlfriends....that sickens me to type!!!

Now as an adult...children of your own...girl? ...

How did he recruit you??

14. deedee21

LE should pay Mr White a visit and tell him they want to meet Peaches and Kareems name sake.

15. Emre E

Emre E Active Member

Did you include the description of Jessica's tattoo on the missing person report?. Thanks.

16. Vapor

Vapor Active Member

17. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

Who was the King of cops for NYPD in 2003??

Surely this person had the beat down on who were the key players...the up n rising... players.

Where was the conflict at that time???

I'll bet the dismembered...discarded.. were colateral damage of gang wars at the time...but there has to be some NYPD insider knowledge of what was going on at the time.....surely after all this time someone is willing to come forward??.

The unidentified are unidentified because I think their families probably didn't realise how shifty and snakey their loved one's were stolen. ....drugged up and tricked out..

I'm betting our victims were girls picked out at Penn. ....and targeted...

Who were the competing gangs in 2000's..... I think the answer is there for the dog n pony show of dismemberment. .....

GB4.....totally different. ....that dog will get his day.

18. Orville Butch

Orville Butch Member

Hey Puggle, if anyone would know it's the vice unit of the 75th Precinct in Brooklyn. The man who Andre Isaac was last seen could possibly fit the type of guy you describe.

Since Isaac and Taylor lived in the same neighborhood, it's likely the killer has some connection there. From the description of his car, it sounds quite flashy, to go pick up a murder victim in a bright red bmw with rims. So it's possible he borrowed/stole the car, but it could lead back to him. If the killer was using this whip to pick up girls on the streets of Brooklyn, surely someone would remember. It seems incredibly reckless but in my opinion this killer is very sloppy.

He goes through all the trouble of dismembering Isaac and dumping his head and limbs in separate locations way out in suffolk county but then when he dumps his torso on the beach he leaves it clad in women's clothing? What's up with that? That's clearly the clue that led directly to his identity. Cops were like "hmm a big tall guy in a dress"....if the killer had just taken the time to dump the clothes in different location like he did the head/exteriors it would have done far more to hinder the identification. When he kills Peaches he does the same thing, but leaves her tattoo there and with Jessica, it looks to me like he tried to destroy the tattoo at the last minute. So in my personal opinion, that all says the killer is rushing and working in haste and he's spending a lot of time with the victims. He may even not see them naked and that's why he didn't see the tattoos until it was too late.

19. deedee21

CrystalH received a call from the FBI. That means they knew there was a serial killer in Long Island.
    No other reason for them to make that call.

20. Angela_Beckett

Angela_Beckett Lurker Extraordinaire

OK, just one quick question: WTF?