Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

No I didn’t get intercepted just been reading what people are saying I see some truth but also a lot of non truths was with Jessica for about three years with Remi she disappeared one morning from Washington DC in the morning she left the hotel we were staying at to go to the store for milk and to walk our 150 Lb Rottweiler and never saw her again we called the cops a couple hours later but they told us that we had to wait 24 hours before we could report her missing so the next morning we called again and they sent out 2 detectives out to talk to use we gave them all the info that we had about when she left and where she was going and they told us that they would be in contact .so a few days later they called and told us they found her car at a rest stop broken down also they found our dog at a dog pound where they told us they found him walking down the street a few miles away oh and by the way she was definitely not doing heroine all we did was smoke weed and drink Remi was our pimp and yes he was violent and we were abused by him on a regular basis but it wasn’t him that killed her in my opinion I think That she decided that she had enough of how we were treated and was leaving us and when our old Honda Civic broke down she got a ride from someone made it to New York tried to turn a trick to get some money and got in the wrong car I miss Jess everyday and I really hope this site helps with the investigation after they found her body. We got the call on our way back to New York I was so scared I went back home to Connecticut and that’s when I got the call from the fbi saying that they needed to question me about her disappearance again after that I never heard from the fbi after that
Exactly where in Queens would Jessica head to? What subway or subway stop was nearby? Were there any designated motels that she used?
Theres a Queens connection. Did you and KW tell the FBI about the areas in Queens Jessica would frequent?
KW said LE had zero interest in any information he had about Queens.
Maureen disappeared. It appears the killer called her friend Sara. He said Maureen was last seen in Queens.
Maybe the girls are killed in Queens and dumped in LI?

Exactly where in Queens would Jessica head to? What subway or subway stop was nearby? Were there any designated motels that she used?
Theres a Queens connection. Did you and KW tell the FBI about the areas in Queens Jessica would frequent?
KW said LE had zero interest in any information he had about Queens.
Maureen disappeared. It appears the killer called her friend Sara. He said Maureen was last seen in Queens.
Maybe the girls are killed in Queens and dumped in LI?

She was arrested in February 2003 for prostitution and assault in Long Island City, Queens.
https://www.newsday.com/long-island/serial-killer/chilling-find-links-li-dumping-grounds-1.2865868

No I didn’t get intercepted just been reading what people are saying I see some truth but also a lot of non truths was with Jessica for about three years with Remi she disappeared one morning from Washington DC in the morning she left the hotel we were staying at to go to the store for milk and to walk our 150 Lb Rottweiler and never saw her again we called the cops a couple hours later but they told us that we had to wait 24 hours before we could report her missing so the next morning we called again and they sent out 2 detectives out to talk to use we gave them all the info that we had about when she left and where she was going and they told us that they would be in contact .so a few days later they called and told us they found her car at a rest stop broken down also they found our dog at a dog pound where they told us they found him walking down the street a few miles away oh and by the way she was definitely not doing heroine all we did was smoke weed and drink Remi was our pimp and yes he was violent and we were abused by him on a regular basis but it wasn’t him that killed her in my opinion I think That she decided that she had enough of how we were treated and was leaving us and when our old Honda Civic broke down she got a ride from someone made it to New York tried to turn a trick to get some money and got in the wrong car I miss Jess everyday and I really hope this site helps with the investigation after they found her body. We got the call on our way back to New York I was so scared I went back home to Connecticut and that’s when I got the call from the fbi saying that they needed to question me about her disappearance again after that I never heard from the fbi after that

I am sorry you lost your friend, especially in such a violent way. One thing The Killing Fields made me realize is that recognizing the humanity of these girls and women who are prostitutes is lost. They become statistics and discarded humans. It is so sad that we in society treat others as less than. I hope they find out who killed Jessica and all the others. I also hope that by continuing to bring attention to these cases will somehow stop or decrease the murders of prostitutes. Such a sad situation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2018-04-06 22.12.50.jpg
    2018-04-06 22.12.50.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 437
I would like to make note of two things.
Changing stories? What was his original story?
KW was in jail when JT was killed.

De..

Doesn't matter if he was in jail...

These are dependant type relationships..... he would have known exactly where she was or if she decided to go solo....he would have been pissed.

We already know from early days he ran a stable of girls...his My Space pages said alot. She wasn't a treasured girlfriend...she was a comodity to be used for his own gain.

Now the big question.... did he have a relative running the same game in a different gang have a girl in his stable named peaches... ???

I'd believe the word of a pimp and gangbanger only if I threatened to take their money from them.... they live in a world were lying is second nature..

I make no apologies for this view.

No man makes a living of the back of a woman.... he is no man....

This is almost word by word same information posted a year ago.

If Jessica was your girl pal... explain why she was in DC with you and why?

What was KW reaction...was this his plan..

Solving the big question of one or two killers lays with solving who killed Jessica Taylor...

If whoever killed Jessica is found...the other dismembered remains belong to that same killer..... grilling the person who controlled Jessica...the one who knew where and what she was up to is the key.....

And is KW is to believed..... then we are to believe this picture shows his love... (cough)...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-06-22-46-12-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-06-22-46-12-1.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 357
Solving the big question of one or two killers lays with solving who killed Jessica Taylor...

If whoever killed Jessica is found...the other dismembered remains belong to that same killer..... grilling the person who controlled Jessica...the one who knew where and what she was up to is the key.....

I agree. The key is with Jessica. I believe there are 3 killers working together. They take turns killing and that’s why the mo looks different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. The key is with Jessica. I believe there are 3 killers working together. They take turns killing and that’s why the mo looks different.

Three killers...???

I just see two....why do you think three?

I think the dismembered remains were prostitutes not towing the line....and can be tracked back to Jessica Taylor and her inner circle....

The others...GB 4 to someone else entirely. ....

Three killers...???

I just see two....why do you think three?

Because one of my theories is that it is a bored group of men who get together to party and take turn killing women. I believe that they are mysogynistic and hate women. Feel that they have been wronged financially by women. My other theory from the early start has been the making of snuff films of these murders.

The tatoo artist said he received a call from a woman claiming to be Peaches mother.
To bad he did not report this to LE.
They could have traced where the call came from. Opportunity missed.

I dont believe the caller was Peaches mother.
For reasons I gave at an earlier date.

I think your brave if you are who I think you are..

Your now 33yrs old??

How did you become one of Remi's girlfriends....that sickens me to type!!!

Now as an adult...children of your own...girl? ...

How did he recruit you??

Hi I know a lot about this case because I am the person that reported Jessica Taylor missing when me her and our boyfriend were in DC working is anyone still blogging about it cause I have an interesting thought about what happened that most people don’t know about I told the cops but they didn’t want to listen

Did you include the description of Jessica's tattoo on the missing person report?. Thanks.

Who was the King of cops for NYPD in 2003??

Surely this person had the beat down on who were the key players...the up n rising... players.

Where was the conflict at that time???

I'll bet the dismembered...discarded.. were colateral damage of gang wars at the time...but there has to be some NYPD insider knowledge of what was going on at the time.....surely after all this time someone is willing to come forward??.

The unidentified are unidentified because I think their families probably didn't realise how shifty and snakey their loved one's were stolen. ....drugged up and tricked out..

I'm betting our victims were girls picked out at Penn. ....and targeted...

Who were the competing gangs in 2000's..... I think the answer is there for the dog n pony show of dismemberment. .....

GB4.....totally different. ....that dog will get his day.

Who was the King of cops for NYPD in 2003??

Surely this person had the beat down on who were the key players...the up n rising... players.

Where was the conflict at that time???

I'll bet the dismembered...discarded.. were colateral damage of gang wars at the time...but there has to be some NYPD insider knowledge of what was going on at the time.....surely after all this time someone is willing to come forward??.

The unidentified are unidentified because I think their families probably didn't realise how shifty and snakey their loved one's were stolen. ....drugged up and tricked out..

I'm betting our victims were girls picked out at Penn. ....and targeted...

Who were the competing gangs in 2000's..... I think the answer is there for the dog n pony show of dismemberment. .....

GB4.....totally different. ....that dog will get his day.

Hey Puggle, if anyone would know it's the vice unit of the 75th Precinct in Brooklyn. The man who Andre Isaac was last seen could possibly fit the type of guy you describe.
One of her son’s pals had seen Isaac just before Thanksgiving getting into a car with a “secret friend.” He was never seen again. Fitzpatrick said the car was a red, BMW-type coupe with “nice rims” driven by a Hispanic man. https://nypost.com/2007/11/24/hunt-for-clues-in-tranny-slay/

Since Isaac and Taylor lived in the same neighborhood, it's likely the killer has some connection there. From the description of his car, it sounds quite flashy, to go pick up a murder victim in a bright red bmw with rims. So it's possible he borrowed/stole the car, but it could lead back to him. If the killer was using this whip to pick up girls on the streets of Brooklyn, surely someone would remember. It seems incredibly reckless but in my opinion this killer is very sloppy.

He goes through all the trouble of dismembering Isaac and dumping his head and limbs in separate locations way out in suffolk county but then when he dumps his torso on the beach he leaves it clad in women's clothing? What's up with that? That's clearly the clue that led directly to his identity. Cops were like "hmm a big tall guy in a dress"....if the killer had just taken the time to dump the clothes in different location like he did the head/exteriors it would have done far more to hinder the identification. When he kills Peaches he does the same thing, but leaves her tattoo there and with Jessica, it looks to me like he tried to destroy the tattoo at the last minute. So in my personal opinion, that all says the killer is rushing and working in haste and he's spending a lot of time with the victims. He may even not see them naked and that's why he didn't see the tattoos until it was too late.

I think your brave if you are who I think you are..

Your now 33yrs old??

How did you become one of Remi's girlfriends....that sickens me to type!!!

Now as an adult...children of your own...girl? ...

How did he recruit you??
CrystalH received a call from the FBI. That means they knew there was a serial killer in Long Island.
No other reason for them to make that call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back