Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

I find myself constantly being torn as to whether Jessica Taylor is part of the LISK/GB4. In one instance I understand that MO’s evolve over time. It’s possible JT could have been early in the UnSub’s killing so they took the time to dismember her body. Once the UnSub got to MBB they were cocky enough to no longer feel the need to dismember.

On the other hand the attempted removal of the tattoo and the dismemberment of the body could indicate the UnSub of JT’s murder was attempting to hide the identity of JT. This would suggest someone close to the victim. The staging of the dump site in Manorville would suggest someone that knows JT but wants to divert attention away from themselves.

I find myself constantly being torn as to whether Jessica Taylor is part of the LISK/GB4. In one instance I understand that MO’s evolve over time. It’s possible JT could have been early in the UnSub’s killing so they took the time to dismember her body. Once the UnSub got to MBB they were cocky enough to no longer feel the need to dismember.

On the other hand the attempted removal of the tattoo and the dismemberment of the body could indicate the UnSub of JT’s murder was attempting to hide the identity of JT. This would suggest someone close to the victim. The staging of the dump site in Manorville would suggest someone that knows JT but wants to divert attention away from themselves.

He'd taken her head and hands ..... but toys with..slices..how many cuts? ...with her tattoo..... just as easy to cut that piece of flesh with the tattoo on it to avoid detection of ID.

IMO this was personal....

Either personally directed at Khalil White..... or the killer wanted JT to know whilst she was still alive that she no longer belonged to KW....but to him....

I'm thinking this was done whilst she was still alive. .... . This excrement plays a big boy when he is able to overpower little girls.

He likes to toy with them....because in the "real world" he lives in ....he feels he has no power.

Now that is weird.... for all these years being interested in JT

I thought it was odd that KW was in contact through FB with a Dakota Taylor who had pics of a young Jessica.....

More odd that this Dakota person had limted pics/posts only about 10 posts......and one was of the Peaches hempstead lake crime scene pic......seemed very strange to me.

Now all gone..and I'm talking only recently gone.. ..

KW needsto be questioned again...

Here is the last screen shot I took from a person calling themselves Dakota Taylor...they were for years a friend on KW's FB page...they didn't have many posts.

He had 2 pics of Jessica... the pics looked like slightly younger pics of her than the mug shot pics we got in the media.

The person ...whoever they were had pics on their page of ? Crime scene or screenshot from an article of the place where the tub had been found at Hempstead Park.... and this person wrote on their post RIP Peaches.

Over the years not much else...there were at least two posts with pics of Shannon....

I find it really strange after...what....at least 5 years that I have periodically checked in on KW FB page and this person was on his Friends list....is now gone!!!

If I get a time out.... I understand.....maybe this will make some sense to Rachel or Josh.

Having trouble uploading last pic I screenshoot from this DT FB page...
Will keep trying...

Somethings not right...

Why no one in the media has over the years picked up on this connection astounds me.

You have someone on a murder victims pimps FB page as a friend ...making out their a relative of a victim JT... and no one jumps on this to follow up!!!

Jessica Taylor is a victim I feel for..... no family speaking out for her!!!

These leaches if I am right target girls at Penn...or someother Manhatten transport area. .....they somehow sweetalk them.....drug them up...and before the girls even know what's going on they have been tricked out.. CrystalH???

Get caught up and soon don't feel they can ever return home because they have turned.

I've kept details on who the FB profile friend is....supposedly claiming or at least insinuating to be related to Jessica ....

Why no one in the media has over the years picked up on this connection astounds me.

You have someone on a murder victims pimps FB page as a friend ...making out their a relative of a victim JT... and no one jumps on this to follow up!!!

Jessica Taylor is a victim I feel for..... no family speaking out for her!!!

These leaches if I am right target girls at Penn...or someother Manhatten transport area. .....they somehow sweetalk them.....drug them up...and before the girls even know what's going on they have been tricked out.. CrystalH???

Get caught up and soon don't feel they can ever return home because they have turned.

I've kept details on who the FB profile friend is....supposedly claiming or at least insinuating to be related to Jessica ....

The Jessica Taylor case is really tragic. Does she have a mother, father, brother or sister? All I ever read is that she was from upstate New York and estranged from her family. When young girls feel unwanted by their family, they can so easily fall into the life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jessica Taylor case is really tragic. Does she have a mother, father, brother or sister? All I ever read is that she was from upstate New York and estranged from her family. When young girls feel unwanted by their family, they can so easily fall into the life.

She most likely had a mother that cared..... these predators find their victims.....sweetalk...drug em up..and trick them out. The girls are ashamed...bullied into a lifestyle because they think they will never be accepted back or forgiven. ..

There are many organisations......it's a Known scam...Unfortunately families don't know how easily their girls are targeted .....and they incorrectly assume their teenage girls are simple runnaways...who don't care.....but they do...they are victims....needing a voice!!!

Sound like he is likely the victims little brother in which case none of this is suspicious at all

Sound like he is likely the victims little brother in which case none of this is suspicious at all

Except he had a crime scene photo of Peaches before Peaches was ever linked to JT & the other victims along OP. May mean nothing but always struck me as odd.

I thought this was her brother? I imagine if your older sister was the victim of serial killer in a high profile case you might have a passing interest and you might get caught up on all the details and post photos from the case on your fb. Hell, you might even read WS to find people posting your photos and calling you evil lol. If it's not her brother then ok but jesus.

Puggle, I'm not sure why you are surprised the media hasn't picked up on this. Do you really think there are reporters scrolling through KW's friends on facebook?

I thought this was her brother? I imagine if your older sister was the victim of serial killer in a high profile case you might have a passing interest and you might get caught up on all the details and post photos from the case on your fb. Hell, you might even read WS to find people posting your photos and calling you evil lol. If it's not her brother then ok but jesus.

Puggle, I'm not sure why you are surprised the media hasn't picked up on this. Do you really think there are reporters scrolling through KW's friends on facebook?

Sorry did not know it was her brother and meant no disrespect. However, I found first glance of that photo rather dark.

Not really. Many of us have viewed Peaches as LISK victim since 2011.

True. And it could be just that, paying respect to a victim like his sister. But why not the others then? Again, could mean absolutely nothing, just something that gave me pause at the time when i saw it.

Sorry did not know it was her brother and meant no disrespect. However, I found first glance of that photo rather dark.

Its NOT her brother.

The person has made a fake profile name. His actual initials are JG. A kid that lives in Virginia.

No relation to Jessica at all.... so don't be sorry.

True. And it could be just that, paying respect to a victim like his sister. But why not the others then? Again, could mean absolutely nothing, just something that gave me pause at the time when i saw it.

It gave me pause too...

Because of the very few posts....what was it like a dozen posts? Over the years.

2 pics of someone that really resembles Jessica... a pic of the crime scene where the tub holding peaches torso was found..... and sounds like you saw the others which made no sense...

And ..... this person is not related to her.... all very weird....

Puggle, if that's the case then my apologies. Are you positive there is no relation?

No need for any apologies.... I reported my own posts to have the pics removed....

But this person....or should I say FB page depicting a person with the initials DT...was fake.

The images belonged to a kid with the initals JG...... and I couldn't accertain one iota of any connection to any Taylors....

The beauty of WS's is it serves as a living document.... there was one clue in 2011 of a longisland press comment from a relative......a comment that JT's boyfriend (cough) was none too happy about......... he thought he had all his bases covered and knew every inch of her life........how dare some relative of her's come out of the blue...he was blindsighted.

A excellent sleuther.... The Foreniger....had found JT's addresses along time ago.

A "rememberance of life" rather than a traditional funeral.....dates had me confused until I remembered JT wasn't officially identified until February 2004.....

The connection and matching of paternal relatives with the last name of this original clue on WB's in 2011.....met with a perfect match of last names.

I don't know who set up this DT page..... or why they had a picture of a much younger (healthier looking) Jessica.

Fake FB pages have long been associated with LISK...

Anyone's guess is as good as any others at this stage.

I agree with you mostly, except I have come to believe that the G4 (in burlap) were dismembered too. JMHO This might be a stupid question, but why do you think the dump site in Manorville was staged, and how? For both females or just JT? I've always thought he enjoys revisiting. and reliving his crimes and dumpsites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back