Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

I agree with you mostly, except I have come to believe that the G4 (in burlap) were dismembered too. JMHO This might be a stupid question, but why do you think the dump site in Manorville was staged, and how? For both females or just JT? I've always thought he enjoys revisiting. and reliving his crimes and dumpsites.

I also believe the g4 were dismembered and I think lisk films it and sells the films to a foreign buyer. No facts to support my theory but according to a reliable source, Burke inquired about where he could get snuff films. There was something seriously sinister going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also believe the g4 were dismembered and I think lisk films it and sells the films to a foreign buyer. No facts to support my theory but according to a reliable source, Burke inquired about where he could get snuff films. There was something seriously sinister going on.

Youtube Justice with Judge Jeanine speaks with aunt of Megan Waterman.

Also, a body part belonging to Melissa B was found at a different location.
LE wont release any of the details.

Youtube Justice with Judge Jeanine speaks with aunt of Megan Waterman.

Also, a body part belonging to Melissa B was found at a different location.
LE wont release any of the details.

deedee, I don't remember hearing about a part of Melissa being found at a different location... That kinda blows my mind if true...Is there more to tell? Do you have any idea of where or what part of her was found? Tx!

[/U][/I][/B]
deedee, I don't remember hearing about a part of Melissa being found at a different location... That kinda blows my mind if true...Is there more to tell? Do you have any idea of where or what part of her was found? Tx!
I believe this information can be found in Melissas thread. LE would not tell her mother where body part was found.
Would that be a good reason to rule out animal scatter?
I will look for it.

[/U][/I][/B]
The information can be found on pg 370 and 371 in book Lost Girls.
Lynn arranged to pick up her remains in NYC.
The NYPD Det that worked Melissas missing persons case told Lynn where she could get the remains cremated at a reasonable cost. His friend ran a funeral palor.
She picked up her remains at his office.

Lynn received a call from the ME office. This was some time after her remains were found on OP.
She was told remains were found along side the highway. DNA matched Melissa.
She was not told exactly where the remains were found. Or whether the body was dismembered or if it was animal scatter.

youtube Justice with Judge Jeanine speaks with aunt of Megan Waterman.
She referred to Megan as being dismembered.
Her words.

Yes, I just watched it. Megans aunt refers to Megan as being gutted and dismembered....and that supports my theory that lisk is responsible for at least the majority of bodies found. Again, Tina foglia is the key.

Yes, I just watched it. Megans aunt refers to Megan as being gutted and dismembered....and that supports my theory that lisk is responsible for at least the majority of bodies found. Again, Tina foglia is the key.

I think there is enough reasons why K. White should be taken seriously.
He claims LE told him Jessica T was found with burlap.
His statement should not be dismissed.

Crystal H should join us again.
Maybe she could verify this.
Providing shes allowed to.
Perhaps someone in LE released this info unofficially. Just like they did with the GB4.

I think there is enough reasons why K. White should be taken seriously.
He claims LE told him Jessica T was found with burlap.
His statement should not be dismissed.

Crystal H should join us again.
Maybe she could verify this.
Providing shes allowed to.
Perhaps someone in LE released this info unofficially. Just like they did with the GB4.

I think this information should be made public if true. If MW was only determined to be strangled I doubt her aunt would have used that term. Let’s face it this case is very open as it is cold and it goes back to Tina foglia in which they have dna. Maybe they can go to the same ancestry site le used to bust that cop who killed all those people in sfo. That was quite clever.

If a part of Melissa was indeed found at a different location, it's possible it was (sorry for the graphic image) due to an animal. I remember this happened in the 80s with the Paula Sims case. Her daughter's remains were found in several places in the woods but it was later determined that it was the cause of animal activity :( Horrific image but it means she may not have been dismembered by the killer.

[/U][/I][/B]

If a part of Melissa was indeed found at a different location, it's possible it was (sorry for the graphic image) due to an animal. I remember this happened in the 80s with the Paula Sims case. Her daughter's remains were found in several places in the woods but it was later determined that it was the cause of animal activity :( Horrific image but it means she may not have been dismembered by the killer.
Something is off.
Theres something LE is not saying.

Gray Hughes uploaded a video.
You can see where the crosses were placed for the GB4. Have a look.
But theres another video ( i will find it) showing 2 crosses with 2 different names on them.
These crosses are right next to each other.
Does anyone remember me questioning this?
It made me wonder if a body part was found next to one of the other victims?
And then a cross perhaps placed there to mark the spot.
Animal scatter? That would be a big coincience if an animal placed a body part next to another victim.

Jessica and I were friends from 97-98. You cant tell from a mug shot what a person was or was not. she was a funny loving girl who would do anything to help you and unfortunately had no one to care for her. I think of her everyday and Ive never come across this thread before. I wait for them to figure out what has happen to Jessica and the other women.

Jessica and I were friends from 97-98. You cant tell from a mug shot what a person was or was not. she was a funny loving girl who would do anything to help you and unfortunately had no one to care for her. I think of her everyday and Ive never come across this thread before. I wait for them to figure out what has happen to Jessica and the other women.

Can you tell us more about her family since we never hear from them? I sense that she was severely neglected.

Kay, thanks for joining us.
Have you read Jessicas thread in its entirety?
Tell us what you think.
Stick around. You could be of help.

Hi Kay, I'm sorry about what happened to your friend. Please anything at all you can tell us would be more helpful than you can imagine! What have you heard about her time in NYC?

I really hope her murder gets solved one day. I feel so sorry for her. It sounds like she really had the worst luck imaginable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back