Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

Hi Kay, I'm sorry about what happened to your friend. Please anything at all you can tell us would be more helpful than you can imagine! What have you heard about her time in NYC?
I agree. The smallest thing could help.
Something that seems insignificant can be very significant.

What are you basing that on?

What makes you so sure that that is the same "Remy"?

LE has said that Remy was an acquaintance of hers. Plus according to the Remyline website Remy didn't sire his first puppy until 2004. Which is the year after she was killed.

ETA
and both Remyline Kennels the Remy's Angel's from the website appear to be located in CA

I googled Remy s angels too...,I got a *advertiser censored* movie. She was a prostitute. Maybe it was her pimp s fav movie and thought it would add some kind of sexual allure to her and made her get it.

I am starting to try and find info on this poor young girl. Has anyone found an obituary? I am guessing from conflicting reports of her dob either 1983/1986. It is so sad she has no one to speak for her. I also read she was from a small town Upstate,NY.
Thanks
I agree!! Jessica is the reason I m obbsessed with this case....she was so young and It is so sad that she doesn’t have anyone speaking for her or even have a makeshift memorial!

What are you basing that on?

What makes you so sure that that is the same "Remy"?

LE has said that Remy was an acquaintance of hers. Plus according to the Remyline website Remy didn't sire his first puppy until 2004. Which is the year after she was killed.

ETA
and both Remyline Kennels the Remy's Angel's from the website appear to be located in CA
The Remyline pitbull stemmed from razors edge from VA/DC .

WHo was her friend? HOw did you find that out? What made them know she was killed by a serial killer? Maybe that person should be a suspect.

Is it possible that she could have been an Informant? And someone found out? Interesting that that information was released by LE or FBI whichever as they normally wait until the Autopsy if it is possible to be done. We all know what happens to any kind of Informants if they are discovered in any type of activities that are illegal. Thoughts and info appreciated.

WHo was her friend? HOw did you find that out? What made them know she was killed by a serial killer? Maybe that person should be a suspect.

Maybe just the grotesque manner in which she was dumped? There was Peaches and Cherries they had found which would have made 3 bodies which considering the manner of death, cause of death and the occupation of the victims and the location...they only need 3 murders to rule it a serial killer.

We all know what happens to any kind of Informants if they are discovered in any type of activities that are illegal. Thoughts and info appreciated.

This is a possibility, however, there has to be a pretty big racket protecting its own best interest in order for this many people to get killed in this area of this occupation.

Do you mean what happens to informants being discovered in any illegal activities....or informants who get found out to be informants by who they are informing on?

Informants can continue to do illegal things, apparently, while working with the police. So, maybe they found out or suspected her?

If so whoever she was informing to would know who the suspect is.

Like how I suspect Ruis caused Shannan's death to protect his enterprise. He isn't directly involved but used his racketeering connections to pull it off, exactly what I was thinking.

That makes this a very confusing racketeering case.

Last edited:
I googled Remy s angels too...,I got a *advertiser censored* movie. She was a prostitute. Maybe it was her pimp s fav movie and thought it would add some kind of sexual allure to her and made her get it.

Play on "Charlies Angel's" seems like?

Maybe just the grotesque manner in which she was dumped? There was Peaches and Cherries they had found which would have made 3 bodies which considering the manner of death, cause of death and the occupation of the victims and the location...they only need 3 murders to rule it a serial killer.
Remains were found in Manorville in 2000. Jessica 3 yrs later.
Jessicas friend Krystal posted here.
Go back and read for more info.

Just a random thought on the tattoo...

Many people view tattoos as a personal thing to that person, and perhaps the destruction of Jessica's was to hinder identification to anyone who may have known her. As a form of vengeance, to the victim or their loved ones/associates.

I do know that in areas, when you are arrested, your list of tattoos is added to your record as an identifier, I guess to better match someone if they commit an offense in the future. Kinda makes me think, if her killer knew this, to possibly hinder ID...(meaning, he had knowledge of arrest proceedings, etc)

I just wish we knew more about JT. It's been so long, but I think it would give so much more to the overall narrative of what has been going on...

So I’ve been going through hundreds and hundreds of usasexguide forum posts from 2002-2003 in Manhattan. I’ve been hoping to find someone mention Jessica Taylor who I’ve heard went by Lala. While I haven’t found that yet (I’m almost at the date she disappeared), I did find this post I’ve attached which referenced police raids around 48th and 9th, which is incredibly close to Port Authority (40th and 8th). Jessica would’ve known that area was hot.

To me, this gives a bit more credibility to when her pimp said she wouldn’t have been working near Port Authority because she knew there were too many busts. Once I’m done going through this thread I’m going to read the old posts about Queens. I’ll see if I can find her name mentioned, especially near Long Island City.

I think it’s also worth noting there’s a very frequent poster there (not the one who wrote this) who consistently mentions girls heights and weights. He always mentions girls around 5’2” and under and girls around 115lbs and under. I’m not saying he’s LISK, but it’s interesting.

Attachments

• DC8EBD79-4166-4C57-9032-38411417F3A7.png
    DC8EBD79-4166-4C57-9032-38411417F3A7.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 130
So I’ve been going through hundreds and hundreds of usasexguide forum posts from 2002-2003 in Manhattan. I’ve been hoping to find someone mention Jessica Taylor who I’ve heard went by Lala. While I haven’t found that yet (I’m almost at the date she disappeared), I did find this post I’ve attached which referenced police raids around 48th and 9th, which is incredibly close to Port Authority (40th and 8th). Jessica would’ve known that area was hot.

To me, this gives a bit more credibility to when her pimp said she wouldn’t have been working near Port Authority because she knew there were too many busts. Once I’m done going through this thread I’m going to read the old posts about Queens. I’ll see if I can find her name mentioned, especially near Long Island City.

I think it’s also worth noting there’s a very frequent poster there (not the one who wrote this) who consistently mentions girls heights and weights. He always mentions girls around 5’2” and under and girls around 115lbs and under. I’m not saying he’s LISK, but it’s interesting.

IIRC KW was incarcerated when JT was killed.

ETA: I would agree that perhaps the "pimps" "BF's" might know the killer w/out even knowing that they do.
So far I have not found any evidence that KW was incarcerated during JTs disappearance and murder. What I did find however is a woman who worked for and dated KW after Jessica went missing. She is going to make a profile on here and tell her story. She's really going to shed light on what a monster this guy is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back