Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

Try and remember that it could only be a coincidence that they all advertised on line and have nothing to do with why they were picked.

Good point. It could totally be coincidence. But you can't really sleuth coincidence, can you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting point MCME.

But I thought it was fact that AC was contacted as a direct result of her online ad.

How does one heal the wounds of tremendous trauma like little Megan experienced?

She had to grow up way too soon. So much neglect, so much negligence from her mother.
Apathetic. So so incredibly sad.

Yes it is terrible. I'm not even going to say that I think that these girls deserved to die as a result of being a prostitute anymore; I wouldn't be here if I thought that. BUT there are a lot of people who have WORSE trauma growing up and still rise above it and become successful. A series of bad choices on all of these girls parts resulted in them being in the illegal business of prostitution. (I think it should be legalized; you don't hear about the girls at the bunny ranch in Nevada getting beat by the owner of the place, nor do you hear of them being kidnapped, murdered and left on the side of a road by a client from the bunny ranch....they have security guards)

Try and remember that it could only be a coincidence that they all advertised on line and have nothing to do with why they were picked.

No coincidence. They are easy targets. Hes a coward.i wonder where his new dumping ground is.

No coincidence. They are easy targets. Hes a coward.i wonder where his new dumping ground is.

I'm curious as well. Not curious enough to go looking but I would say a similar area. Beachy, quiet in the winter, busy in the summer but not an area highly trafficked. Easily accessible to the main "artery" highways of Long Island(sunrise highway, LIE, SSP, NSP, 114)

I'm curious as well. Not curious enough to go looking but I would say a similar area. Beachy, quiet in the winter, busy in the summer but not an area highly trafficked. Easily accessible to the main "artery" highways of Long Island(sunrise highway, LIE, SSP, NSP, 114)

He may have gone right back to the same area. Or he changed his MO.

I am assuming that the urge to kill is an addiction for these guys.

When you're an addict you feel comfortable with the same things. (Same dealer, same spot to get high, same excuse to get high etc). But throw a wrench into the machine, say your dealer gets busted or u get booted out of ur apartment. You may get a new dealer or apartment but u keep getting high, unless u get clean.

Now put all of those assumptions into killing people. He was obviously comfortable with the gb4 spot and method of killing. The wrench being police discovering it.

He is still getting "high" or has gotten "clean".
They just did a ton of work on Ocean Parkway post sandy, nothing was found.
So I think (and I am no expert) that he has switched something if he is still killing.

48 hours will aire another episode of the LISK. Will they offer new information or repeat what they have reported on in the past? If so then a rerun will do.

48 hours will aire another episode of the LISK. Will they offer new information or repeat what they have reported on in the past? If so then a rerun will do.

Even if the episode provides something new I seriously doubt it would be about actually finding the killer. :banghead:

I think the family members of all the victims should come together and compile all the information they have and release it to the public.

Earlier in this thread, someone (Mountain_Kat, I think?) stressed the importance of the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge, as it's not only associated with the disappearance of MW, but also ALC.

It seems that's as good a place as any to start looking for more connections between MW, ALC and the other victims.

A question: what's the closest LIRR station to the Hauppauge Holiday Inn Express? I'm guessing the Brentwood or Central Islip stops on the Ronkonkoma Branch?

Google Maps informs me that the Brentwood station is 3.1 miles from the Holiday Inn Express, while the Central Islip stop is 2.1 miles away. Both are listed as being seven minutes by car from the hotel.

Maybe I'm trying to cram a square peg into a round hole, but it seems like LISK had a hard-on for the Hauppauge Holiday Inn Express. I'm trying to figure out how to connect that bit of information to MBB's disappearance. It's tentative, but it's all I've got going for me...

Welcome to Websleuths, Buzzaround! It's great to hear thoughts about this case from a fresh perspective. Keep posting. :)

Earlier in this thread, someone (Mountain_Kat, I think?) stressed the importance of the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge, as it's not only associated with the disappearance of MW, but also ALC.

It seems that's as good a place as any to start looking for more connections between MW, ALC and the other victims.

A question: what's the closest LIRR station to the Hauppauge Holiday Inn Express? I'm guessing the Brentwood or Central Islip stops on the Ronkonkoma Branch?

Google Maps informs me that the Brentwood station is 3.1 miles from the Holiday Inn Express, while the Central Islip stop is 2.1 miles away. Both are listed as being seven minutes by car from the hotel.

Maybe I'm trying to cram a square peg into a round hole, but it seems like LISK had a hard-on for the Hauppauge Holiday Inn Express. I'm trying to figure out how to connect that bit of information to MBB's disappearance. It's tentative, but it's all I've got going for me...

Well I guess the connection between Holiday Inn express is if you look at the area it can be very secluded in some areas and IMO would make a very easy grab. Personally I don't feel that it is any thing more then just a place were he was feeling comfortable after all it was were he had snatched MW up at some point a few months earlier.

That spot is close to two very important highways. Long Island expressway and sagtikos parkway. Sagtikos is easy access to Robert Moses parkway and 495 takes you to the city or manorville

I am assuming that the urge to kill is an addiction for these guys.

When you're an addict you feel comfortable with the same things. (Same dealer, same spot to get high, same excuse to get high etc). But throw a wrench into the machine, say your dealer gets busted or u get booted out of ur apartment. You may get a new dealer or apartment but u keep getting high, unless u get clean.

Now put all of those assumptions into killing people. He was obviously comfortable with the gb4 spot and method of killing. The wrench being police discovering it.

He is still getting "high" or has gotten "clean".
They just did a ton of work on Ocean Parkway post sandy, nothing was found.
So I think (and I am no expert) that he has switched something if he is still killing.

The "ton of work" done @ OP amounted to a job rushed & poorly done as there have been issues on OP & a recent breach.

And while the work was being done, it was a resident, not any worker from the construction crews or LE, ahem, patrolling who discovered something amiss when Natasha Jugo's personal belongings were found bringing out a helicopter, SCPD, NYS police, Marine police AND NCPD as well as the News! Obviously, LE rained down on the find thinking the SK left another victim until her death was deemed a suicide. But was it? Many think not. Maybe HIS idea of a "creative progressive" change in his M.O.?

Addiction to killing? Sounds like a good description. Having had close contact w/a family member who has a history of addiction, patterns don't change & the reason the addict or their addiction eventually comes to an end.

"As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly"* is a fitting image of this killer.

That spot is close to two very important highways. Long Island expressway and sagtikos parkway. Sagtikos is easy access to Robert Moses parkway and 495 takes you to the city or manorville

It's also close to Suffolk County Police Department, and Suffolk County Emergency Services (where CPH used to work).

RIP Megan. God bless to all the victims and their families.

Has it ever been 100% confirmed that MW left her phone behind? Because I've read both. And can't find any facts regarding this.

I was hoping someone may know (without me having to read back through many pages)...When Amber was asked to meet a client at the Holiday Inn Hauppaugue about two weeks before she disappeared (the one she declined)....Were Megan and Cruz in town at that time, staying at the Holiday Inn.

Also... I saw a post awhile ago someone (on one of the threads) posted a list of Addresses that showed the close proximity of a few people involved in these cases..like Cruz and possibly Jessica's boyfriends address...there was a few people...from memory they were all located in the Brooklyn/surrounding areas. If anyone can direct me to where that post may be...I'd greatly appreciate it..thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back