Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

Hello,

New to the boards. I'm an active sex worker in NYC and I use the advertising method everyone is talking about. I have been in the industry about 10 years.

In my opinion, MW most likely spoke to AC on her way out the door in route to the store. Maybe she left her phone upstairs to charge?

Anyone familiar with using said advertising site can easily and anonymously pin point the location of the girls on the site. If you hang around these places long enough, sometimes not that long, you will spot the girl coming in or out of her hotel.

It's not uncommon for girls to pick up extra cash by meeting random men in the lobby or along the road when walking to stores or other locations. I have been propositioned so many times when leaving my hotel room, I really don't think twice about it.

SK could have even been coming from seeing a different girl at the same location. I run into other girl's dates all the time as well.

I don't think he lured her out because I have never known any girl or myself to leave our phones ANY WHERE, regardless of how comfortable we are with the person. I honestly feel she took the date unexpectedly.

Hi and if you wouldn't mind answering this for me. If NYC working girls have tips and go to the police with them, are they still being told they may be arrested? I think this is wrong if not caught in the act and may have led to some not reporting simple suspicions that could have turned out to be good leads.

I've never been threatened with arrest for anything other than committing a crime. I would encourage any working girls in the area with any knowledge to speak up. If they are too afraid to go to the police directly, contact a social worker at Manhattan Community Court in midtown. Yes, they work in the court house, but they actually advocate for our rights ladies!

Welcome, A___, and thanks for sharing your insight.

Good question, Salsa. Great information, A___. Thanks again.

I agree. If AC was her pimp, then it is likely he knows something because my guess is that this was not the first time Megan met her Killer.
Megans mom said Cruz called Megan at 1:15. She left the hotel at 1:30. It sounds to me like the clients call him. He sets up the dates. Unless her phone shows something differently.

Excellent insight. So you don't think she met him before? I think he must have met some of them before, as Megan was not the only girl to leave her cellphone behind.

Hello,

New to the boards. I'm an active sex worker in NYC and I use the advertising method everyone is talking about. I have been in the industry about 10 years.

In my opinion, MW most likely spoke to AC on her way out the door in route to the store. Maybe she left her phone upstairs to charge?

Anyone familiar with using said advertising site can easily and anonymously pin point the location of the girls on the site. If you hang around these places long enough, sometimes not that long, you will spot the girl coming in or out of her hotel.

It's not uncommon for girls to pick up extra cash by meeting random men in the lobby or along the road when walking to stores or other locations. I have been propositioned so many times when leaving my hotel room, I really don't think twice about it.

SK could have even been coming from seeing a different girl at the same location. I run into other girl's dates all the time as well.

I don't think he lured her out because I have never known any girl or myself to leave our phones ANY WHERE, regardless of how comfortable we are with the person. I honestly feel she took the date unexpectedly.

Akeem Cruz ..... Megans Boyfriend (cough) ..is a convicted human sex trafficker. He brought not only Megan but other girls out to long Island to sell them out. Some even were made to enternally conceal cocaine. His Mentor Mr Robert Blake .....classy dude...went even further.. threatening to stop girls from seeing their kids.......

Where did they get their cocaine from...who were the connected too... This is what the cops needed to ask....yet didn't.

Well established routine of going to to small towns...finding bored girls...promising them the world of glamour....getting girl to believe they are your girlfriend... turn them out to trick...

Megan was so excited her boyfriend was going to let her get pregnant and stop prosituting herself the day before she went missing......for a business man (pimp) Megan sounds like a disgruntled employee. .......Mmmm where to find a buck out of something. ..now a problem.?

Grrrr ......no links. ...

Maybe De can help...... its not my strong suit. ....all true though.

Hell the grub couldn't even go straight when let out....yep back in the clinker..

I mean I could be completely wrong. I do feel that SK is definitely a john. But I don't think any of the girls met him before. It's more of a possibility for the other girl's but I'm almost convinced that MW was just at random. The fact that she had a pimp even convinces me more of this theory. Again, I'm just drawing on my own experiences.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I mean I could be completely wrong. I do feel that SK is definitely a john. But I don't think any of the girls met him before. It's more of a possibility for the other girl's but I'm almost convinced that MW was just at random. The fact that she had a pimp even convinces me more of this theory. Again, I'm just drawing on my own experiences.

Hi, thanks for your contribution here. How do the johns who approach women tell that they are a "working girl" if there's not a previously established relationship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akeem Cruz ..... Megans Boyfriend (cough) ..is a convicted human sex trafficker. He brought not only Megan but other girls out to long Island to sell them out. Some even were made to enternally conceal cocaine. His Mentor Mr Robert Blake .....classy dude...went even further.. threatening to stop girls from seeing their kids.......

Where did they get their cocaine from...who were the connected too... This is what the cops needed to ask....yet didn't.

Well established routine of going to to small towns...finding bored girls...promising them the world of glamour....getting girl to believe they are your girlfriend... turn them out to trick...

Megan was so excited her boyfriend was going to let her get pregnant and stop prosituting herself the day before she went missing......for a business man (pimp) Megan sounds like a disgruntled employee. .......Mmmm where to find a buck out of something. ..now a problem.?

Grrrr ......no links. ...

Maybe De can help...... its not my strong suit. ....all true though.

Hell the grub couldn't even go straight when let out....yep back in the clinker..

Also, the timing of when AC was arrested always is intriguing..2 months after MW went missing.

http://www.pressherald.com/2010/08/11/maine-scarborough-akeem-cruz-megan-waterman-boyfriend-arrest/

-Nin

Hi, thanks for your contribution here. How do the johns who approach women tell that they are a "working girl" if there's not a previously established relationship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi there,

They usually assume. By our dress, our body language, age, actions, apperance. Most girls welcome the outside dates too, especially if it's been a slow night.

Men have stopped their car in the parking lot or I've been alone with them in the elevator, and they outright ask, "You working?"

Does anyone have links or screenshots of the girls last postings on Craigslist or backpage?

Of any of the pimps/boyfriends, AC was the closest in proximity to the victim when she went missing. And Meagan was the last victim of this series to go missing. If she was connected to the killer, it makes sense they'd stop after her because it puts the heat on.

Im a survivor of human trafficking and sexual exploitation. I was almost 10 years old when i was first introduced into this field.
I was also sold to many different pimps and made to travel Canada.

I was coerced into thinking they loved me and i need to make that money to stay alive. Im also a recovering addict.
There us so many aspects into this way of life.
Sometimes when a girl says new to town it means they travelled because they made mistakes or sold to someone else.

Also want to mention 98% of those out there are trafficked. The other 2% maybe independant but someone is living of the avails of prostitution.
Thanks for havinf me

Im a survivor of human trafficking and sexual exploitation. I was almost 10 years old when i was first introduced into this field.
I was also sold to many different pimps and made to travel Canada.

I was coerced into thinking they loved me and i need to make that money to stay alive. Im also a recovering addict.
There us so many aspects into this way of life.
Sometimes when a girl says new to town it means they travelled because they made mistakes or sold to someone else.

Also want to mention 98% of those out there are trafficked. The other 2% maybe independant but someone is living of the avails of prostitution.
Thanks for havinf me
Welcome to websleuths.
Sorry this happened to you.
Did anyone pay the price for what was done to you?

Thank you. Not all but a few were sent to jail. There was many. But way back then it was more hushed than it is now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back