Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

If you recall, prior to Megan’s disappearance Amber Costello was asked to meet a potential client at the same hotel but refused to go. I wonder what LISK’s reason is for choosing this hotel; thoughts?
One reason could be the lax attitude Holiday Inn Express had toward sex work at the time. It would also make sense that he lives or works relatively nearby.

Any possibility that the real LISK(s) is one of the people walking about in the footage?

I doubt it, if the detectives thought LISK was in the videos, they would never have put out the videos.....my question is are there any cameras outside of the hotel, & if so, why havent we been shown those videos?

If you watch the video of Megan leaving the lobby & walking outside, she walks to the right after exiting. Looking at the aerial view of the hotel, there are two parking lots to the right & left.....if youre looking at the aerial picture, the parking lot is to the left with all the trees & if youre walking out of the lobby Megan walks to the right & there are a bunch of trees on the right.

Looking at the aerial, I would think LISK would park at the far end towards the corner where cameras cant pick up any plate or make/model, especially in the dark, if there are any cameras outside of the hotel.

I doubt it, if the detectives thought LISK was in the videos, they would never have put out the videos.....my question is are there any cameras outside of the hotel, & if so, why havent we been shown those videos?

If you watch the video of Megan leaving the lobby & walking outside, she walks to the right after exiting. Looking at the aerial view of the hotel, there are two parking lots to the right & left.....if youre looking at the aerial picture, the parking lot is to the left with all the trees & if youre walking out of the lobby Megan walks to the right & there are a bunch of trees on the right.

Looking at the aerial, I would think LISK would park at the far end towards the corner where cameras cant pick up any plate or make/model, especially in the dark, if there are any cameras outside of the hotel.
Sounds rather plausible. Even though this footage is absolutely useless and doesn't provide squat, I am still nonetheless surprised they bothered releasing it.

Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge is approximately 24 miles (28 minutes) from Gilgo Beach, which makes me think he doesnt kill them right away. He picked up the GB4 & im wondering if he drove to a secluded spot to kill these girls leaving all kinds of physical evidence in his car, or did he take them to a location/house for the kill.

Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge is approximately 24 miles (28 minutes) from Gilgo Beach, which makes me think he doesnt kill them right away. He picked up the GB4 & im wondering if he drove to a secluded spot to kill these girls leaving all kinds of physical evidence in his car, or did he take them to a location/house for the kill.
It's hard to say. I imagine in an indoor enclosure (most likely a van) where the victims would not be heard if they shouted for help.

Any possibility that the real LISK(s) is one of the people walking about in the footage?

In this particular instance, probably not, but it’s possible he visited the hotel in the months/years prior to Megan’s disappearance if only to familiarize himself with the layout & locations of security cameras. I now wonder if he has a connection to the hotel whether as an employee, married to or dating an employee, or as a tradesman who worked onsite (plumber, electrician, landscaper, roofer, security camera & alarm installation, fire inspector, or construction/contracting). My gut says Amber and Megan aren’t the only women he tried to lure to the hotel.

Vehicle entry & exits (at hotel) are unobstructed - no lights or stops when traveling eastbound. Right turn off the highway, pick up on access road and another right turn heading south. Ideal location to minimize time on target. Other LISK locations seem similar??

Megan took a bag? I didn’t realize that. For some reason I was expecting her to leave with nothing. Makes the no phone thing even more creepy. She could have easily buried it or hid it in their, right? Huh.

Not sure that makes any sense.. the cops put out the video of the suspect during the Naomi Irion kidnapping/murder, and it turned out to be the suspect. Why would the cops knowingly have a suspect on video and NOT let the public know? The only thing that points against it is how long they've shelved these video clips. If they actually thought a LISK suspect was in that lobby, caught on tape, they would have publicized it much sooner, not 12 years later.

Not sure that makes any sense.. the cops put out the video of the suspect during the Naomi Irion kidnapping/murder, and it turned out to be the suspect. Why would the cops knowingly have a suspect on video and NOT let the public know? The only thing that points against it is how long they've shelved these video clips. If they actually thought a LISK suspect was in that lobby, caught on tape, they would have publicized it much sooner, not 12 years later.

Not all departments/detectives work the same way......some will show the public the videos they have, some will keep as much evidence as they have close to the vest.

I think all video should be posted to get the help from the public. What about the 911 call, that still hasnt been posted for the public to hear. Burke & several other officials hurt the LISK case a lot by not cooperating with the feds, & putting out information, videos, etc. for the public to help.

If you recall, prior to Megan’s disappearance Amber Costello was asked to meet a potential client at the same hotel but refused to go. I wonder what LISK’s reason is for choosing this hotel; thoughts?

I was thinking perhaps someone involved or someone very trusted to LISK might work there. MOO

I think it's interesting that they included quite long segments of people other than Ms. Waterman. That suggests that they want public input about one or more of those people.

I think it's interesting that they included quite long segments of people other than Ms. Waterman. That suggests that they want public input about one or more of those people.

They can get all the input they want on anyone on the lobby cameras by the public, but imo, LISK never walked into any hotel lobby to meet any girl he was thinking about killing. This guy takes extra ordinary precautions.....hes not about to walk into a hotel lobby full of cameras & live witnesses.

My guess is the cops did not want to be accused of editing the video because they are hiding something.

I read way back when that MW was last seen walking on a street outside this hotel......

I read way back when that MW was last seen walking on a street outside this hotel......

Megan was seen walking toward a nearby convenience store after leaving the hotel......there has to be video from cameras outside the hotel, assuming the hotel had cameras outside their parameters & possibly elsewhere of her walking, but for whatever reason, they havent release it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back