Victims' fathers to share experiences

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Jayelles, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles New Member

Little at FFJ found this and I have copied it here:-

I note that it doesn't actually say Steve Thomas is going to be there in person for the training seminar - just that he is "featured".

2. Loading...

3. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Jayelles,

Thats interesting, shows Steve Thomas is still active and contributing. The statement is ambiguous though, I tend to read that suggesting he may attend.

Since a training session will be conducted, and presumably Steve Thomas normally attends, he may do so Friday?

But could be he foresees the media interest and the desire for quotes and copy, that he will not attend.

Then again if I see a movie billboard that says featuring Brad Pitt, and he does not appear in the movie, could I reclaim my entrance fee at the box office?

4. Jayelles

Jayelles New Member

LOL - the word "featuring" is one I associate with a movie which is why I questioned it. I wondered perhaps if it *could* mean that he took part in a multimedia presentation which would be used at the seminar.

"Feature" is just not a word I would associate with a seminar but I wasn't sure if it were one of these words which has a slightly different application in the UK/US. There are many such words.

5. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Jayelles,

Yes a multimedia presentation sounds more like it, since he still features of course !