Video of a 5 year old Casey at a birthday party released today

It's easy to speculate now about a little ICA. But all I see on this video is a girl at a birthday party.

A long time ago I read an interview with a neighbor who said that her child played with Caylee. So she had at least one friend that we know of..

Both my children went to pre-school one at age 4 the youngest went at age 3, so they got to be around other kids most every day. They also had a ton of cousins they saw all the time, their dad came from a large family and they seemed to multiply every year ;-) There were also cousins the same age on my side, but not as many. I think it is healthy for young kids to have playmates. My nephew is an only child, was not around many
of the other cousins except my 2 girls and he is a little awkward/shy and he was as a child as well. He also did not go to pre-school or kindergarten.

Those are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the cups, napkins & plates…I only see girls in the video. I'm wondering whose party this was.

ETA: I don't think the Anthony's got paid for this at all. My suspicion is that this is a video taken by the family of the child celebrating the birthday. It could have just been a classmate of Casey's. Sometimes at that age, kids invite the whole class, whether they are close friends or not. (I know because I've taken my daughter to 14 birthday parties this year…all of her classmates!) If anyone got paid it was likely this family who hosted the party. They may not even know Casey anymore.

Am I seeing things, or is she wearing makeup in that video?

I thought the same thing. That's weird isn't it.

You know, my mother started encouraging me to wear makeup in the second grade. Yes, that's right at 7 or so. I was too naive to realize it was ridiculous and so I wore makeup to school in the second grade. I was made fun of by my school mate (shock! surprise!) In hindsight, I think my mother was trying to compensate for her own mother being EXTREMELY prudish. So much so that my mother probably didn't really know what was appropriate, but she didn't want to hold me back…as a result she pushed me too hard the other way. I don't know, I guess I might put makeup on a little girl for a birthday party, but probably not. We do it with our daughter (4) for her dance recitals, but not for a birthday party.

ETA: I don't wear makeup at all now on a daily basis. I will put on a little for a special night out with my husband, or a wedding or something, but that's it.

I didn't even know what play dates were until a couple of years ago. Never heard of it and surely didn't have any playdates when I was Caylee's age. We got together with our cousins on an occassion (birthdays, etc...), but Caylee was an only child/only grandchild. I don't think there is anything wrong with her have so little friends her age?? It happens that way, especially when there are no other little ones in the family.

I also want to know how much the Anthony's sold this one for and how many more they have in their back pocket?

Must be cruise time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the cups, napkins & plates…I only see girls in the video. I'm wondering who's party this was.

ETA: I don't think the Anthony's got paid for this at all. My suspicion is that this is a video taken by the family of the child celebrating the birthday. It could have just been a classmate of Casey's. Sometimes at that age, kids invite the whole class, whether they are close friends or not. (I know because I've taken my daughter to 14 birthday parties this year…all of her classmates!) If anyone got paid it was likely this family who hosted the party. They may not even know Casey anymore.

Well, I'm the same age as Kc, but I used to love TMNT and had the videos and things. My sisters and I loved Nintendo and Mario Bros. as well. Even Caylee had a few Spiderman stuff. But it could as well been a classmate party or somebody else's :rocker:

Caylee deserved to have a 5th birthday.. not her.. even though i see now that this may not have been kc's party.. but caylee should have had one..

Maybe I am just hard core biased against ica... But even in this video, something seems a bit off about her...like she has 'dead eyes' or something. JMO.

I know exactly what you mean about dead eyes.There is nothing there.It's very disturbing.Reminds me of dark doll eyes.

I don't think she is wearing makeup - maybe drank kool aid which stained her lips. I think she looks like a very cute little girl, but there is just something lost about it - it makes me feel terribly sad for her at this time. I want her to suffer, don't get me wrong. I just feel as if something was off about her even at this age and her parents/mom pretended all was well and did not get her any help. I don't want to think of a little girl suffering and then it escalating into where we are today. It's very sad. Only hope that it can teach the rest of us not to ignore issues thinking they will go away - they only get worse. Such a loss.

I don't think she is wearing makeup - maybe drank kool aid which stained her lips. I think she looks like a very cute little girl, but there is just something lost about it - it makes me feel terribly sad for her at this time. I want her to suffer, don't get me wrong. I just feel as if something was off about her even at this age and her parents/mom pretended all was well and did not get her any help. I don't want to think of a little girl suffering and then it escalating into where we are today. It's very sad. Only hope that it can teach the rest of us not to ignore issues thinking they will go away - they only get worse. Such a loss.

Maybe Casey was just born evil. She knows how to use, destroy and throw away. I'm not sure she would have appreciated any help from her family. That is not to say that they shouldn't have tried but some people only know how to manipulate others.

Those are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the cups, napkins & plates…I only see girls in the video. I'm wondering who's party this was.

Hey now, girls like TMNT too. I had a Ninja Turtle-themed birthday party when I was 10. :blushing:

Maybe I am just hard core biased against ica... But even in this video, something seems a bit off about her...like she has 'dead eyes' or something. JMO.

I think so too. IMO Caylee`s eyes looked so innocent compared to ICA`s.

206y5p0.jpg
rvax3p.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10