Video of a 5 year old Casey at a birthday party released today

ICA looks like a very indulged ten year old in that pic. Pierced ears, perfect bow, perfect hair. Over the top clothes. She appears to be dressed to impress. Cindy invested a lot in how her daughter looks. Still does. This child looks as if she is the daughter of a millionaire. Heck, even rich people don't dress their kids that well for a child's party.

Cindy is something else. Wow! Caylee looked just like her mom...who resembles GA.

I think she's a pretty little girl in this video and my opinion wouldn't change on that if she weren't on trial for murder or if she was the valedictorian for her graduating class. She's just a pretty little girl at a birthday party to me.

I'm sure that the family that sold this tape probably got a couple thousand. Give or take.

IMHO children aren't born evil. I can't walk outside of my front door take a few steps to the play area (community play area is in front of my hone, my home doesn't face a street) and say to "well look at that one's eyes, he'll be a serial killer for sure", "look at that one's affect she'll grow up to murder her child" or "look at that one being rough and tumble, he'll surely become a mass murderer or child abuser".JMHO

Just a 30 second clip of a little girl. I can't tell if she had a good time, I can't tell if she was shy, I can't tell anything but that she was a pretty little girl at a birthday party.JMHO

Somebody must have needed some cash to sell that one IMHO.

(I said this in the sidebar thread this morning). In this video, I think Casey looks so much like Caylee reading the book aloud at the nursing home. When (5 year old) Casey is talking at the table, her whole look and mannerisms look the same as when Caylee is talking in the nursing home video. It's interesting how visual perception can be so varied, because no one else seems to think they look this much alike.

When I saw the bday video today it immediately reminded me of Caylee reading the book at the table too. It has taken me forever but I was finally able to figure out how to do a side-by-side comparison. I was going to post it in the picture sub-forum but I guess I don't have permissions to post a thread in there.

ICAandCaylee.jpg

When I saw the bday video today it immediately reminded me of Caylee reading the book at the table too. It has taken me forever but I was finally able to figure out how to do a side-by-side comparison. I was going to post it in the picture sub-forum but I guess I don't have permissions to post a thread in there.
Thanks for posting the pictures. I really see the resemblance between them. I think they especially look alike when they talk; same facial mannerisms.

That makes me sad to even watch. What a waste of what could have been such a nice life for Casey and Caylee. Instead 1 was dead at 2 and the other has been in jail for years and looking at serious time or DP. So avoidable.

I think so too. IMO Caylee`s eyes looked so innocent compared to ICA`s.

206y5p0.jpg
rvax3p.jpg

OMG she has the scary eyebrow here too!

(I said this in the sidebar thread this morning). In this video, I think Casey looks so much like Caylee reading the book aloud at the nursing home. When (5 year old) Casey is talking at the table, her whole look and mannerisms look the same as when Caylee is talking in the nursing home video. It's interesting how visual perception can be so varied, because no one else seems to think they look this much alike.

I agree with you.

When I saw the book video with Caylee the first time ,it creeped me out. Caylee doesnt look relaxed and it is exactly the same way Casey looked in the birthday.

I honestly believe the Anthony children have not had it easy. I belive Cindy to be a very strong force in her family and not very nice.

I think Caylee looks more like Cindy than Casey. Caylee had such a lovely warmth about her and I noticed that the very first time I saw a picture of her. I could just see a picture of Caylee, not know anything about her, and just know that she is the loving type.

I've seen a few pictures of a young Casey and she looks empty in every single one of them. I've seen a few "bad" children movies and Casey looks like one of them. (I'm pretty sure Casey liked to hurt animals when she was young)
I believe she was born the way she is now. Her circumstances were not worse off than a lot of other folks. She was blessed with a lot of things many others don't have. Instead of appreciating what she was given and using her talents to lead a productive life she listened to and acted upon her most base desires.

It's very sad to see a young child and have this feeling but it is what it is.

Every time one of these videos gets released, you realize that money changed hands for it. Sick.

I think so too. IMO Caylee`s eyes looked so innocent compared to ICA`s.

206y5p0.jpg
rvax3p.jpg

Caylee did not look anything like her mother to me. I have seen pics that I thought favored Cindy a lot. I suppose she looked like her Dad, whoever he may be??????????

I don't know what it is, but, I can't stand

Definite father resemblance, as you said, whoever that may be.

I personally think Casey looks very nice all dressed up for a birthday party. Many people do it.
I always thought she looks more like Cindy too and definately the father whoever he is.
I really do not see much a resemblance to Casey. And I find it so funny because the girls usually look like their fatehers and the boys usually look like their mothers in most cases.
Does anyone else find that to be true?
I know my daughter is the spitting image of her father and does not even look like my kid.....lol

I also, think that Caylee looks like Cindy, than she does Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back